Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped

Go down 
+13
Meeshelby
Cudan2
Mizzie
LilacErin
Heather1307
Tatianna456
Rin
Gitte
AvianJen
Tatortotsims
JoeJoe11
xkarliex
MaggieSims
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rin

Rin

Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 5 Empty7/10/2016, 3:34 pm

Got my red carpet pic up. c:
Back to top Go down
Jeresicca

Jeresicca

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 5 Empty7/21/2016, 4:39 am

Could I sign up for Advertisement creator? Honestly, I can do anything(poses, sims, lots), but my strengths are mostly in Photoshop and photography. I can also make decent poses and animations if you guys need a pose maker, but I'm not comfortable with over sexualised poses. Would I have loose control over how the poses look?
Back to top Go down
http://theoriginaljcsim13.tumblr.com
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 5 Empty7/21/2016, 5:39 pm

Hey you definitely can just send over an application thing (and a headshot with it on black grey or white background). You can be a sort of freelance pose creator that's what vana done lay time she just kind of made some extra cc bits of she had time after doing her main photographs in earlier issues you can do this... Really would be open for poses as long as it matches the theme of the issue... I'm not strict fr extras I'm really open to any suggestions people have of extra things they want to contribute as long as they do it themselves or someone else volunteers (for the case of just some ideas) I always love everyone's idea and if no one else picks them up I usually try make the time to myself.

On this note guys I am still of sick from work (blegh) so I am going to start getting things sorted for everyone getting a start on the next issue, I've got a few ideas I want to chuck around with you guys so I shall probably email you all with these.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 5 Empty8/9/2016, 3:08 pm

Hey Heather! Ya feeling better?

I was just wondering because if we're doing a fall issue we may wanna get it out in Sept. or Oct. cause there's always the obligatory Christmas issue in Dec. lol!

But I have ideas for clothing and decor to make and I am itching to get started!
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 5 Empty8/10/2016, 3:36 am

Hi guys, I am pulling myself back together it's been a while and a struggle, having this flare up has made me so low like my bodies just not taking anything so I've been struggling to stay awake etc. Multiple times I've tried o get on the computer to do this but no luck! I think I'm just going to have to do it through my laptop!
I agree I really need these out soon so we can release in October. I shall aim to work on this for the end of the week! I hope y'all aren't too mad! I've had some great ideas for shoots!
Back to top Go down
JoeJoe11

JoeJoe11

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 5 Empty8/11/2016, 10:55 am

Hope you can get laptop working soon + feel better, Heather! I was just wondering, when you do get the magazine back up and running, would you allow people to submit editorial spreads? I don't have the time to commit probably for a full-time position, but would love to put something together for an issue over a long period, obviously quality permitted.
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 5 Empty10/7/2016, 5:43 pm

Just a notice to staff and readers that the fall issue is sadly going to have to be skipped over and we will be back for fall.. I haven't been around since I've been moving house, I got in the new place at the weekend but have decided I want a proper desk for my computer instead of slouching so currently I don't have anything till I get this which means I can't get on to sim. I will message all staff still around for the winter issue in due course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5