Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)

Go down 
+15
Maritx
MaggieSims
Vanadis
Lynlee
InaMac69
Tatortotsims
AvianJen
Heather1307
LilacErin
Meeshelby
Spookshow
Mizzie
socallucyfan
JoeJoe11
IncomingVirus
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
InaMac69

InaMac69

Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/2/2016, 1:19 pm

oooh Maggie she is stunning, avid lurker here, just popping in to say Hi Very Happy I love you Cool
Back to top Go down
http://simtech.forumotion.co.uk/forum
Lynlee

Lynlee

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/2/2016, 1:39 pm

I saw this over on the official site and wanted to join but I don't know if I could compete with everyone. MaggieSims models is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/2/2016, 1:41 pm

Tatortotsims wrote:
After thinking for a bit, I don't think I'm able to join, even if I really want to. I have SAT this month, a trip next month, then AP testing. On top of that, with some family and personal issues. I'll be a lurker though, for sure!

Your plate is full! That's totally okay, hope your SATs go well along with everything else! ♥
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/2/2016, 1:42 pm

InaMac69 wrote:
oooh Maggie she is stunning, avid lurker here, just popping in to say Hi Very Happy I love you Cool

It's always fun to have lurkers! Hey Girl! cheers
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/2/2016, 1:43 pm

Lynlee wrote:
I saw this over on the official site and wanted to join but I don't know if I could compete with everyone. MaggieSims models is beautiful.

Would love for you to join! Everyone has beautiful models and we'd love to see yours!
Back to top Go down
Lynlee

Lynlee

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/2/2016, 2:35 pm

Maybe I could try it out. I'll look for some CC.

Do I need to reserve?
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/2/2016, 2:49 pm

Lynlee wrote:

Do I need to reserve?

No need to reserve but you can if you want! We'd love to have you, and please don't be intimidated. I'm sure the model you'll enter will be amazing!

If you need any help, or a good place to find some cc, sunny has a great site. http://sunnyccfinds.tumblr.com

Don't hesitate to ask anyone here for help we all love the newcomers, and the alumni!
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
Lynlee

Lynlee

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/2/2016, 2:50 pm

MaggieSims wrote:
Lynlee wrote:

Do I need to reserve?

No need to reserve but you can if you want! We'd love to have you, and please don't be intimidated. I'm sure the model you'll enter will be amazing!

If you need any help, or a good place to find some cc, sunny has a great site.   http://sunnyccfinds.tumblr.com

Don't hesitate to ask anyone here for help we all love the newcomers, and the alumni!

You are so kind. cherry I will look there, thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
IncomingVirus

IncomingVirus

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/2/2016, 3:37 pm

Name: Vi
Model: Leanne Stafford

Head shot:

Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 24823238723_320d266b67_cScreenshot-16 by IncomingVirus, on Flickr

Body shot:

Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 25357023861_8a1955a033_cScreenshot-17 by IncomingVirus, on Flickr

Not sure how you are going to do the model wall, but just in case you use the body shots this is how short Leanne is.

Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 25331542172_3ee8425ea8_cScreenshot-18 by IncomingVirus, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/2/2016, 6:15 pm

I was waffling (no pun intended, as I am a waffle) about joining this. I think I will. I was trying to figure out if I could get by with 2 extensions because I have an autoimmune disease that likes to rear its ugly head often. XD

But I think I can do it.

And I've been wanting to use Sidra again.
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/2/2016, 7:22 pm

Thanks for the comparison, Vi! I wanted to ask can you make Leanne a little thicker? She's a little skinny for plus size! Smile
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/2/2016, 7:24 pm

Vanadis wrote:
I was waffling (no pun intended, as I am a waffle) about joining this.  I think I will.  I was trying to figure out if I could get by with 2 extensions because I have an autoimmune disease that likes to rear its ugly head often.  XD  

But I think I can do it.

And I've been wanting to use Sidra again.

Oh that's right, I remember you talking about that before! Smile Well would love to have you join!
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/2/2016, 7:25 pm

Lynlee wrote:
MaggieSims wrote:
Lynlee wrote:

Do I need to reserve?

If you need any help, or a good place to find some cc, sunny has a great site.   http://sunnyccfinds.tumblr.com

You are so kind. cherry I will look there, thank you so much.

Yeah we are all really helpful here! Smile So if you ever need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Back to top Go down
Lynlee

Lynlee

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/2/2016, 8:30 pm

Your Name: Lyn
Model's Name: Mary-Anne Hawks
Headshot: Black Background, Bare Shoulders, & Shoulders Up.
Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Ekhy1i
Bodyshot: Black Background, Pastel Swimsuit, & Hair Down.
Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 2i7lahd

*I struggled a little with photos but I hope they are ok.
Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/2/2016, 9:03 pm

Everyone's models look beautiful! I am off this weekend, so I will (finger's crossed) be able to work on my app. then.
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/2/2016, 9:17 pm

socallucyfan wrote:

Everyone's models look beautiful!  I am off this weekend, so I will (finger's crossed) be able to work on my app. then.

Fabulous! Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/2/2016, 9:17 pm

Thanks Lyn!
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/2/2016, 10:24 pm

Lynnnnnnn she's so pretty and that outfit is great for plus sized comps, because when I won Dangerous Curves swimwear edition, my model's first swimsuit was that one! LOL Maybe the good luck will follow ya!

Mary-Anne is seriously gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Lynlee

Lynlee

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/3/2016, 12:32 am

Vanadis wrote:
Lynnnnnnn she's so pretty and that outfit is great for plus sized comps, because when I won Dangerous Curves swimwear edition, my model's first swimsuit was that one!  LOL  Maybe the good luck will follow ya!

Mary-Anne is seriously gorgeous!

Congratulations! I'll need all the luck I can get. cat
Back to top Go down
Spookshow
Spookshow

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/3/2016, 3:09 am

Gorgeous models!

I am gunna try and get mine in today. I've not played TS3 in a good while and I'm struggling to create a sim that I love but I'm getting there haha.
Back to top Go down
IncomingVirus

IncomingVirus

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/3/2016, 6:01 am

I actually forgot to say that she is a little bit more plus size. For some reason the pose makes her skinnier? Shocked Do you want me to rather redo the body shot?
Back to top Go down
Spookshow
Spookshow

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/3/2016, 9:29 am

Do you guys take your pictures in-game?
Back to top Go down
IncomingVirus

IncomingVirus

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/3/2016, 12:03 pm

I do yes. Especially when they are close ups.
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/3/2016, 1:21 pm

Lynlee wrote:
Your Name: Lyn
Model's Name: Mary-Anne Hawks
Headshot: Black Background, Bare Shoulders, & Shoulders Up.
Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Ekhy1i
Bodyshot: Black Background, Pastel Swimsuit, & Hair Down.
Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 2i7lahd

*I struggled a little with photos but I hope they are ok.

WHAT WERE YOU WORRIED ABOUT?? your model is gorgeous! and I ALSO used this swimsuit int he last cycle of Dangerous Curves with Nikki, and almost used it for my body shot here! I agree with Vana, the swimsuit must be good luck bunny love
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty3/3/2016, 1:24 pm

Spookshow wrote:
Do you guys take your pictures in-game?

yup, I think Heather posted a good link for an explanation, i'll go find it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next