Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!

Go down 
+66
Cedric823
ayana
gramatique
Faux_Evermore
Neiph
KittyMeow
lionpaws
AngelZ
Chell
SimsOrigfan
ArtsyAmy495
Erasimus
JaLiBo
Tatianna456
Lumi Nati
Neverfalle
AngiesSmith
Liyahsim
Jeresicca
Macxy22
Tooty
picklesthecat114
beech
pigletpooh1
leegirl124
PixelatedLove
baekbyuns
Nursestabby
Hippiedippie
Jordutch
spackichan
Gitte
xkarliex
50ShadesOfSims
Bachkeda
aa13ls10
Caspin
NiNjahawkz
Maritx
Rin
Lynlee
KosmoKhaos
ladybug65
Crazycatlady
sunflower_88
Heather1307
Cudan2
PieFlavoredPie
Ninisims
RoseeBudd
IncomingVirus
Golyhawhaw
Simsatmidnight
JoeJoe11
LilacErin
InaMac69
Spookshow
lialia54
Meeshelby
socallucyfan
Eliavah
Vanadis
Tatortotsims
Mizzie
MaggieSims
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanadis
Vanadis

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/17/2016, 5:54 pm

Chan is here, yay! Welcome!

And Hi Jordutch! I follow you on Tumblr and you make great CC! And beautiful pictures! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/17/2016, 6:41 pm

Jordutch wrote:
Hii everyone! It's fun to see how you are! But, I'm Jordutch. In reallife called Jordi. I live in The Netherlands in a small village. I'm almost 16 at April 6. Whoho party haha xD. bounce  I studing at -almost- high school for photographer. Eh, I don't know what I can see more about myself so.. If you have questions about my -not so special- life. Ask it ^^ Oh, yeah, I'm bad at English.

Hey Jordutch! Glad you decided to join! Smile I'm sure you're plenty special and we are looking forward to getting to know you better! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/17/2016, 11:03 pm

@Jordutch Weeeeelcome! wave Your English seems fine to me and I love photography. Thinking about taking it up as a hobby. I love you

Anyway, if you have any questions or issues don't be afraid to ask. Very Happy

You should open a cc thread here by the way.Surprised
Back to top Go down
spackichan

spackichan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/18/2016, 4:32 am

Vana!! Hello hello, thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://spackichan.tumblr.com/
Gitte

Gitte

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/18/2016, 6:30 am

Gitte wrote:
I'm Gitte, I love playing sims and making sims for my sims family (new spouses Wink )
At the moment, I'm 14 years old but in a big month I'm 15 and to be honest I can't wait for that because I'm bored being 14 xD I live in Belgium, which is in West-Europe and known for the chocolate, BELGIAN fries (fries are Belgian, not French!) waffles, beer and terrorists.(Forget that...)

I'm in school, and I don't know what to call that part of the school (not high school yet I guess...?) where I do science which is incredibly boring and except simming I read sometimes or watch tv.

Well it seems everyone ignored me. So here it is again...
Back to top Go down
http://thealfredos.weebly.com/
spackichan

spackichan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/18/2016, 6:40 am

GITTE!! tongue I didn't see you'd posted, I was too lazy to go through everything. How are you?
Back to top Go down
Gitte

Gitte

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/18/2016, 6:43 am

Euhm, good.
Back to top Go down
spackichan

spackichan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/18/2016, 6:54 am

Good to hear. ^__^
Back to top Go down
50ShadesOfSims

50ShadesOfSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/18/2016, 8:00 am

spackichan wrote:
Good to hear. ^__^

The one and only Chan, OMG.. Welcome aboard you beautiful person Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven :cofee:
Back to top Go down
JoeJoe11

JoeJoe11

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/18/2016, 8:33 am

Hi Chan, Gitte, Bob and Jordutch! Sorry if I've missed anyone. Glad you made it here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spackichan

spackichan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/18/2016, 8:34 am

50ShadesOfSims wrote:
spackichan wrote:
Good to hear. ^__^

The one and only Chan, OMG.. Welcome aboard you beautiful person Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven :cofee:

Oh wow I love you So sweet! Thankyou for the warm welcome lovely~

Jooooooe ;___; Hellloooo! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
JoeJoe11

JoeJoe11

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/18/2016, 8:36 am

spackichan wrote:
50ShadesOfSims wrote:
spackichan wrote:
Good to hear. ^__^

Oh wow  I love you So sweet! Thankyou for the warm welcome lovely~

how's life treating you? farao

p.s. does anyone know if beech is going to come over? i rly hope so
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/18/2016, 8:59 am

Gitte wrote:
Gitte wrote:
I'm Gitte, I love playing sims and making sims for my sims family (new spouses Wink )
At the moment, I'm 14 years old but in a big month I'm 15 and to be honest I can't wait for that because I'm bored being 14 xD I live in Belgium, which is in West-Europe and known for the chocolate, BELGIAN fries (fries are Belgian, not French!) waffles, beer and terrorists.(Forget that...)

I'm in school, and I don't know what to call that part of the school (not high school yet I guess...?) where I do science which is incredibly boring and except simming I read sometimes or watch tv.

Well hello Gitte. I'd love to see some of your stories being held int he sims3 section, or the stories and legacies section! i always loved your sims, they were always unique and cool!
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/18/2016, 9:00 am

JoeJoe11 wrote:
spackichan wrote:
50ShadesOfSims wrote:
spackichan wrote:
Good to hear. ^__^

Oh wow  I love you So sweet! Thankyou for the warm welcome lovely~

how's life treating you? farao

p.s. does anyone know if beech is going to come over? i rly hope so

We have not seen beech yet, i will talk to her, maybe she'll come to the dark side!
Back to top Go down
50ShadesOfSims

50ShadesOfSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/18/2016, 1:21 pm

JoeJoe11 wrote:
Hi Chan, Gitte, Bob and Jordutch! Sorry if I've missed anyone. Glad you made it here Very Happy

JOEE

Loving the avatar, she's gorgeous! And that hair *.* OMG

I've missed you guys so much! pikachu
Back to top Go down
JoeJoe11

JoeJoe11

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/18/2016, 1:36 pm

50ShadesOfSims wrote:
JoeJoe11 wrote:

JOEE

Loving the avatar, she's gorgeous! And that hair *.* OMG

I've missed you guys so much! pikachu
Thank you! Yours was the first competition I ever joined to sims model. I remember how difficult it all seemed (it still does...) but it was the first time I'd started drawing hair. I'm still trying to find brushes I like now...

The avi was for pin up. You should join! Or is your PC still out of business?

elephant elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
Gitte

Gitte

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/18/2016, 2:05 pm

MaggieSims wrote:
Gitte wrote:
Gitte wrote:

Well hello Gitte. I'd love to see some of your stories being held int he sims3 section, or the stories and legacies section! i always loved your sims, they were always unique and cool!

Unfortunately, I don't write them in English. I just doesn't feel good to write in English. In Flemish/Dutch, I know all those little expressions and words and all the grammar. In English...I can talk in English, but making whole stories just irritates me because I have to search the translation for a lot of words and expressions or have to search the grammar rules for something. In that way, the writing feels like a chore.

Last edited by Gitte on 3/18/2016, 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jordutch

Jordutch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/18/2016, 3:00 pm

Vanadis wrote:
Chan is here, yay!  Welcome!

And Hi Jordutch!  I follow you on Tumblr and you make great CC!  And beautiful pictures!  Welcome!

Thank you! Hug1

Vidkid20 wrote:
@Jordutch Weeeeelcome! wave Your English seems  fine to me and I love photography. Thinking about taking it up as a hobby. I love you

Anyway, if you have any questions or issues don't be afraid to ask. Very Happy

You should open a cc thread here by the way.Surprised

Thanks Smile Yeah, maybe I'm gonna do that clap

Back to top Go down
http://jordutch.wix.com/store
LilacErin

LilacErin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/18/2016, 5:16 pm

Hi everyone! So happy to see so many familiar faces!

GITTE AND BOB AND CHAN. HIIIIII ^^
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/18/2016, 10:19 pm

Hey Gitte didn't see you there.glasses  I must have skipped over your post somehow. Welcome! wave  Here's a cookie for my mistake. Embarassed

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Choco_chip_cookie Smile

Welcome to everyone I may have missed! I <3 you all. bunny love
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/18/2016, 10:30 pm

By the way, I added smilies just in case someone posts more onions and mushrooms. chef eww gross
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/18/2016, 11:39 pm

ok, EVEN THE SMILIES LIKE THE MUSHROOMS!!  come to the dark side!

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 2Q==
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/19/2016, 12:29 am

Nooo not the dark side. No I'll eat them over onions though, so maybe Ill try them again next time they end up on my food. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/19/2016, 12:34 am

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 4f58a3ec54a259aadc757d52b8031d94
Back to top Go down
Hippiedippie

Hippiedippie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty3/19/2016, 7:50 am

Hi, everyone!  Not sure why I'm here as I haven't played Sims in a very long time.  Sims 4 kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.  But I adore Vidkid so.........here I am!  I still have sims 3 on my computer so maybe I will get inspired to play again.

What is this 'Old Farts Club' you speak of?  I guess I would be the president of that club as I am 66.  I am retired, live in Baltimore, MD, and am currently obsessed with Elder Scrolls Online.  I spend most of my time gaming, I love cats, and I love, love, love mushrooms!  bounce

Oh, and can someone tell this dumbass how to add an avatar?

Edit: Nevermind.......I figured it out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmetry Design :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: