Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

International Glamour - Closed

Go down 
+7
KosmoKhaos
Alexis3142
MaggieSims
Ninisims
Secretsimlife
Heather1307
IncomingVirus
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty6/24/2016, 1:27 am

Just saw scores. They weren't up when I looked the first time. Can't believe I got 2nd. Thank you. Dancing banana bunny love

And I saw Face Off was over. I've been lurking it. Such an awesome comp. I hope you do it again one day. Smile
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty6/24/2016, 1:17 pm

They were up when you looked, I just put the wrong link up lol I gave you guys the link to assignment 4's scores....which haven't happened yet.
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty6/24/2016, 2:45 pm

Oh ok. I didn't even notice it was for A4. xD
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty6/24/2016, 3:48 pm

I didn't notice it either lol Jojo told me Razz
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty6/24/2016, 4:56 pm

EHEHEHEHE I'm glad you like Dead MILF.  I kinda did a weird tweak of Ace and gender change to make her.  The eyes took forever to get right x.x

I might use her in everything, idk.  I'm still partial to Aceydoodle.
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty6/24/2016, 5:04 pm

I personally like Midori's features better than most others of Asian descent that I've seen. Ace is a goofball, but I like Midori most Smile
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty6/24/2016, 6:02 pm

Ahahaha what's funny?  I play Ace on a real-life based RP (not a sims one) and in his app he describes himself as a tiny goofball XD

But yeah I do love Midori.
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty6/26/2016, 7:42 am

so sorry for dissapearing, wow I just got so busy and had no time at all to check in.
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty6/26/2016, 6:48 pm

@Heather1307 :: It's okay. It happens Smile
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty6/26/2016, 8:38 pm

Wait I thought I responded here O_o Maybe I didn't hit send lol Popping in to say I saw everything XD
Back to top Go down
http://kosmokhaos.tumblr.com/
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty7/8/2016, 11:03 pm

Gimme piccies everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty7/9/2016, 4:11 am

NO

lol

The Hashi's got me. That and I had strep. I'm sitting here going "what day is the 10th" lol It's in two days
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty7/10/2016, 12:40 am

Not sure if I'm going make it. I'm going out tomorrow to do some celebrating since my birthday is on a Tuesday this year. Might not take me long, but who knows.

I'm trying now to get one done, so I'll only have one left. One extra day would be nice. Oops
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty7/10/2016, 3:13 pm

No problem Vid Smile
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty7/10/2016, 3:20 pm

@Vanadis & @KosmoKhaos - do you both need extensions too?
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty7/10/2016, 6:44 pm

I'm working on mine now, as soon as I figure out who knocked Midori up and why she's pregnant... x.x

*nukes the fetus from orbit* I mean *master controllers it away*
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty7/11/2016, 2:43 pm

Where is my Kosmo?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty7/11/2016, 3:12 pm

Thank you so much for the extension. I just got my pop art pic done. Now I'm about to do the circus one. Then I'll be done. Woooo! dance

beech wrote:
Where is my Kosmo?!?!?!?!?!

I can go hunt her down on tumblr if you want. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty7/11/2016, 11:56 pm

Neither turned out like I wanted, but I don't know. I don't think I had an idea to begin with.  sweating

ASSIGNMENT 4: HIGH FASHION CIRCUS
International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 27974704560_41693c5a43_o
Full Size

HIGH FASHION POP ART
International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 27974703770_5ae8a31bf5_o
Full Size
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty7/12/2016, 12:03 am

I'm doing mine soon. I've been down with strep.... my throat is like knives.

I was gonna say something else but I forgot XD

....I'm forgetting everything. Carry on, I should have my stuff soon!
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty7/12/2016, 2:09 am

Well -___- I dumb. I thought this was due the 14th because the last thing I looked at when I logged on a week ago was your Dreamland Fantasy Location competition. Then for some reason I'm not getting emails anymore to notify me when there were new posts on the thread...even though I'm watching the topic still?? Ugh. I literally haven't done anything and its 1am and I just got back home and the world and everything around me sucks. Someone help me Sad
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty7/12/2016, 3:58 pm

@Vidkid20 :: AHHHHH! cheers

@Vanadis :: No worries dear, I know you're sick. You still have some time.

@KosmoKhaos :: Ugh I hate when that happens. I sometimes have to go in and click "stop watching this topic" then click "watch this topic" again just to reset the email notifications. You still have time and I can give you a bit more time if you need me to Smile
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty7/12/2016, 5:16 pm

LOL I'll need as much time as you're willing to give because I haven't done anything yet ._.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty7/12/2016, 5:57 pm

I've only dressed Midori for the circus one. Then I got a headache and had to go to bed. Now I'm trying not to die cause the headache's still kinda there and fever x.x
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty7/13/2016, 3:02 pm

Try to get these in by Thursday if possible ladies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Glamour - Closed
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next