Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!

Go down 
+66
Cedric823
ayana
gramatique
Faux_Evermore
Neiph
KittyMeow
lionpaws
AngelZ
Chell
SimsOrigfan
ArtsyAmy495
Erasimus
JaLiBo
Tatianna456
Lumi Nati
Neverfalle
AngiesSmith
Liyahsim
Jeresicca
Macxy22
Tooty
picklesthecat114
beech
pigletpooh1
leegirl124
PixelatedLove
baekbyuns
Nursestabby
Hippiedippie
Jordutch
spackichan
Gitte
xkarliex
50ShadesOfSims
Bachkeda
aa13ls10
Caspin
NiNjahawkz
Maritx
Rin
Lynlee
KosmoKhaos
ladybug65
Crazycatlady
sunflower_88
Heather1307
Cudan2
PieFlavoredPie
Ninisims
RoseeBudd
IncomingVirus
Golyhawhaw
Simsatmidnight
JoeJoe11
LilacErin
InaMac69
Spookshow
lialia54
Meeshelby
socallucyfan
Eliavah
Vanadis
Tatortotsims
Mizzie
MaggieSims
70 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/26/2016, 12:38 pm

Hello and Welcome to our Forum! Please stay awhile and introduce yourself! You might already know some of us here, or you may  be completely new, but if you have a second, introduce yourself!

Last edited by MaggieSims on 2/27/2016, 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/26/2016, 12:44 pm

I'll start! XD

My name is Maggie, and I love the sims.

I am nearing 30, and have played since the original came out. My dad bought me the game, and I played all generations except for sims4. Although I have played for eons, I NEVER knew about a vanilla game vs mods and cc. Let me tell you, it was a revelation. I never even ordered from the store, I was a complete noob, and my addiction quickly grew.

I now use my sims for modeling, and have learned to create multiple types of custom content, and will be learning everything I haven't yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/26/2016, 3:16 pm

Uhhhh who are you? Laughing Nah I wuv you lady. *hugs*

Welcome aboard. She is one of our official moderators, so if you have a problem direct it to her if you want. Very Happy

P.S. I'll be fixing up some moderator badges, so you know who is a mod and who's not.
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/26/2016, 3:41 pm

Ok. Let me introduce myself. I'm Vid, your admin. Woooo!

I'm nearing my 30's as well. Started playing Sims around Sims 1, but I didn't get hooked till TS2. I did know about cc for TS2, but I didn't know anything about mods and I had no idea a community of sim lovers existed till TS3. I was completely overwhelmed by it all, but I've never looked back. Still love TS2, but TS3 is my addiction.

I haven't played TS4 really. Tried the free trial, but that's about it. Looking forward to seeing some beautiful TS4 piccies on this forum though.

When I'm not playing the actual game, I'm doing modeling comps and making stuff. Just learned how to do poses. Hopefully I can learn how to make more like our moderator.

Ok I think that's it. I can be terrible at these things. lol If anyone has any questions or issue in regards to the site, let me know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tatortotsims
Tatortotsims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/26/2016, 5:48 pm

My turn!! Hi guys! ^-^

I'm Taylor, you can call me that, Tay, or Tatortot. Doesn't matter to me!

I'm nearing 17, and I've been modeling/simming since 2013/14. I have never played TS1 or TS2 though. I am strictly Sims 3 as I don't care too much TS4. I love seeing what every game is capable of, though.

I haven't played the game in a while. I usually model and create a variety of custom content. (ranging from clothing, to objects, poses, tattoos, ect.)
Back to top Go down
http://tatortotsims.tumblr.com
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/26/2016, 6:55 pm

HI GUYS.

I'm Vanadis. I'm ALSO 30ish (lol so many old farts) and you may know me from my horde of cross-dressing sim boys.

I've played The Sims since the day it came out. I used to set my brother's houses on fire. I always played in that pink round party house in TS1 lol... it came with an expansion. I freakin' loved that house and I don't know why because it was fugly.

Anyway now I play TS3 and TS4 about equally and sometimes I'll play TS2. Needless to say I have half a terabyte of games with CC in all. x.x I'mma need an extra hard drive soon. It's all backed up on a private server so that I'll never lose any of it MUAHAHAHAHAHAA

I love to eat Asian food (and cook it too) and I tell my cats they're beautiful all the time. I'm a former Navy veteran and I have the potty mouth to prove it.

*waves*
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/26/2016, 7:18 pm

lol! Us old young farts gotta stick together!

Just popping in really quickly to say welcome moderators Tay and Vana! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eliavah

Eliavah

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/26/2016, 10:41 pm

holla back hoes
elia in the house
no filter so
fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck
;D
im elia and i'm addicted to the sims
Back to top Go down
http://eliavah.tumblr.com/
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/26/2016, 10:49 pm

Fuck, Elia. Don't say fuck so fucking much LOOOOOOL

Elia you need an avatar! Maybe a bowl of potato salad?
Back to top Go down
Eliavah

Eliavah

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/26/2016, 10:51 pm

why can't I be the cool kid without an avatar T_T
I want to be that person that has 500000000 posts but no avatar
the unknown
the hidden
the night
i am batman

(LMAO at the fuck part tho XD <3)
Back to top Go down
http://eliavah.tumblr.com/
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/26/2016, 10:53 pm

LOL OKAY YES DO IT XD

You just look like grey space... That is what Elia looks like.

I'm the only one without a Sims avatar, join me and make yours potato salad!

Mine's from Pacific Rim cause I've always been obsessed with mech anime, so when my favorite person (Guillermo del Toro) made a mech movie I kinda died in a good way? XD Like. I saw it in 3d Imax and my insides were just going "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/26/2016, 10:54 pm

For fuck sakes Elia and Vana. You're trying to kill me. I can't laugh, because my throat hurts but.... lol! lol! lol!

And it's plum plum plum to you on the officials. For PLUM sakes! You plumming old farts!
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/26/2016, 10:59 pm

And shhhhh....
Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! 0cce6a4f6a773f42e7d9a29b7bfc7821bb99dcfc312e629852a5ebf68134709a
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/26/2016, 11:01 pm

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Tumblr_inline_mroygsGpbX1qeifym
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/26/2016, 11:10 pm

I change my mind. I want to be deadpool.
Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! C93

You can be batman, grey avi one.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/26/2016, 11:12 pm

I'll be um

I dunno

Jeez. I'll be Black Widow!

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Bw_hawk_comic
Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/26/2016, 11:41 pm

Just want to come by and say hi!  I'm Socallucyfan (although everyone call me socal)  I enjoy walks on the beach, long bubble baths, and my turn offs include rude people and mushrooms.  

I work as an ER Nurse and I live in Texas with my husband and our two dogs.  Also, I turn the big 3-0 in March, so I'll soon be able to join the Old Farts Club.

and these are my favorite emojis:
jocolor queen flower cyclops affraid
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/26/2016, 11:44 pm

Hey Socal leave mushrooms alone! They are my FAVORITE FOOD EVER. Then again, I'm a hobbit.

I didn't know you were an ER nurse. That's some cool beans. Hats off to you. That's a hard job; my great-aunt is one too.
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/26/2016, 11:46 pm

Welcome Socal. Very Happy

You can join The Young Old Fart club with me and Maggie even though I still got some years left. 26 at the moment. 27 in July. geek

And yesss mushrooms are gross. Sorry Vana. tongue
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/26/2016, 11:50 pm

NOOOOO Mushrooms are like... it's all about HOW you cook them! If they're soggy, whoever cooked them did it WRONG. And you never cook canned mushrooms. Step one of cooking canned mushrooms: get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/26/2016, 11:58 pm

Mushrooms are fungus, and they taste icky, and have a weird texture, and are just all around gross!!

Vana: Thanks for the complement about my job. I think that nursing in general is a challenge, but in the ER it's a different level. But I love it!!
PS- I say the same thing about you and your service in the military. I'm an Army Brat so I have nothing but the upmost respect and admiration for people who served in the military. And I won't hold the fact that you like mushrooms against you.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/27/2016, 12:01 am

Mushrooms are the only fungus that is delicious! MUSHROOMS ARE THE UNDERDOGS LOL

Awwww <3 Thanks so much! I was an army brat too but my grandfather was Navy, as was my uncle on my dad's side.

My favorite cousin is his kid, and so he joined the Army and I joined the Navy, and my dad (army) and his dad (navy) were like YOU TWO DID THIS ON PURPOSE.

Which... we kinda did XD
Back to top Go down
Meeshelby
Meeshelby

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/27/2016, 12:14 am

So excited to see everyone here so far!!! I'm Meeshelby and have been a sims fan since the first one was released! I've played all 4 so far, and Sims 4 is by FAR my favorite. I'm a very visual person and it has the best graphics and most beautiful and unique sims so far. I SO wish I could get into Sims 3, because it has so much content, but I can't get past the graphics not being as good as Sims 4! How horrible is that?

I'm in my mid-30s and enjoy playing sims for modeling, comps and legacy type challenges. I'm obsessed with genetics in the game and love making family trees. Excited to get to play with you all!!
Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/27/2016, 12:18 am

Vana: LOL, that's awesome.  My family is all army.  My dad, two of his brothers, and several of my cousins are or were in the army.

Hi Meeshelby! Very Happy I too an really into legacy type challenges and family trees. I started out in the forums sharing my stories, and then I moved over to modeling.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty2/27/2016, 12:20 am

Welcome Meeshelby!

I personally love Sims 4 gameplay but I find Sims 3 graphics on my computer to be better than my Sims 4 graphics. I dunno TS4 is just too cartoony for me to want to model with it.

That and my computer is a beast and I have HQ mods, lighting mods, custom realistic skins, custom realistic makeup... Yeah I would never be able to model sims 4.

That and my pose player for Sims 4 is wonky... doesn't work. That's a deal breaker XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmetry Design :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: