Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!

Go down 
+66
Cedric823
ayana
gramatique
Faux_Evermore
Neiph
KittyMeow
lionpaws
AngelZ
Chell
SimsOrigfan
ArtsyAmy495
Erasimus
JaLiBo
Tatianna456
Lumi Nati
Neverfalle
AngiesSmith
Liyahsim
Jeresicca
Macxy22
Tooty
picklesthecat114
beech
pigletpooh1
leegirl124
PixelatedLove
baekbyuns
Nursestabby
Hippiedippie
Jordutch
spackichan
Gitte
xkarliex
50ShadesOfSims
Bachkeda
aa13ls10
Caspin
NiNjahawkz
Maritx
Rin
Lynlee
KosmoKhaos
ladybug65
Crazycatlady
sunflower_88
Heather1307
Cudan2
PieFlavoredPie
Ninisims
RoseeBudd
IncomingVirus
Golyhawhaw
Simsatmidnight
JoeJoe11
LilacErin
InaMac69
Spookshow
lialia54
Meeshelby
socallucyfan
Eliavah
Vanadis
Tatortotsims
Mizzie
MaggieSims
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/15/2016, 5:49 pm

@Bob I'm super picky when it comes to food, but my father is even worse. He hates everything from seafood to Chinese food. His taste buds are so weird. Suspect

@xkarliex welcome It's so nice to see yet another new face. I think you'll fit in just fine here. I love your avi! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/15/2016, 6:18 pm

Welcome new peeps!

That's it, Bob and Maggie are coming to my house to eat mushrooms and onions. On steak.
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/15/2016, 7:57 pm

xkarliex wrote:
Hey guys! <3

I'm xkarliex and I'm obsessed with the sims franchise, since the first edition has been released! I watched and followed some modeling competitions on the officials and unbound, but never really competed in one  Embarassed Now I wanna change that!

I have some experience in photographing and editing, because I do it as a hobby and edited a lot of 'real life' photos already and also tried out working on sims images (mostly sims 3 and now sims 4). Figured out that editing sims pictures is so much fun and works fine for me Dancing banana

Can't wait to get to know you all and a huge compliment on the work you produced and posted here  Shocked You guys are amazing!!

bunny love

Hey @xkarliex I'm so glad you decided to join! You're going to love it here!
Back to top Go down
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/15/2016, 9:55 pm

The wave
Back to top Go down
50ShadesOfSims

50ShadesOfSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/16/2016, 4:32 am

Vanadis wrote:
Welcome new peeps!

That's it, Bob and Maggie are coming to my house to eat mushrooms and onions.  On steak.

Please don't entice me, in South Africa we have a restaurant called Spur and they make the best steak with a cheesy mushroom sauce In love

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 5f1921035e0f847a729dfc098d2d6c7e

It is also served with fried onions on the side *.* OMG, you're killing me over here.

Am I the only one who enjoys medium rare steak? In love In love
Back to top Go down
50ShadesOfSims

50ShadesOfSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/16/2016, 4:33 am

Vidkid20 wrote:
@Bob I'm super picky when it comes to food, but my father is even worse. He hates everything from seafood to Chinese food. His taste buds are so weird. Suspect

@xkarliex welcome It's so nice to see yet another new face. I think you'll fit in just fine here. I love your avi! Very Happy

I am crazy about seafood, shrimps, prawns.. Crab sticks, yummy. OYSTERS

I feel sorry for your father, he is missing out, big time! xD
Back to top Go down
Gitte

Gitte

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/16/2016, 7:18 am

I'm Gitte, I love playing sims and making sims for my sims family (new spouses Wink )
At the moment, I'm 14 years old but in a big month I'm 15 and to be honest I can't wait for that because I'm bored being 14 xD I live in Belgium, which is in West-Europe and known for the chocolate, BELGIAN fries (fries are Belgian, not French!) waffles, beer and terrorists.

I'm in school, and I don't know what to call that part of the school (not high school yet I guess...?) where I do science which is incredibly boring and except simming I read sometimes or watch tv.
Back to top Go down
http://thealfredos.weebly.com/
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/16/2016, 10:10 am

xkarliex wrote:
Hey guys! <3

I'm xkarliex and I'm obsessed with the sims franchise, since the first edition has been released! I watched and followed some modeling competitions on the officials and unbound, but never really competed in one  Embarassed Now I wanna change that!

I have some experience in photographing and editing, because I do it as a hobby and edited a lot of 'real life' photos already and also tried out working on sims images (mostly sims 3 and now sims 4). Figured out that editing sims pictures is so much fun and works fine for me Dancing banana

Can't wait to get to know you all and a huge compliment on the work you produced and posted here  Shocked You guys are amazing!!

bunny love

HAYYYY! So nice to see a former stalker finally make a post to start modeling! If you have any questions, any one of us is a wealth of info, or you can PM me, or any one of our mods! I hope to see you on any of my new threads in the comps section.
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/16/2016, 10:37 am

50ShadesOfSims wrote:
Vanadis wrote:
Welcome new peeps!

That's it, Bob and Maggie are coming to my house to eat mushrooms and onions.  On steak.

Please don't entice me, in South Africa we have a restaurant called Spur and they make the best steak with a cheesy mushroom sauce In love

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 5f1921035e0f847a729dfc098d2d6c7e

It is also served with fried onions on the side *.* OMG, you're killing me over here.

Am I the only one who enjoys medium rare steak? In love In love

Whats wrong with medium rare? I like em. Rare too. Especially venison. with sauteed morel mushrooms and onions. IM SO FKING HUNGRY
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/16/2016, 10:39 am

Vanadis wrote:
Welcome new peeps!

ON MY WAY

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Giphy
Back to top Go down
xkarliex

xkarliex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/16/2016, 2:04 pm

Wow, everyone's so friendly! Thank you all for the warm welcome Hug1
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/16/2016, 2:08 pm

xkarliex wrote:
Wow, everyone's so friendly! Thank you all for the warm welcome Hug1

WE ARE!! we're like a family, weird and dysfunctional at times, but we all love each other with all the weirdness!
Back to top Go down
xkarliex

xkarliex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/16/2016, 2:18 pm

That's so cute! Perfectly fitting in here  cyclops

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Tumblr_mhv06fPZyc1s49x9io1_250

oh and I love the Kardashians, not role model-like, just because they're so dumb lol!
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/16/2016, 4:54 pm

Hey look what I'm having for dinner!

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 7647_10153891995542597_2011521327989453659_n

ONLY ONIONS. THAT'S IT.

Kidding. Beef and veggie stew.
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/16/2016, 5:32 pm

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Mt0ZPnJPp4S5y

I'll take the beef and veggies tho.

@xkarliex lol! at that gif
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/16/2016, 6:02 pm

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 12832568_10153891995672597_7006168756491494317_n

There are HIDDEN ONIONS in this.
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/16/2016, 10:41 pm

I would have totally ate it without the onions. Darn you for hiding them.
Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 QvVdsAxBNWqIg
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/16/2016, 11:39 pm

I dunno, you might be able to.

When I gave some to teh hubs he said "Why didn't you put onions in it?"

I did! They're just small and taste like everything else!
Back to top Go down
spackichan

spackichan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 10:56 am

Hello my name is chan and my favourite food is butter.

On another note, WOW this is lookin good guys! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://spackichan.tumblr.com/
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 12:16 pm

Chan!!! You're here! Welcome!!! The wave wave

Butter is ok in my book. taunt

@Vana I guess I could eat it, but it's hard to hide anything from me. Cool

I need all members to report to me stat. It's a smiley emergency, because we need more.  Razz
https://simmetrydesign.forumotion.com/t64-your-thoughts-on-the-new-icons-and-give-me-some-smilies
Back to top Go down
spackichan

spackichan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 1:34 pm

Vidkid20 wrote:
Chan!!! You're here! Welcome!!! The wave wave
Butter is ok in my book. taunt

Thankyou! tongue I'm sooo glad this place finally happened!
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 4:04 pm

spackichan wrote:

CHAN! Hey Girl! Welcome to the new site! Very Happy Woot Woot! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
spackichan

spackichan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 4:17 pm

lioness_k wrote:
spackichan wrote:

CHAN! Hey Girl! Welcome to the new site! Very Happy Woot Woot! bounce bounce bounce

KAY! HELLO! bounce ! Thankyou, it's lovely to see you all hereee~ I love you
Back to top Go down
Jordutch

Jordutch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 4:30 pm

Hii everyone! It's fun to see how you are! But, I'm Jordutch. In reallife called Jordi. I live in The Netherlands in a small village. I'm almost 16 at April 6. Whoho party haha xD. bounce I studing at -almost- high school for photographer. Eh, I don't know what I can see more about myself so.. If you have questions about my -not so special- life. Ask it ^^ Oh, yeah, I'm bad at English.
Back to top Go down
http://jordutch.wix.com/store
spackichan

spackichan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 5:36 pm

Welcome to the forums, Jordutch! You seem very good at English, I wouldn't worry too much. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmetry Design :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: