Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!

Go down 
+66
Cedric823
ayana
gramatique
Faux_Evermore
Neiph
KittyMeow
lionpaws
AngelZ
Chell
SimsOrigfan
ArtsyAmy495
Erasimus
JaLiBo
Tatianna456
Lumi Nati
Neverfalle
AngiesSmith
Liyahsim
Jeresicca
Macxy22
Tooty
picklesthecat114
beech
pigletpooh1
leegirl124
PixelatedLove
baekbyuns
Nursestabby
Hippiedippie
Jordutch
spackichan
Gitte
xkarliex
50ShadesOfSims
Bachkeda
aa13ls10
Caspin
NiNjahawkz
Maritx
Rin
Lynlee
KosmoKhaos
ladybug65
Crazycatlady
sunflower_88
Heather1307
Cudan2
PieFlavoredPie
Ninisims
RoseeBudd
IncomingVirus
Golyhawhaw
Simsatmidnight
JoeJoe11
LilacErin
InaMac69
Spookshow
lialia54
Meeshelby
socallucyfan
Eliavah
Vanadis
Tatortotsims
Mizzie
MaggieSims
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninisims

Ninisims

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty2/29/2016, 12:06 am

I played for a year and then just didn't like it anymore. wish I had stayed with it Smile Tuesday and Wed I think I am going to play more Fallout 4.

Vana..........wha?????????????????????? That will BREAK THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ninisims.tumblr.com/
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty2/29/2016, 12:11 am

Also you know what? It's 2016.

2+0+1+6 = 9.

9 divided by 3 is 3.

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED.
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty2/29/2016, 12:14 am

MaggieSims wrote:

lioness_k wrote:
Hey Y'all! ♥️

I decided to join after all, I miss y'all! Smile

I'm Kay! I've been playing Sims 3 since 2011 but have been modeling/judging/hosting for 3 years.

How time flys!  Cool

OMG KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So happy to see you!

Hey Maggie! Smile Woot Woot!
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty2/29/2016, 12:53 pm

See you over on the officials.... bringing that this-a-way?
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty2/29/2016, 4:33 pm

MaggieSims wrote:

I sure did! Razz Already posted here!
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty2/29/2016, 4:45 pm

lioness_k wrote:
MaggieSims wrote:

I sure did! Razz Already posted here!

GOOD! I love you
Back to top Go down
Crazycatlady

Crazycatlady

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty2/29/2016, 8:34 pm

Hello to all. I'm Crazycatlady from the officials but I haven't posted over there in a very long time. I don't seem to recognize any names here other than Vids but I look foward to meeting you all.
 I read the first few pages in this section and I think I may have you all all beat in the Old Fart area as I am 55 and have been playing Sims since day 1 but I haven't moved on to 4 and don't really plan to.
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty2/29/2016, 8:36 pm

Well welcome old fart! How many cats are we talking about here, 10? 20?
Back to top Go down
Crazycatlady

Crazycatlady

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty2/29/2016, 8:41 pm

Only 2 now but had 5 when I created my profile in the officials many moons ago. So really I was just a slightly Crazycatlady. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ladybug65

ladybug65

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty2/29/2016, 9:54 pm

Hello everyone!
Nice to meet you Crazycatlady! I too have been playing since day one, but i just turned 18 Very Happy
Cats are the best cheers
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty2/29/2016, 10:15 pm

Buenos Dias Muchachalatas! Lol I guess I should actually pop in here and say hi? Don't know if anyone is here from unbound and remembers me from there or seen me around tumblr but Yo! cyclops

Edit: Looks like we're doing some general facts so yeah, I am 23 and I play TS3. I did play TS2 but I became a part of the community in 2012 on Cstyles (anybody remember Cstyles  Very Happy ) and did sim modeling on Unbound from there. So since unbound has been basically abandoned since last summer (and everyone went to the officials for some reason?) I think its nice an actual sim modeling and editing forum is starting up again.
Back to top Go down
http://kosmokhaos.tumblr.com/
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty2/29/2016, 10:25 pm

Welcome Ladies! It's good to see you! ♥
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty2/29/2016, 10:39 pm

LilacErin wrote:
@Vid I am the master of disguise! I hope you feel better soon, I have an underdeveloped immune system  so it feels like I'm always ill....and it's no fun!  
Thanks Erin. I nearly escaped winter without a major cold, but it caught me. Laughing

Ahaha I am so gross right now. I got like nose plugs.

@Crazycatlady CATZ!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy you signed up. Like overjoyed! I've known her since forever, so she's automatically part of the cool crowd. Cool

@ladybug65 Welcome! *sings* Welcome!!!! cheers

@KosmoKhaos
Hey there! I remember Cstyles! I use to hang out there all the time. Is that site still going? I miss that site sometimes.

Ok, your germy admin is going be mess with the font size. If I somehow mess it up, blame Maggie and don't tell her I said that. Wink

And Elia!!! You appeared! You came out of hiding. Now if only Erin would stop being a grey avi ninja with you. tongue
Back to top Go down
Ninisims

Ninisims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty2/29/2016, 11:46 pm

hello Catlady! Welcome Wink

Lady! Good to see you!

Kosmoooooooooooooooooo!
Back to top Go down
http://ninisims.tumblr.com/
Eliavah

Eliavah

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty3/1/2016, 12:10 am

Welcome welcome all new people cheers
@maggie: quueee what avi? XD
@vid: hellloo it meee bounce
Back to top Go down
http://eliavah.tumblr.com/
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty3/1/2016, 12:41 am

Hi Catlady and Kosmo and Kay and Ladybug!

*throws cats all over the thread* CATS.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty3/1/2016, 1:15 am

Ninisims wrote:
hello Catlady! Welcome Wink

Lady! Good to see you!

Kosmoooooooooooooooooo!

Eliavah wrote:
Welcome welcome all new people cheers
@maggie: quueee what avi? XD
@vid: hellloo it meee  bounce

lioness_k wrote:
Welcome Ladies! It's good to see you! ♥️

HEEEEEEEYYYYY Very Happy Surprised  Laughing  I love you  lol!

Vidkid20 wrote:
@KosmoKhaos Hey there! I remember Cstyles! I use to hang out there all the time. Is that site still going? I miss that site sometimes.
Nope it went down some time last year came back up for a while later and then went down again but it hasn't come back at all this time.  Sad

Vanadis wrote:
Hi Catlady and Kosmo and Kay and Ladybug!

*throws cats all over the thread* CATS.

VANA BANANA IS HERE TOO?!
Back to top Go down
http://kosmokhaos.tumblr.com/
Meeshelby
Meeshelby

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty3/1/2016, 1:15 am

Hellooooo new comers!!! Sorry I'm not individually welcoming everyone. But its great to have you all here!
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty3/1/2016, 1:37 am

Yusss Kosmo. Vana Banana has just been driving all over the damn place half the day cause hubs's truck broke down and I had to wait for them to tow it and had to go pick him up.

Then had to make dinner.

But I must sleep soon cause I have to take him to work tomorrow. x.x
Back to top Go down
InaMac69

InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty3/1/2016, 2:34 am

Hi to all newcomers I love you
Back to top Go down
http://simtech.forumotion.co.uk/forum
Spookshow
Spookshow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty3/1/2016, 4:22 am

Hey to all of you new guys (old guys?)
Either way, it's great that this forum is bringing the old and new crowd together.
My name is Lemmy and its awesome to meet you all. Smile
Back to top Go down
IncomingVirus

IncomingVirus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty3/1/2016, 6:40 am

So many new members. Yay. Welcome!

On that note, did you guys see this?

https://themaresnest.wordpress.com/

I love that site, freaking hilarious sometimes.
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty3/1/2016, 8:47 am

Crazycatlady wrote:
Only 2 now but had 5 when I created my profile in the officials many moons ago. So really I was just a slightly Crazycatlady. Laughing  

ok, that's not too bad, my only neighbors out here had over 50 wild feral cats, so she really was a crazy cat lady. 2-5 is not bad. i've had that many!

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Crazy-cat-lady

Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty3/1/2016, 8:49 am

ladybug65 wrote:
Hello everyone!
Nice to meet you Crazycatlady! I too have been playing since day one, but i just turned 18 Very Happy
Cats are the best cheers

YAY LADY!!

Side note, i'll be working on your tattoos and other stuffs soon, i promise!!
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty3/1/2016, 8:52 am

KosmoKhaos wrote:
Buenos Dias Muchachalatas! Lol I guess I should actually pop in here and say hi? Don't know if anyone is here from unbound and remembers me from there or seen me around tumblr but Yo! cyclops

Edit: Looks like we're doing some general facts so yeah, I am 23 and I play TS3. I did play TS2 but I became a part of the community in 2012 on Cstyles (anybody remember Cstyles  Very Happy ) and did sim modeling on Unbound from there. So since unbound has been basically abandoned since last summer (and everyone went to the officials for some reason?) I think its nice an actual sim modeling and editing forum is starting up again.

I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE HERE!

Honestly I just missed really meeting you. When I joined unbound, it was on the end of it's life, so we never really made a connection, and I've seen you on tumblr A BUNCH, I stalk you, ok? but we've just been passing each other by. THE OFFICIALS SUCK. THEY BANNED ME TWICE. So this is my new home, and I welcome you. And yes, Vana is here, and we all shall have fun together! I can't wait to work with you on a comp, or have you as a model in one of mine! Your skills are AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmetry Design :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: