Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped

Go down 
+13
Meeshelby
Cudan2
Mizzie
LilacErin
Heather1307
Tatianna456
Rin
Gitte
AvianJen
Tatortotsims
JoeJoe11
xkarliex
MaggieSims
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanadis
Vanadis

Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty4/23/2016, 2:45 am

Heyaaaa Heather!  I sent you a PM on this forum with my app.  I can show more pictures of like paintings I've made and stuff if you need that, for TS3 and TS4.
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty4/23/2016, 3:36 am

Got it vana!

Woo we now have our second official staff member again! So exciting!

If you could send a headshot over vana that would be great! Smile
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty4/23/2016, 4:09 am

Woot!  I'll send mine over probably tomorrow.  Today has been exhausting and a lot of crying cause of my pain with my hand burn.  I'm just now starting to be able to type ... without just using one hand.  

I feel like CC creator will allow me to do some easier stuff and won't put a high load on my game.  I mean I got a new computer, but sometimes modeling drains my PC!  CC usually does not unless I'm rendering a large item.  But Jay's getting a high end industrial workstation GPU from work that he said I can render on.  So yay!  

And even rendering on his GPU, I'd still hella decimate things to make them low to medium polycount.  His machine would just do the Autodesk Maya part.  Razz
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty4/23/2016, 4:40 am

Oh I found a headshot I already had and PM'd it to you.  Yay!
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty4/23/2016, 4:43 am

That sounds super cool vana! I just use my laptop now my big PC sits, since I love alone I feel super lonely at the PC cause I can't see telly (which I use to make me feel less alone) I should probably get back to my main PC since it gives out better quality photos lol!

I got yah headshot it's cool!
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty4/23/2016, 10:35 am

headshots are up here and the website for our current staff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AvianJen

AvianJen

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty4/24/2016, 12:21 pm

I sent in an application! Now that summer is coming up I should have more time for stuff like this Smile
Back to top Go down
LilacErin

LilacErin

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty4/24/2016, 12:58 pm

I think I'll put in an app for fashion photographer. Woo!
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty4/24/2016, 3:00 pm

Ava I got it and replied so exciting!

Erin that would be great I love your work, it would be an amazing addition to the mag. Can't wait to see the application Smile
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty4/27/2016, 8:03 am

Staff page updated again, I would like to welcome ava in as our advertisement creator Very Happy
Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty4/27/2016, 10:02 pm

I was so sad when I had to leave the magazine the first time due to family drama. If you will have me I would love to be an interviewer again.
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty4/28/2016, 6:12 am

socallucyfan wrote:

I was so sad when I had to leave the magazine the first time due to family drama.  If you will have me I would love to be an interviewer again.  

Of course I would love it have you back, send me a head hair on white Grey or black background whenever you can Smile
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty5/1/2016, 5:36 am

We now have Erin on board as fashion photographer, so exciting!

Come on guys if your wanting to apply, do it! I assure you it will be fun! I wanna get started soon so we can get one out mid summer!
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty5/1/2016, 6:13 pm

updated the staff photo's again, I'm loving them, can't wait to recieve photos from our other staff and hopefully have some others join the team.

I have started brainstorming and compiling assignments that we shall be doing for the summer issue.
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty5/8/2016, 3:56 pm

Staff pictures have been updated again woo!

We are still looking for more lovely staff, if you have your eye on a position, don't be shy just apply!
Back to top Go down
Gitte

Gitte

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty5/28/2016, 6:08 am

I plan on being more active on the forums and I want to be a sim creator for the magazine can I be?
Back to top Go down
http://thealfredos.weebly.com/
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty5/29/2016, 12:47 am

I need to turn in an app for pose creator. I just need to send it in to you. I haven't forgot. Well almost. xD
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty5/29/2016, 4:04 am

Yuhp gitte send in an app Smile
And ooh yay vid can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Gitte

Gitte

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty5/29/2016, 4:53 am

Okay! I will work on it this afternoon (No it's 7 to 11 AM here) . (After I wrote a part of a sims story, before I built a house and played sims 2 - I have a busy sims-related scheme)

edit: So...I kinda followed the thing on the site.

Preferred name: Gitte
Username: Gitte
Sims3
Sims creator
Why: Because I really like to make different, diverse sims of all kinds and like to be challenged to do that even more.
Portfolio:
(Mostly unedited simple in-game pictures)
Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 IHZ4Q0S
Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Rar67YW
Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 PuvaZru
Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 391905280
(Mother and father of the first sim)
Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 629414885
yes I know her again but I love her ♥

They aren't very fancy picturs but hey, the sims look good, and that's what it is about xD
Picture were my name is on and stuff:
Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 GcbSvdS
(The daughter of the third sim)
Back to top Go down
http://thealfredos.weebly.com/
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty6/2/2016, 6:41 am

hey gitte, sorry I've been busy with decorating, getting my last exam over and starting my new job, I am just about to send you a message now though, so look out for it Very Happy

STAFF: I am also about to send out check in messages if you all would be so great as to check those and reply too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty6/26/2016, 7:38 am

bumpity, renewal edition is coming super soon, who's excited?
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty6/27/2016, 6:32 pm

Could all staff please check and reply to your messages thank you!
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty6/27/2016, 10:18 pm

Ugh. It's probably too late for me to sign up. Might be the best since I'm always busy with something. Sad

I can't wait for the first issue guys. I love you
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty6/28/2016, 4:59 am

Vidkid20 wrote:
Ugh. It's probably too late for me to sign up. Might be the best since I'm always busy with something. Sad

I can't wait for the first issue guys. I love you

Yeah a bit late for this issue, there is always next issue though Wink

Me too!
Back to top Go down
Cudan2

Cudan2

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty6/29/2016, 10:33 pm

Just sent you my stuff! *wows myself cause i got my stuff on time and not a day later like i always do*
Back to top Go down
http://cudansims.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next