Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!

Go down 
+66
Cedric823
ayana
gramatique
Faux_Evermore
Neiph
KittyMeow
lionpaws
AngelZ
Chell
SimsOrigfan
ArtsyAmy495
Erasimus
JaLiBo
Tatianna456
Lumi Nati
Neverfalle
AngiesSmith
Liyahsim
Jeresicca
Macxy22
Tooty
picklesthecat114
beech
pigletpooh1
leegirl124
PixelatedLove
baekbyuns
Nursestabby
Hippiedippie
Jordutch
spackichan
Gitte
xkarliex
50ShadesOfSims
Bachkeda
aa13ls10
Caspin
NiNjahawkz
Maritx
Rin
Lynlee
KosmoKhaos
ladybug65
Crazycatlady
sunflower_88
Heather1307
Cudan2
PieFlavoredPie
Ninisims
RoseeBudd
IncomingVirus
Golyhawhaw
Simsatmidnight
JoeJoe11
LilacErin
InaMac69
Spookshow
lialia54
Meeshelby
socallucyfan
Eliavah
Vanadis
Tatortotsims
Mizzie
MaggieSims
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
beech

beech

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty3/28/2016, 2:54 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty3/28/2016, 3:02 am

This is where I keep all my love for Beech and all of you.

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 12525187_999742160062659_1777739264752129859_o
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty3/28/2016, 9:49 am

beech wrote:
Sorry I'm late on the uptake. I'm here though, will add more info and an avi in the morning (I'm in bed at the moment).

BEEEECH omg, it's complete, we are a family.
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty3/28/2016, 12:29 pm

lol I wuv you all very much <3 I love you
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty3/28/2016, 12:41 pm

Okay, so here I am! I am sorry that it took me a while to get over here. I honestly lost track of everything and didn't even know this was up and running. crazy

Anyway...most of you know who I am already, but I'll inform those who don't. I've been simming for years - since 2009 actually, when I first joined the officials. I love the game, but have lost interest in playing as of late. I find myself hosting competitions and liking that more than anything. I love seeing the talent that springs up from people I know and adore and even from people I've never met before.

I am a mom of two beautiful little girls - 7 and 3 - and I am a teacher/coach. I was just accepted into my MAT program for my Master's in Teaching and I'm so excited and terrified to start. Once it's complete though, I will be able to really provide for my daughters without the support of their father.

I am excited to see this going now - I loved Unbound, but felt saddened when it lost its members primarily due to its creator stepping away from simming for good. I hope this one grows and goes strong!!
Back to top Go down
Ninisims

Ninisims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty3/28/2016, 2:23 pm

Beeeeeeeeeeeech!!!! So glad you made it Smile  I know things are crazy hectic in your life but so glad you had time to stop in and say hello!
Back to top Go down
http://ninisims.tumblr.com/
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty3/28/2016, 3:15 pm

Beech!!!!
Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 117o9BJASzmLNC

welcome The wave

I'm so glad you joined. Our forum is complete now. cheers Razz
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty3/28/2016, 5:02 pm

cheers Embarassed Laughing Very Happy rabbit drunken sunny
Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty3/28/2016, 11:55 pm

BEECH!!!!!

I am so glad you are here. And congrats on your Masters program. Hug2
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty3/29/2016, 12:12 pm

Thank ya Socal Smile
Back to top Go down
xkarliex

xkarliex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty3/30/2016, 8:43 am

Hi and welcome @Beech wave

Stalked some competitions on Unbound and I've always been a huge fan! So nice to meet you now Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty3/30/2016, 1:58 pm

Thanks xkarliex!
Back to top Go down
LilacErin

LilacErin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty3/31/2016, 5:50 am

Beeeeeeeech!
It's so nice to see you here, we are complete!
Back to top Go down
LilacErin

LilacErin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty3/31/2016, 1:11 pm

Also does anybody know what 'reputation' is for?
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty3/31/2016, 1:17 pm

LilacErin wrote:

YES I DO. it's the 'Likes' counter for each post.
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty3/31/2016, 2:33 pm

beech wrote:
Sorry I'm late on the uptake. I'm here though, will add more info and an avi in the morning (I'm in bed at the moment).

Beech! Yay! bounce tongue Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty3/31/2016, 4:17 pm

LilacErin wrote:
It's part of the like button feature. I plan on working with Mizzie and assigning different fun little rankings, so those points matter. Wink
Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty3/31/2016, 4:33 pm

So, the more we post the higher our reputation will be? Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty3/31/2016, 4:46 pm

socallucyfan wrote:

So, the more we post the higher our reputation will be? Suspect Suspect Suspect

Well so far it's just the more "likes" you get. I think we can change it to post too.

I use to be apart of a forum called Simpletons and they had different rankings depending on the number of post they made, so I might set it up for "likes" and post. The rankings were silly and fun tho. Stuff like dimwit, dumdum, and etc. like the name of the site. We can do modeling titles for here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
picklesthecat114

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty4/1/2016, 5:05 pm

Hey! I am Picklesthecat114 from the official forum and begun modelling late 2015 and still a noob but I feel like I am growing. I know about the maggiesims situation, but wasn't around then, so I don't know about it firsthand. I know a few people on here already, but not too many. One of my best friends is @LilacErin (can we tag people on this forum?) Anyway she is an amazing editor and really nice and I am sure you all know her. I play TS3, but edit and use CC and CAS mods with TS4. In TS3 I am much a family player and hope to see toddlers in TS4 someday.

I am so happy to have joined and hope to take part in many competitions. Here's my most recent edit just so you are aware of what skill level I am at:
Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 OTWTQ7a
I hope to learn and grow on here and on the official forum and maybe one day I can be as good as most simmers on here Smile
Back to top Go down
LilacErin

LilacErin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty4/1/2016, 5:09 pm

Good to see you Sophie! If you need any help just ask Smile
Back to top Go down
picklesthecat114

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty4/1/2016, 5:18 pm

Thanks @LilacErin! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty4/1/2016, 11:11 pm

wave Hey there @Picklesthecat114! What a cool piccie. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Hope you enjoy it here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
picklesthecat114

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty4/2/2016, 4:15 am

Thankyou @vidkid20 I look forward to being here Smile
Back to top Go down
xkarliex

xkarliex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty4/17/2016, 9:00 am

Welcome @picklesthecat114 sunny

Don't know where to post this, but someone searched for a burned/melted skin or? Found something 'similar' for the sims 4, but I can't find the post of the person who asked anymore!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmetry Design :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: