Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!

Go down 
+66
Cedric823
ayana
gramatique
Faux_Evermore
Neiph
KittyMeow
lionpaws
AngelZ
Chell
SimsOrigfan
ArtsyAmy495
Erasimus
JaLiBo
Tatianna456
Lumi Nati
Neverfalle
AngiesSmith
Liyahsim
Jeresicca
Macxy22
Tooty
picklesthecat114
beech
pigletpooh1
leegirl124
PixelatedLove
baekbyuns
Nursestabby
Hippiedippie
Jordutch
spackichan
Gitte
xkarliex
50ShadesOfSims
Bachkeda
aa13ls10
Caspin
NiNjahawkz
Maritx
Rin
Lynlee
KosmoKhaos
ladybug65
Crazycatlady
sunflower_88
Heather1307
Cudan2
PieFlavoredPie
Ninisims
RoseeBudd
IncomingVirus
Golyhawhaw
Simsatmidnight
JoeJoe11
LilacErin
InaMac69
Spookshow
lialia54
Meeshelby
socallucyfan
Eliavah
Vanadis
Tatortotsims
Mizzie
MaggieSims
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/20/2016, 7:04 pm

@Catzzzz You need a cat avi. cat kitty

@Jojo You can stab me with a needle anytime. Wait that doesn't sound right. Suspect Well I trust you stab me anytime. Wait that doesn't sound right either. Oops You get what I mean. :facepalm: Laughing

LilacErin In love @ that avi.

And welcome to everyone I didn't say welcome to! pikachu
Back to top Go down
Crazycatlady

Crazycatlady

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/20/2016, 9:13 pm

I need some kind of Avi once I remember how to make one Vid. thinking
Back to top Go down
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/20/2016, 9:34 pm

Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/20/2016, 11:28 pm

@Nursestabby: I was terrified the first time I had to draw blood. Oops But now it is like second nature.
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/21/2016, 12:05 am

Crazycatlady wrote:
If you need help let me know. I'll even make you one if you want! I don't have pets installed yet. I need reinstall it for some cat pics. Razz

Go to profile, click avatar at the top, and upload. Doesn't have to be a sim pic. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/21/2016, 12:07 am

I posted my legacy here if anyone wants to check it out. I tried to summazie it so you know what's going on.
https://simmetrydesign.forumotion.com/t69-the-edgars-legacy-a-vampiracy
Back to top Go down
Crazycatlady

Crazycatlady

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/21/2016, 7:10 am

Vidkid20 wrote:
Crazycatlady wrote:
If you need help let me know. I'll even make you one if you want! I don't have pets installed yet. I need reinstall it for some cat pics. Razz

Go to profile, click avatar at the top, and upload. Doesn't have to be a sim pic. Smile

I have a Avi in mind but I need to resize it. Not sure how to do that.
Back to top Go down
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/21/2016, 8:49 am

gimp or flikr Razz
Back to top Go down
baekbyuns

baekbyuns

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/21/2016, 11:31 am

I just realized I've been posting on this site without doing a proper introduction lol!

Hey everyone, I'm Kiki but some of you may possibly know me as 'Emogirl95' from way back when on the sims site (shit has it really been this long? Shocked) or from tumblr as igot7deadlysims. I'm turning 21 this coming october and live in the great white north, or more correctly the rainy city of Vancouver rain I've been playing sims since 2005 and used to model and edit pics quite a few years ago, but now I'm just a casual player that takes a pic here and there and makes some cc every once in a blue moon. As for other games I play a LOT of Blade and Soul as well as Skyrim, Black Desert, Bioshock, Fallout ectect I've been a gamer for as long as I can remember lmao

Hmm... I think thats it...oh, I'm quite the kpop fan too and that tends to leak out onto all my social media accounts, so I apologize in advance sweating
Back to top Go down
http://chunjimon.tumblr.com/tagged/sims
Ninisims

Ninisims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/21/2016, 12:22 pm

Wow, hello to all you new members who I don't know yet and a couple I do recognize....I am seriously loving this new site. It feels so much like home already   wave

I love how we are all different ages and still mesh together! I am not on much as I am currently obsessed with Fallout 4 but I will still do some things here and there and pop in to say hi now and again...lol.
Back to top Go down
http://ninisims.tumblr.com/
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/21/2016, 2:44 pm

Welcome again baekbyuns or should I say Kiki. I remember you! Very Happy

I barely visit the officials, so it's definitely feeling like home. We need Beech to join us.

@Cat I shall help you via email. glasses
Back to top Go down
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/21/2016, 11:40 pm

im 26 next month Oops
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/22/2016, 12:13 am

I'm 27 in July. I know the feeling. sweating
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/22/2016, 12:19 am

I share a birthday with Maggie XD But I don't tell my age. I will forever be like 8. XD
Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/22/2016, 12:34 am

I turn the big 3-0 on the 31st of March!!! cheer
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/22/2016, 12:42 am

We gotta ban Vana. She's 8 years old and way too young for the forums. Twisted Evil Laughing ban hammer jk.

@Socal We got to remember to make a birthday thread, so we can have cake and presents every time someone has a birthday! Maybe you can be our first victim. party 2 yum cookie!
Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/22/2016, 1:02 am

As long as you make it red velvet flavored!! drinking smilie chef
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/22/2016, 1:12 am

I'm eight years old and way too young to be saying fuck and making sims pr0n.  XDDD

Socal can has a red velvet cake.  I'll make it!

Even though I just made one not long ago and it took 6 hours.  XD

Also please don't hit me in the head with a mallet.
Back to top Go down
LilacErin

LilacErin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/22/2016, 5:32 am

I'm 15 in December, I have the last birthday on the calender as well nuhhhh!

If only I was born when I was supposed too lol.
Back to top Go down
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/22/2016, 10:06 am

i forgot how to put images side by side in a forum post Seriously?
it was something like <b> </b> lol :{
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/22/2016, 9:18 pm

WOOO!! I'll be 30 in August, and me and VANA will have a gluten free food fight!
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/22/2016, 11:54 pm

@Vana All ban members must be hit in the head, then tarred and feathered.

Since you're making cake and fuck is my favorite curse word, I'll spare you.Twisted Evil  yum

@Ninja I shall look into that. It should be easy to do like on the officials.  confused
Back to top Go down
PixelatedLove

PixelatedLove

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/23/2016, 7:50 pm

Hello!! I'm Ally, 21 years of age. I'm excited to join here and see all these amazing stuff you guys are planning on doing. Hopefully meet some new friends I already know the wonderful Maggie who sent me here!

I never actually knew about sims 3 until a little awhile ago. I was always hooked and on the sims 2 then I saw the tumblr for the sims 3 which instantly made me want to join in! I hope I can learn to edit like some of you amazing people!
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/23/2016, 7:55 pm

PixelatedLove wrote:
Hello!! I'm Ally, 21 years of age.  I'm excited to join here and see all these amazing stuff you guys are planning on doing. Hopefully meet some new friends I already know the wonderful Maggie who sent me here!

I never actually knew about sims 3 until a little awhile ago. I was always hooked and on the sims 2 then I saw the tumblr for the sims 3 which instantly made me want to join in! I hope I can learn to edit like some of you amazing people!

YAY!! My, love! you've made your first post! If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask, and we all love new comers! We are literally a big family!
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty3/23/2016, 8:01 pm

welcome party 1

Your avi is drop dead gorgeous! You should fit in quite nicely. Very Happy

I believe I've seen your tumblr at less I'm mistaken. I'm starving, so my brain is not working properly. Quick someone feed me. Oops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmetry Design :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: