HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Edgars Legacy: A vampiracy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vidkid20
Admin

PostSubject: The Edgars Legacy: A vampiracy   3/20/2016, 11:22 pm

Check out the whole entire legacy here, but I will summarize it the best I can. Smile  
It was written like diary entries at first narrated by Henry, but I change it to a easier format with me narrating.

The Henry Edgars Legacy to be more specific. Henry is a vampire I made for a comp called Vampire Immortality hosted by very own NiNjahawkz. He is from the Victorian century and he was turned by a very selfish vampire named Victor. He was able to escape his maker.

Now he lives in Midnight Hollow where the residents are just as strange as him.

He then met Katarina and fell head over heels in love with her. She look like a living doll for reason.

Her husband Jack Limb was a toy maker and she made him into his ideal image of the perfect women, but with Henry stepping in to woo Kat over the marriage fell apart.

Jack left the home with his one daughter out of their marriage and Henry moved in. They got married shortly afterward in fitting vampire wedding.

They went on to have 3 kids...

Daniel "the oldest"

He's a nerdy scientist.

Nicolas "The rebellious middle child"

He's a bad boy and player.

Katherine "The youngest"

She's a gold-digger and currently a stylist/fashion designer.

Then you have their human Half-sister, Angelique and her daughter, Bambi aka Bamz who somewhere in town.

That's the main family. I'll post some pics of Daniel's wife, their drama, and the current state of the parents.

Last edited by Vidkid20 on 3/28/2016, 5:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vidkid20ssimlair.blogspot.com/
Vidkid20
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Edgars Legacy: A vampiracy   3/20/2016, 11:55 pm

Ok so what's happening now!

Henry is a writer. Forgot to mention that. Kat has had multiple jobs due to her lifetime goal. They were living in one big household with their children, but they moved out to something smaller while the children moved across the street to something just as big as their former home.

They also made a promise to become mortal again.

Daniel got married to a woman named Joyce.

She is pretty and all, but has a major crush on Nic. They ended up having an affair.

Nic also has a thing with the nextdoor neighbor. Her name is Luna. You might recognize her from Senior High: Underworld. They hit it off, so they might make it official and date soon.

Then the Katherine who I call Kathy is famous for making the best faces.

She's going to start her stylish profession soon. Hopefully she can meet a nice rich suitor soon.

Also mom aged a little since moving away and becoming mortal again. Going be weird seeing her and Henry as elders.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Edgars Legacy: A vampiracy   3/21/2016, 12:00 am

So that's my legacy. You may comment and even ask questions. I'll try to keep this thread updated if anyone is interested in reading more and seeing pics of it here.

B/w Henry's last name is inspired by Edgar Allen Poe who lived and died in Maryland. Well he's buried here anyway. Cool

PostSubject: Re: The Edgars Legacy: A vampiracy   

Back to top Go down

The Edgars Legacy: A vampiracy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1