Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)

Go down 
+15
Maritx
MaggieSims
Vanadis
Lynlee
InaMac69
Tatortotsims
AvianJen
Heather1307
LilacErin
Meeshelby
Spookshow
Mizzie
socallucyfan
JoeJoe11
IncomingVirus
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Meeshelby
Meeshelby

Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 4:29 pm

Thank you so much for the feedback!! Checking in for A2!!
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 4:52 pm

Ooh I'm excited to be first!
And looking forward to next assignment although like vana I've never been able to download this pay phone, the accessory handheld bit yeah but the wall bit never downloads for me.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 5:00 pm

Yup yup Heather. I have used the accessory just fine but the wall part never shows up.
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 5:08 pm

Vanadis wrote:
Seen!

Kay, the bodysuit actually IS black.  I just couldn't make it pitch black or her arm disappeared wahhhh XD

EDIT: I dunno what to do cause that payphone has never shown up in game for me.  I downloaded it a gazillion times and just nope, never shows up?

OMG! What! I'll run my game and see if I can find it for you!  affraid  affraid  affraid
Back to top Go down
IncomingVirus

IncomingVirus

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 5:12 pm

Congrats Heather! cheers cheers

Checking in.
Back to top Go down
LilacErin

LilacErin

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 5:28 pm

Congrats Heather!

Thank you for scores, glad you both saw it as edgy. To be honest it's my standard affair XD
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 6:06 pm

lioness_k wrote:
Vanadis wrote:
Seen!

Kay, the bodysuit actually IS black.  I just couldn't make it pitch black or her arm disappeared wahhhh XD

EDIT: I dunno what to do cause that payphone has never shown up in game for me.  I downloaded it a gazillion times and just nope, never shows up?

OMG! What! I'll run my game and see if I can find it for you!  affraid  affraid  affraid

I accidentally edited your post hurp a derp

But anyway I mean I still have it installed but it's just not in the catalogue. Even if you found it in your game, it still wouldn't be in mine. Sad
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 6:32 pm

Soo I found the Payphone! When you go to "Buy Mode" you have to filter the decor part for "Store Content". Then when you go click "All" which looks like the forever symbol. Then it will be the last one for $1,000.

You have to download the sims 3 pack if y'all didn't see that yet?
Back to top Go down
JoeJoe11

JoeJoe11

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 6:38 pm

Checking in! Thanks for scores. Smile Will wait to see what others say re: payphone before I d/l
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 7:13 pm

So we filter it to ONLY see store content, or to NOT see store content?  And yuck, Sims 3 packs XD  But I guess it's only one so that's not too bad.  It's just a pain in the ass to uninstall them, but this is one CC I don't really see myself installing cause it's cute as hell.

I'll go check and see if I can find it.  I'm trying to get hubby off his butt to make some burgers... I can cook them but I can't touch the meat.  I can touch solid meat like steak and chicken breast, but I can' touch ground meat.  Squicks me out.

Thanks for checking though, I'll go get the Sims3Pack and see if I can find it!

I think maybe where I screwed it up was changing it to a .package?
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 7:24 pm

Vanadis wrote:
So we filter it to ONLY see store content, or to NOT see store content?  And yuck, Sims 3 packs XD  But I guess it's only one so that's not too bad.  It's just a pain in the ass to uninstall them, but this is one CC I don't really see myself installing cause it's cute as hell.

I'll go check and see if I can find it.  I'm trying to get hubby off his butt to make some burgers... I can cook them but I can't touch the meat.  I can touch solid meat like steak and chicken breast, but I can' touch ground meat.  Squicks me out.

Only see store content...it looks like that little shopping bag! Very Happy I hope you find it let me know if you have any more trouble! Smile How's your kitty?
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 7:32 pm

lioness_k wrote:
Vanadis wrote:

Only see store content...it looks like that little shopping bag! Very Happy I hope you find it let me know if you have any more trouble! Smile How's your kitty?

Okay cool, I'll go look soon! I'll let you know if I can't.

My kitty's good! He's taken his last dose of pain pills and he's jumping on stuff again and running around!
Back to top Go down
AvianJen

AvianJen

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 9:34 pm

Thanks for scores! Victoria is absolutely definitely plus sized, btw. I was really careful about that when I made her. That particular pose just makes her body look longer.
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 9:40 pm

Thanks for checking in @AvianJen @IncomingVirus @Vanadis @JoeJoe11 @Lilac Erin @Heather1307 & @Meeshelby ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 9:43 pm

Okay SO I found it

Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Jipdsh

YAY!

But it wasn't where you said it was, Kay.  I had to go in decor -> sculptures and filter it to only show CC.  And yeah then it was with the stuff that was 1000 Simoleons.

EDIT: I lost it again. Maybe it was in Misc. I'm trying to find it again. x.x

Last edited by Vanadis on 3/17/2016, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 9:46 pm

Vanadis wrote:
Okay SO I found it

Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Jipdsh

YAY!

But it wasn't where you said it was, Kay.  I had to go in decor -> sculptures and filter it to only show CC.  And yeah then it was with the stuff that was 1000 Simoleons.

Well Shoot! Well I'm glad you found it! I hope everyone is able to find it! Very Happy

Thanks for posting this Vana! flower
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 9:54 pm

My bad. I said the wrong thing. It IS in Store Content and not in CC. But it IS still in decor --> Sculptures.

Here's a pic:

Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Qmxi5s

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION. But Kay and I seem to have figured it out.

You also HAVE TO HAVE THE SIMS3PACK.

You cannot translate it to a .package and have it still show up from what I can see.

But yes! We gots it Smeagol!
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/17/2016, 10:40 pm

Vanadis wrote:
My bad.  I said the wrong thing.  It IS in Store Content and not in CC.  But it IS still in decor --> Sculptures.

Here's a pic:

Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Qmxi5s

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.  But Kay and I seem to have figured it out.

You also HAVE TO HAVE THE SIMS3PACK.  

You cannot translate it to a .package and have it still show up from what I can see.

But yes!  We gots it Smeagol!

haha Smeagol! Razz You're the best! Thanks Girl!
Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/18/2016, 12:35 am

Congrats Heather!! And thanks Kay & Bec for the feedback. I am excited about the next assignment.
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/18/2016, 1:09 am

socallucyfan wrote:

Congrats Heather!!  And thanks Kay & Bec for the feedback.  I am excited about the next assignment.  

Yay! I'm glad you're excited for the next assignment!
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/18/2016, 1:57 am

HHAAAAAASSS to be sim3pack? I HATE THOSE >.<
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
LilacErin

LilacErin

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/18/2016, 2:56 am

Am I the only one who doesn't mind simpack? They're actually pretty convenient for me.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/18/2016, 3:04 am

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with for this assignment!
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/18/2016, 4:35 am

LilacErin wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn't mind simpack? They're actually pretty convenient for me.

Me Me Pick Me! Smile If there is something I really want and it only comes in sim pack I'll download it! Smile You're not the only one! cheers
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty3/18/2016, 4:38 am

Bec wrote:
I can't wait to see what you guys come up with for this assignment!

Bec! Hugs! ♥️ I'm excited too!

Everyone this is Bec! She's amazing and I know you'll love her too! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)   Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bazaar Modeling Agency: Cycle 3 Judging In Progress! :)
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next