Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!

Go down 
+66
Cedric823
ayana
gramatique
Faux_Evermore
Neiph
KittyMeow
lionpaws
AngelZ
Chell
SimsOrigfan
ArtsyAmy495
Erasimus
JaLiBo
Tatianna456
Lumi Nati
Neverfalle
AngiesSmith
Liyahsim
Jeresicca
Macxy22
Tooty
picklesthecat114
beech
pigletpooh1
leegirl124
PixelatedLove
baekbyuns
Nursestabby
Hippiedippie
Jordutch
spackichan
Gitte
xkarliex
50ShadesOfSims
Bachkeda
aa13ls10
Caspin
NiNjahawkz
Maritx
Rin
Lynlee
KosmoKhaos
ladybug65
Crazycatlady
sunflower_88
Heather1307
Cudan2
PieFlavoredPie
Ninisims
RoseeBudd
IncomingVirus
Golyhawhaw
Simsatmidnight
JoeJoe11
LilacErin
InaMac69
Spookshow
lialia54
Meeshelby
socallucyfan
Eliavah
Vanadis
Tatortotsims
Mizzie
MaggieSims
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Tatortotsims
Tatortotsims

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty4/17/2016, 12:35 pm

Yay Beech!!!

Also welcome, @picklesthecat114 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tatortotsims.tumblr.com
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty4/17/2016, 5:43 pm

xkarliex wrote:
Welcome @picklesthecat114 sunny

Don't know where to post this, but someone searched for a burned/melted skin or? Found something 'similar' for the sims 4, but I can't find the post of the person who asked anymore!

That might have been me XD but I found one.
Back to top Go down
xkarliex

xkarliex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty4/17/2016, 6:41 pm

Haha okie sweating
Back to top Go down
Tooty

Tooty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty4/22/2016, 4:02 pm

Oh, man. Ha...I feel like an odd one here, since all of you are so well acquainted with each other. I didn't model much, which is why I'm not known. And when I did, I was a real pain in the you-know-what because I was too young, and thus mega dramatic about everything. haha!

But, hey, years go by and people grow up - so I'd like to start fresh in terms of Sims modeling here. I'm not a big editor, just like to take interesting pictures and make lovely sims.

Name's Emily (Tooty isn't my TS3 username, it was my character's name in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth aka the greatest non-sims game ever forged by man). 22. I've been playing The Sims franchise since the very first one when my mom bought it for me as a surprise Christmas gift when I was but a wee child. I'll never forget. I even remember seeing the commercials and being fascinated by this crazy computer-doll house! Been hooked every since. Knew about custom content and mods since the Sims 1 (ya'll know I had that Optimus Prime mod in my game, because why not?). And that probably gave the family computer a lot of viruses (sorry, fam)...

I was even a part of The Sims 2 forums from inception as a, what? 10 year old? Yeesh, I feel sorry for the people who had to put up with 10 year old me online! I just remember writing a bunch of stories, each with more awkward scenarios than the next because children's brains are frightening places. crazy

Anyway, looking to (if not get back into trying out modeling), I at least like to hang around and see all of your photos. You guys are immensely talented!
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty4/22/2016, 6:21 pm

@Tooty welcome wave Hug2 No need to feel like the odd one. We're all a little odd here. Laughing Wink

10 year old me was probably annoying too. Heck 19 going on 20 year old me was pretty annoying and rude at times too. I think I'm finally mature. Well mature as I'm going get for now. taunt   

We're a pretty good mixture of mature and immature tho in a good way, so feel free to be yourself. If you need anything, let me or one of our moderators know. I'm very happy to see a new face here. Also excited to see your photos. Very Happy flower I love you
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty4/23/2016, 3:38 am

Emily hi! Welcome here! Don't worry about fitting in like vid said we are all a bit weird up here! I can't wait to see some of your stuff!
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty4/23/2016, 4:05 am

Hi Tooty Emily person!  Welcome to the forum!  I'd write more but hand is incapacitated.
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty5/14/2016, 5:53 pm

@evergreen226 Evergreen is here? Come out of hiding newbie. Wink Laughing ninja dance
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty5/17/2016, 9:41 pm

hello @tooty!! we ARE ALL WEIRD, trust me. jsut start slingin pics at us and we are good! make sure to check out all our comps and we have several spots to show off your sims! ask anyone for help, we are all weirdly friendly to newbies. we crave them. muahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
Macxy22

Macxy22

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty5/26/2016, 6:01 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Macxy and I'm from Spain. Mmmm... I'm studying English and as my English level is low, and I love the sims; I decided to register on this forum. In this way, be able to meet more people, practice my English and enjoy with the sims.

Be patient with me, I will try to participate as possible and if you find or see a mistake, please don't hesitate to let me know.

A greeting
Back to top Go down
http://black-whiteproductions.blogspot.com.es/
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty5/26/2016, 7:51 pm

Hi @Macxy22! Welcome! wave

Your English is pretty good, but don't worry. We'll help you and adapt if we have to. If you need anything please let us know. We hope you enjoy it here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeresicca

Jeresicca

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty5/28/2016, 4:30 am

Hey there! It's been a good while since I've posted on a forum.

I'm Jess! I'm 18, and recently finished school. I've lived in several countries in my life, but I'm currently residing in New Zealand, land of the sheep and hobbits. I have been playing The Sims 1 since I was a noob, and now I mostly use the Sims 3. I used to go by the name of JCSim13, and I've been in one of Beech's past modelling cycles waaay back. I've modelled a lot in the past on the Sims 3 website(RIP) and ran my own Sims themed role play website for a year. I took a break for 2ish years, but now I'm keen to join in some competitions and get back into Simming Smile
Back to top Go down
http://theoriginaljcsim13.tumblr.com
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty5/28/2016, 2:42 pm

Welcome Jess!  good to see ya here!  I think I recognize your old screen name vaguely.... if I don't, nice to meet you and if I do, nice to see you again!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty5/28/2016, 4:45 pm

Hello Jess. welcome

Beech has a fantasy comp up and ready for sign ups. You might want to join. Smile
Back to top Go down
Liyahsim

Liyahsim

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty5/29/2016, 10:29 am

Hello my name in the community is Liyahsim but you can call me Liyah Smile. I'am cc creator that y share in tmblr. I'm spanish and my english is a little bad (so sorry). I'm moderator for another forum for spanish community "ActualidadSims". I love to create sims and I prefer sims 3 than sims 4.
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty5/29/2016, 11:26 am

Liyahsim wrote:
Hello my name in the community is Liyahsim but you can call me Liyah Smile. I'am cc creator that y share in tmblr. I'm spanish and my english is a little bad (so sorry). I'm moderator for another forum for spanish community "ActualidadSims". I love to create sims and I prefer sims 3 than sims 4.

WELCOME!! What kind of CC do you create?
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
Liyahsim

Liyahsim

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty5/29/2016, 12:19 pm

MaggieSims wrote:
Liyahsim wrote:

WELCOME!! What kind of CC do you create?

Ty! I create clothes for sims 3 and skins for sims 4 Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeresicca

Jeresicca

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty5/29/2016, 8:20 pm

Liyahsim wrote:
Could you share your tumblr URL? I'd love to see your stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty5/29/2016, 11:52 pm

Hi @Liyahsim! wave welcome

I'm glad you decided to join. I would love to check out your cc too. Judging from your sims it must be good. The sim you using for your avi is hot! affraid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Liyahsim

Liyahsim

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty5/30/2016, 2:43 am

Jeresicca wrote:
Liyahsim wrote:

Yes! My tmblr is: http://liyahsim.tumblr.com/  Smile)

@Vidkid20

Thank you!! I hope you like my downloads Very Happy

On the other hand I forgot to say that I am also a member of SIMS VITA, a sims magazine (sims 3 and 4) xD You know the magazine?
Back to top Go down
Jeresicca

Jeresicca

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty5/30/2016, 4:23 am

Liyahsim wrote:
Jeresicca wrote:
Liyahsim wrote:

Yes! My tmblr is: http://liyahsim.tumblr.com/  Smile)

@Vidkid20

Thank you!! I hope you like my downloads Very Happy

On the other hand I forgot to say that I am also a member of SIMS VITA, a sims magazine  (sims 3 and 4) xD You know the magazine?

Shocked  Those clothes are so awesome! I like your Tumblr Smile

I haven't heard of that magazine, but I haven't been around much lately.
Back to top Go down
Liyahsim

Liyahsim

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty5/30/2016, 9:29 am

@Jeresicca

Thank you very much!! I'm glad you like it Smile)
Don't worry, the magazine isn't too famous anyway xD
The magazine is in Spanish and English, I share the link if you want to take a look:

https://www.simsvita.com/magazine/
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty5/31/2016, 3:58 pm

I think I've heard of that mag. It sure looks familiar. Smile

I also love your clothes. Thanks for following me back. bunny love
Back to top Go down
Liyahsim

Liyahsim

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty6/1/2016, 2:20 pm

Vidkid20 wrote:
I think I've heard of that mag. It sure looks familiar. Smile

I also love your clothes. Thanks for following me back. bunny love

Thank you very much!! You are welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
AngiesSmith

AngiesSmith

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty6/8/2016, 12:19 pm

Hey everyone! New here and thought I'd stop in to say hi Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmetry Design :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: