Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!

Go down 
+66
Cedric823
ayana
gramatique
Faux_Evermore
Neiph
KittyMeow
lionpaws
AngelZ
Chell
SimsOrigfan
ArtsyAmy495
Erasimus
JaLiBo
Tatianna456
Lumi Nati
Neverfalle
AngiesSmith
Liyahsim
Jeresicca
Macxy22
Tooty
picklesthecat114
beech
pigletpooh1
leegirl124
PixelatedLove
baekbyuns
Nursestabby
Hippiedippie
Jordutch
spackichan
Gitte
xkarliex
50ShadesOfSims
Bachkeda
aa13ls10
Caspin
NiNjahawkz
Maritx
Rin
Lynlee
KosmoKhaos
ladybug65
Crazycatlady
sunflower_88
Heather1307
Cudan2
PieFlavoredPie
Ninisims
RoseeBudd
IncomingVirus
Golyhawhaw
Simsatmidnight
JoeJoe11
LilacErin
InaMac69
Spookshow
lialia54
Meeshelby
socallucyfan
Eliavah
Vanadis
Tatortotsims
Mizzie
MaggieSims
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 12:23 am

Welcome moderator Meeshelby.  Very Happy  I love you I feel the complete opposite when it comes to Sims 3 and 4. The graphics are so different from each other that it's a manner of personal taste. Sims 3 can be gorgeous with tons of mods.  tongue

Ugh I hate to leave, but I'm off to bed. Not feeling well, so bed is the best place for me. Just didn't want to disappear since I'm admin and all. Nighty night and behave! Maggie especially. Smile

And as for mushrooms...
Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 18b4eca
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 12:25 am

Night Vid! I'm having my nightcap (a rum and Coke) and then taking my meds and I'll be off to bed too.

Also for mushrooms:

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Tumblr_mcvvbvtkzQ1qbskx5o1_500
Back to top Go down
Meeshelby
Meeshelby

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 12:31 am

Please help me learn how to make my Sims 3 GORGEOUS! I want so bad to play it haha. But the sims all have a similar look to me. The vanilla Sims 4 is very cartoony, but I add so much CC that it becomes MAJORLY realistic!
Back to top Go down
lialia54

lialia54

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 12:44 am

Hi! I'm Lia, and I have been very unactive for a while, but I hope to get back into being more active now that I'm not so busy. I have been playing since TS2, and I would like to use TS3 as well as TS4, but my TS3 has completely crashed. So for now, I use TS4.

Oh yeah and I only discovered CC like last year haha. But I love it and use it heaps now.

So excited about this new forum!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 12:48 am

@Meeshelby lots of CC is how I get my Sims 3 to look good. lol! I have 25 gigs of CC for Sims 3.

@Lia Hello! We're excited to have you! Also if you need, you can post your Sims 3 "symptoms" in the help area, and usually I can help you figure it out.

It took me forever to remember the word "symptoms." Which is brain fog, which is a SYMPTOM of my autoimmune disease lol!
Back to top Go down
Meeshelby
Meeshelby

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 12:49 am

@Vanadis Omg that's a TON!!! haha, and I thought I was bad!

I should also add that I am so freaking excited about this new forum. Already meeting new simsters!
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 12:53 am

Yeah I didn't even know I had that much until I just clicked the properties on the folder. My game is not shared in the same folder because I have it on Steam so that's just all the stuff I have that's not the game O.o
Back to top Go down
lialia54

lialia54

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 2:02 am

@Vanadis Ok thanks! Hopefully I can get my game working again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spookshow
Spookshow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 2:32 am

Hey!
I think most of you know me, but for those who don't I'm Lemmy. Smile Hey.
I'm almost 25 and I have a dog.
And I like art.
And metal.
And tattoos.

Yup.

Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 2:43 am

Lemmyyyyyy I have a ton of tattoos want me to show?  I will.

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 25341_403208827596_1462550_n

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 25341_403208852596_3397718_n

Them's my tats.  

I knew you liked metal but didn't know you liked tats!

I've got an artsy kanji that's unfinished, a Valkyrie, a Thor's hammer made of roses, and the moon.
Back to top Go down
InaMac69

InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 3:18 am

Hi guys, well looks like I'm the Grannie of the bunch then!!! 46 in the body but still stuck around 21 in my mind, I only ever feel old when I look in the mirror.

Haha thats me everyday Laughing Laughing

I started playing sims 1, then moved on to sims 2. I wasn't hooked at this point though, then came 3 and that was it, totally hooked, still am. Now I have tried 4, I do like the game but prefer 3.
I am into any type of music, I love coffee, peppermint tea, I have tattoos and am planning a new one with my sisters. I am more a cat person, I love how twisted they are all sweet one minute then the next they turn into evil fur balls with claws and teeth muhahhaa. I swear on occassion, I used to dance in a bar What a Face  and I sang with a kareoke group.

Oki doki, am off to get my brew and look around the forum, oh and fab job Vid and all who helped setting this place up  cheers  cheers  cheers
Back to top Go down
http://simtech.forumotion.co.uk/forum
Spookshow
Spookshow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 3:21 am

Ooooooo awesome Vana Very Happy Very Happy
I have loads of tattoos tooooooo..

I have these three...

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 1525564_10153724554665010_69139579_n_zpsplbtszqp
Sorry bout the side boob!

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 10382853_10154221827650010_1564722945343985891_n_zpsvmurnb5t
Cheshire cat from Alice: Madness Returns that needs shading and Ludooooo whose face needs retouching.

I also have 5 others... My parents DOB on each arm, "Life Won't Wait;" down my forearm, a little spade (as in ace of spades) on my ankle and writing on my ribs that says "No One Like You" in finnish (got it after the top pic was taken) it's for my fiance, he has "Think About You" on his hip in finnish as they're our two songs. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Spookshow
Spookshow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 3:22 am

Also.. The one of my thigh tattoos was taken the day I got the cheshire cat. The black marks are ink lmao I'm not just really dirty Razz
Back to top Go down
LilacErin

LilacErin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 3:33 am

Hi, it's Erin I'm pretty sure I know most of you but if I don't, hi!
I'm still a little baby compared to most of you im *cough* 14 *cough*. I don't have a job but I dance and I make art and I play the ukulele.

I started playing sims a couple years ago, I got hooked almost immediately and yeah.....I still play at the moment.

Back to top Go down
JoeJoe11

JoeJoe11

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 6:41 am

I'm Joe, 20, and a couple of months away from graduating aka nervous breakdown

hi
Back to top Go down
Simsatmidnight

Simsatmidnight

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 7:51 am

Hi Very Happy

My name is Sofía but most of my friends call me Chof.
I'm almost 18 and right now i only play sims 3 but i started with ts2. I've also been in a lot of spanish forums 'cause i'm really insecure about my english but i'll try to do my best here, i promise!

I love to make sims that i never use hoping that one day i'll like them and about cc... well, i know how to make skins (skinblends most of them) and poses.

I usually use my sims for modeling (i play every once in a while), and i'm always open to meeting new people :3
Back to top Go down
http://simsatmidnight.tumblr.com/
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 8:34 am

Wow, you guys! I am so happy to see so many faces!! This forum BLEW up while I was out yesterday!!

Holla to all the returning folks, and HELLLLLLOOOOOOO to all the newbies!

i'd love to reply to all of you right meow, but if I don't finish my assignment for Dangerous Curves, beech will get me. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
Tatortotsims
Tatortotsims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 9:39 am

Hi everyoneeee! Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
http://tatortotsims.tumblr.com
Golyhawhaw

Golyhawhaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 9:45 am

Hii. I'm Nathan and 17. I've played sims since the original but have a soft spot for sims 2.

Also bacon is great.
Back to top Go down
http://golyhawhaw.tumblr.com
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 10:29 am

Golyhawhaw wrote:
Hii. I'm Nathan and 17. I've played sims since the original but have a soft spot for sims 2.

Also bacon is great.

HAYY! I LOVE YOUR SKINS. OMG. I've actually got the second nior in game right now for a competition photo. THANK YOU SO MUCH for your work. seriously.

You should open a thread to host all your skins, if you find time.

I also love bacon.
Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Funny-bacon-8
Back to top Go down
Spookshow
Spookshow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 10:34 am

Hey everyone! <3
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 11:53 am

Hello everybody! Very Happy

My cat just stepped on my cinnamon roll. Sad
Back to top Go down
Spookshow
Spookshow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 11:55 am

Vana, did you see my tats on the last page?
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 11:57 am

Yessss I did! I loves them!
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty2/27/2016, 12:00 pm

I am so happy to see all the new users! New peeps have signed up every time I check!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmetry Design :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: