Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!

Go down 
+66
Cedric823
ayana
gramatique
Faux_Evermore
Neiph
KittyMeow
lionpaws
AngelZ
Chell
SimsOrigfan
ArtsyAmy495
Erasimus
JaLiBo
Tatianna456
Lumi Nati
Neverfalle
AngiesSmith
Liyahsim
Jeresicca
Macxy22
Tooty
picklesthecat114
beech
pigletpooh1
leegirl124
PixelatedLove
baekbyuns
Nursestabby
Hippiedippie
Jordutch
spackichan
Gitte
xkarliex
50ShadesOfSims
Bachkeda
aa13ls10
Caspin
NiNjahawkz
Maritx
Rin
Lynlee
KosmoKhaos
ladybug65
Crazycatlady
sunflower_88
Heather1307
Cudan2
PieFlavoredPie
Ninisims
RoseeBudd
IncomingVirus
Golyhawhaw
Simsatmidnight
JoeJoe11
LilacErin
InaMac69
Spookshow
lialia54
Meeshelby
socallucyfan
Eliavah
Vanadis
Tatortotsims
Mizzie
MaggieSims
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 19 Empty12/31/2016, 12:39 am

Hi @Cedric823! Things are a little slow here, because of the holidays. Hopefully things pick up soon again.

But welcome! It's so nice to see another new face. wave

@Vanadis OOoo Delectable? 3rd cycle? I gotta look that up on the officials. Sounds interesting. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 19 Empty12/31/2016, 1:08 am

Delectable was never on the Officials Razz
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 19 Empty12/31/2016, 1:13 am

Vanadis wrote:
Delectable was never on the Officials Razz
Ooooo Unbound? Where??? Now I'm even more curious! Oops Shocked
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 19 Empty12/31/2016, 1:24 am

Yeah it was on Unbound.
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 19 Empty1/15/2017, 1:53 pm

hello all new faces!!

It's Maggie, your fellow simmer/moderator/nose picker XDD

I made a world, its new and soon to be released, check it out on the creative corner!!
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 19 Empty1/15/2017, 2:34 pm

ALSO i am finishing my basic photo shooting tutorial, to get those new to modelling a boost!

https://simmetrydesign.forumotion.com/t91-sims-3-photo-shooting-tutorial
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
moonsim

moonsim

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 19 Empty1/26/2017, 8:14 am

Vidkid20 wrote:
Woah new faces and Chan! Heeeeeyyyyy! The wave welcome

@moonsim Heya. Not much open at the moment with the holiday season here, but feel free to post anything you like and collab. B/w I love making celeb sims too. Well I use to. Would love to see your celeb simmies. Surprised

But I hope someone opens another comp soon. I almost feel obligated to open one, but I don't want to get burned out. Oops

Hi! Sorry the late reply christmas was stressful for us all and I'm in the process of moving so I didn't check this site, but my channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtgMFEjqlQs55Aq_eFm96fg

Here is my newest video creating a vampire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=698vfr_FhKo

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 19 01-25-17_8%253A15%253A36%25C2%25A0PM

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 19 01-03-17_11%253A34%253A01%25C2%25A0PM

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 19 12-18-16_1%253A45%253A10%25C2%25A0AM
Back to top Go down
https://moongalaxysims.blogspot.dk/
mamajanaynay

mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 19 Empty9/24/2017, 2:07 pm

Hi! I'm mamajanaynay, some may know me as that or MJ or mamaj from Simtech or TSCC. I'm a Sims loving addict and have been for 10 years. I've played on Playstation and then graduated to PC version starting with Sims 2. I like to build and write (sim) stories and I've dabbled a little bit in creating content. Nothing too extravagant, I'm just not that talented. LOL   On the personal side, I have 4 daughters, 11 grandchildren and I'm currently taking care of my terminally ill husband. Happy to meet you all! wave
Back to top Go down
Jillie<3

Jillie<3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 19 Empty9/25/2017, 11:09 am

Hello MJ! <3 Welcome to the forum, it's a pleasure to meet you Smile I've been addicted to the sims since the very first game! Haha. Would love to see some of your sims stories! I did a little bit of that too. It was kind of a legacy thing that turned into a big story in S3.
Back to top Go down
DazzleMagazine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 19 Empty3/14/2018, 1:57 pm

HELLO!!! I am Jezi/themelonic/Melly -- some of you probably rmbr me from Sims Unbound or Sensation Magazine! I am back into the modeling/challenge... and well generally sim binge playing LOL
Back to top Go down
https://issuu.com/melissafox/docs/issue_2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmetry Design :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: