Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

International Glamour - Closed

Go down 
+7
KosmoKhaos
Alexis3142
MaggieSims
Ninisims
Secretsimlife
Heather1307
IncomingVirus
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
beech

beech

International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/16/2016, 11:45 pm

ATTENTION!!

So my judge went on vacation (I wasn't aware Razz ) and she's getting back today. That means those of you who are still on the reserve list have lucked out Smile You can still submit as long as you get things in by Tuesday evening!

That means you can join Kosmo - if you want.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/16/2016, 11:54 pm

beech wrote:
ATTENTION!!

So my judge went on vacation (I wasn't aware Razz ) and she's getting back today. That means those of you who are still on the reserve list have lucked out Smile You can still submit as long as you get things in by Tuesday evening!

That means you can join Kosmo - if you want.
Ooooooh Shocked *Goes in game* Muahahahha!
Back to top Go down
http://kosmokhaos.tumblr.com/
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/16/2016, 11:56 pm

Wait I have a question....why is there a picture of someone's Desktop under the spot for Haroz's Malaysian model???? Question  XD (On the front page for submitted photos)
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/17/2016, 1:12 am

Ooooh I could maybe throw something in tomorrow.  I'm too tired tonight, and I have a lot to do tomorrow as I fly out tomorrow, so if I'm not in by tomorrow I won't be because my sims doesn't work right on my Mac which is all I'll have with me.

x.x

Unless I take a pic and edit it later.
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/17/2016, 12:03 pm

@Kosmo: I have no idea lol it looks fine to me:
International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Cufeyn5

@Vana: Okay Vana! Hope to see yours here!
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/17/2016, 7:13 pm

beech wrote:
@Kosmo: I have no idea lol it looks fine to me:

Lmao it's fixed now. Before it was a desktop screenshot of three girls in swimsuits, swimming at what was probably a beach. O_O I'm working on getting a picture up tonight. Luckily for me you're living in PST and I'm Central so that gives me like two extra hours Razz
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/17/2016, 9:24 pm

Yep, that was me. i am catching up on EVERYTHING i have missed while gone! But first, off to do my assignment for Dangerous Curves!!

PS: I went to Seattle for a few days then toured Oregon's coast and hit up the aquarium and the drive thru zoo. My kids loved it, we had a blast!
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/17/2016, 10:21 pm

Booping in to say I am alive and editing pics now XD Don't know how long Beech is exactly waiting.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/17/2016, 11:43 pm

Okay assignment shot goes up next but I almost forgot about this part Razz This forum super stretches pics so I provided an HD link.

Username: KosmoKhaos
Model Name: Talika Ramachandran
Home Country: Sri Lanka
Headshot:

FullSize Picture Link

International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Tumblr_o7csvkx1VU1rtb5w1o1_r1_540

Last edited by KosmoKhaos on 5/18/2016, 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/17/2016, 11:56 pm

ASSIGNMENT 1: HIGH FASHION ABSTRACT POSE

Talika Ramachandran

HQ PIC LINK

International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Tumblr_o757onDVWe1rtb5w1o4_r1_540

The post isn't as abstract as I'd like but I'm a late entry and I still like the pic so here ya goooo!
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/18/2016, 11:52 am

MaggieSims wrote:
Yep, that was me. i am catching up on EVERYTHING i have missed while gone! But first, off to do my assignment for Dangerous Curves!!

PS: I went to Seattle for a few days then toured Oregon's coast and hit up the aquarium and the drive thru zoo. My kids loved it, we had a blast!

You turd! You drove right past my house LITERALLY on your way to the drive thru zoo lol you could have said HEY!! Razz
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/18/2016, 11:53 am

@Kosmo: She is gorgeous Smile

EDit: I'm getting an error screen when I click your link for the HQ image!
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/18/2016, 11:57 am

beech wrote:
MaggieSims wrote:

You turd! You drove right past my house LITERALLY on your way to the drive thru zoo lol you could have said HEY!! Razz

I AM A TURD!! You live in Winston or surrounding? WE WILL LIKELY GO AGAIN, IT WAS SOOOOO FUN, my 4 yo daughter rode the camel, she has a camels' drivers license too. <3
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/18/2016, 11:59 am

ATTENTION::

Okay everyone! I'm officially closing sign ups and assignment 1 at 9pm PST TONIGHT! That's approximately 12 hours from THIS POST. As soon as Jojo submits. Vana can't make it and I haven't heard from AshLenn since reserving, so we will move on once Jojo submits.

If you are on the reserve list, you have until then to submit. If not, I'm sorry, but we are moving on!

So, Mags, please start judging so you are ready to send me scores asap Smile

Last edited by beech on 5/18/2016, 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/18/2016, 11:59 am

Yes ma'am!! i just posted my DC assignment, and now I'm over here <3
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/18/2016, 12:00 pm

MaggieSims wrote:
beech wrote:
MaggieSims wrote:

I AM A TURD!! You live in Winston or surrounding? WE WILL LIKELY GO AGAIN, IT WAS SOOOOO FUN, my 4 yo daughter rode the camel, she has a camels' drivers license too. <3

No, I live on the coast lol about 2.5 hours from Winston, so I guess I'm closer to your aquarium trip in Newport Razz you coulda just kept going south along the coast Razz
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/18/2016, 12:01 pm

well what an amazing place to live. seriously. i like my place too, but there are some real gems over there <3
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/18/2016, 12:02 pm

I love the coast for sure Smile the weather is the best part IMO
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/18/2016, 12:33 pm

@beech where would be the best place to score from, rather than checking all threads?
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/18/2016, 12:36 pm

The front pages of both the threads are updated. I'm no longer updating the Sims 3 thread since there was no action happening there. It's just here and the Sims 4 thread - but like I said, the front pages should be updated. I am updating the weebly website too, but I can't give the original links in weebly so quality may suffer.
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/18/2016, 12:38 pm

Jojo is the only one I'm really waiting on to post. She's posting any time today on the Sims 4 thread. Vana isn't going to make it and I haven't heard ANYTHING from AshLenn, so once Jojo submits I'm moving on.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/18/2016, 12:50 pm

No I AM going to make it! I took a pic and emailed it to myself so I can edit!
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/18/2016, 1:02 pm

boop

International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 27001313292_0206b5cc43_h
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/18/2016, 3:45 pm

@KosmoKhaos That's fabulous. Shocked

@Vana Yay you made it! cheers

And I don't know why the word turd cracked me up just now. I'm feeling very silly today. silly

Love everyone photos b/w. I love you
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty5/18/2016, 7:24 pm

beech wrote:
@Kosmo: She is gorgeous Smile

EDit: I'm getting an error screen when I click your link for the HQ image!

Thank you Very Happy Also, weird you can't get into the link. Is it still doing that? It's working on my end but if you can't see it I can upload it elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Glamour - Closed
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next