Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

International Glamour - Closed

Go down 
+7
KosmoKhaos
Alexis3142
MaggieSims
Ninisims
Secretsimlife
Heather1307
IncomingVirus
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty7/13/2016, 3:39 pm

Oh boy I'm glad I got these down when I did. Very Happy

Good luck ladies. You can do it. cheer

And check the previous page. Beech said get it done by Thursday. sweating
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty7/13/2016, 4:35 pm

Lol I should be able to have these up by the end of Thursday. I got in the house today and apparently ComEd (light company) has to do repairs or some crap because of the storms recently so the power will go out some time between 4pm-8pm.....right now its 3:34pm. I'm wishing I wasn't such a derp and thought this was due the 14th.

Edit: Ok I don't think I'll be able to continue this comp....this really bugs me because I want to but I'm SO frustrated with everything lately and I went in-game and dressed Talika and took the photos to edit but guess what?? FRAPS for some reason didn't take a single photo when I had closed the game to start editing.

I just....I almost threw my laptop across the room right now. I'm so pissed! I didn't save any of the outfit presets or the background scenery shots and like...after sitting here in-game for 3 hours I HAVE NOTHING. I am done. Omg.
Back to top Go down
http://kosmokhaos.tumblr.com/
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty7/15/2016, 3:49 am

Okay, so apparently I wasn't able to get anything in.  I have been so fucking sick.  I can't really get anything in now.  It's too late for me.  So go without me I guess.  Ugh, it sucks, but I've been sick as hell the past week or so.  Unless you can give me Friday, but that's the only way I could get it in.  I don't want to make anyone wait more though.  I've been woken up at 4am every fucking day this week and had to clean and do laundry and today was my only day to sleep in and naturally, I slept until 4pm.  I needed it.

So yeah I might be gone from this.... due to necessity.  I just can't get them in tonight.  I'm too god-damn tired. Basically the VA hasn't sent me my sleeping pills or my anxiety pills, so I'm not really sure what to do at this point and am kinda just taking sleep as it comes?
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty7/16/2016, 11:00 pm

Sorry I went POOF lol

I know I said due Thursday and then I didn't even check in on Thursday with you. I understand the frustration Kosmo and I understand your situation Vana. It's okay. You know I'd totally wait for both of you, but it's already about a week past-due and I think it's only fair to keep moving on.

You both are awesome, get well, and get computers figured out Smile much love <3
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty7/17/2016, 4:19 pm

Welp, Maggie says she wants to judge, so I'm going to wait a bit longer to let her get scores in Smile thank you all for your patience!
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty7/20/2016, 3:37 pm

Everything is posted. Maggie was wanting to comment and she may still send me comments, but I think we waited a while already Smile Make sure you click on the assignment 5 results tab after looking over assignment 4 Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty7/20/2016, 5:50 pm

Woot Woot! Checking in! I'm surprised I scored so high on the Pop Art one. It was a total experiment. I wasn't sure if you would love it or hate it, so I'm glad you loved it. Smile

As for the circus one, the pose is entirely my fault and what I get for rushing. Didn't realize she was floating till I turned it in. I was like wtf. fustrated I think I temporary lost my mind making that pose and taking that photo.  LOL

The next assignment looks interesting. I have no ideas. *puts thinking cap on* scratch
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty7/20/2016, 7:41 pm

I think your circus one was still pretty awesome. The pose was just a tiny bit off, but perfectly posed (if that makes sense). Like I love the pose she's in, it just wasn't quite on the ring...lol
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty7/20/2016, 10:35 pm

Thanks Beech. bunny love I was so worried about her face and upper body I kind of forgot about her booty. xD I'll make sure her butt is planted on the ring next time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty7/25/2016, 6:42 pm

Holy Cannoli guys!! only 3 days!
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty7/27/2016, 11:45 pm

Oooo this is due tomorrow? Working on it. Oops juggle
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty7/29/2016, 12:47 am

ASSIGNMENT 6: EMOTIONAL
International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 28005316984_989f716953_o
Full Size
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty7/29/2016, 12:57 am

Hey Beech, do you want me to post my entries for this on the Sims 4 forum since it's just little ol me competing here now?
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty7/31/2016, 7:38 pm

You can do whatever you wish Vid Smile I still update here, so you're fine posting here if you want
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty7/31/2016, 7:43 pm

I'm hoping to get a guest judge for this. Maggie has moved off grid and it's becoming increasingly harder to get a hold of her!
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty8/2/2016, 1:44 am

Since I'm not in anymore I can judge, lemme know, I can't do it tonight but I can tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty8/3/2016, 6:32 pm

I think I have someone, Vana. Thanks though!
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty8/3/2016, 6:49 pm

Okie doke well if they fall through, nab me on FB.
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty8/3/2016, 7:09 pm

Sent you a message on FB
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty8/3/2016, 7:12 pm

Got it. Starting in like 10 minutes, just have to clean up dinner.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty8/3/2016, 10:43 pm

Sent scores guys!
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty8/3/2016, 11:04 pm

Everything is posted
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty8/4/2016, 12:11 am

Oh goodie. I was just about to call it a night and play my 3DS. Checking ins!!!! dance

I agree with scores. I thought it might be too subtle. It was suppose to be evoking shyness. I should have turned her head or added an extra maybe. Making the pose for that umbrella was a pain in the ass tho. LOL And OMG I'm just seeing those CC dandelions. I'm so mad I didn't get to use them for this. I look forward to Ace's wedding. That dress is divine!  In love

Anyway, it's ok. I shall redeem myself with another fab outside photo! I kind of like outside photos more with Reshade turned on. So yeah I've seen it and I shall go think about it. Lightbulb idea
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty8/4/2016, 1:21 am

Right? That umbrella is a pain in the tookus!

Yeah the dandelions are so cute!

Ace is gonna rock that dress though. I'm thinking of opening up submissions of sims to go to his wedding. He'd love to see Noni there!
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty8/4/2016, 3:40 pm

rabbit Very Happy Smile Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Glamour - Closed
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next