Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]

Go down 
+9
Meeshelby
socallucyfan
JKAmaryllis
ladybug65
lialia54
Eliavah
MizoreYukii
Jeresicca
OnyxIrony
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/20/2016, 10:38 pm

JKAmaryllis wrote:
Alright peoples, I added a due date. July 28. I also put up a reminder that extensions may be granted however they will likely delay the results a lot as sunday through tuesday i work 12 hour shifts and my time spent at home I'm unconscious. Sleep

Also, I wanted to run something by you guys. Jendowoz from the officials asked about being able to look at peoples' work so everyone can see the feedback etc. Would anyone be upset if I made pages with them on my tumblr?  Also, if you are interested, if you have a tumblr gimme a link so I can tag you on the tumblr post!!  Please let me know if any of you are opposed to that for any reason. I respect privacy Smile

I'm cool with it and feel free to tag me of course. Two Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Lumi Nati

Lumi Nati

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/20/2016, 10:54 pm

I have no issues. I dusted this off for you: http://ladyemillye.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Lumi Nati

Lumi Nati

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/21/2016, 6:04 pm

I have an idea for this, but it's gonna be tough. I Hope I can pull it off sweating I haven't seriously edited anything in sooo long Confused 2
Back to top Go down
Lumi Nati

Lumi Nati

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/21/2016, 6:56 pm

Just need to find the perfect pose and edit her and I think I am done. I'm up to 10 layers and no hitches yet. Gawd!
Back to top Go down
Lumi Nati

Lumi Nati

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/21/2016, 8:41 pm

Ok here is my A2: Astrology

2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 28357114622_a3c3c74afd_o
Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/21/2016, 11:58 pm

@JKAmaryllis I haven't logged into tumblr in a long time (I will have to remember my password), but I don't mind if you tag me.

@Lumi Nati Wow, that was fast. And wow, your photo looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Lumi Nati

Lumi Nati

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/22/2016, 6:12 am

Thanks Socal! I had the idea and the time so figured I'd get it done lol. Too much on the go.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/22/2016, 9:15 am

Nice! Already added to the entries. I knew I'd love this round <3
Back to top Go down
http://its-me-voidberg.tumblr.com/
ladybug65

ladybug65

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/22/2016, 9:47 am

Awesome,
Thank tou so much for scores

I love this next assignment, zodiac and astrology in general are some of my favorite things!
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/22/2016, 10:20 am

I'm seriously excited to see what you guys come up with
Back to top Go down
Eliavah

Eliavah

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/23/2016, 4:04 pm

uhm
2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 KM_lPhzP
astrology
Back to top Go down
http://eliavah.tumblr.com/
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/25/2016, 12:30 pm

O.O ?
Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/25/2016, 11:59 pm

A2: Zodiac

I went with the Gemini Zodiac symbol

2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 28522080306_1d67dce27b_bCanvas Zodiac by socallucyfan, on Flickr

The link is a better quality:
https://flic.kr/p/Ksp7Mh
Back to top Go down
ladybug65

ladybug65

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/26/2016, 5:54 pm

I'm going to need an extension for this assignment please, thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Eliavah

Eliavah

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/28/2016, 4:05 pm

I raelllllly want to do this assignment so badly ;;; Its why I put the spongebob thing. I love ASTROLOGY. But asfasfas I know im going to go way all out and its going to take way much time and I just havenet had the most inspiration for sims atm.

DO U TAKE SKRYIM PICTURES!?? lmaooo jk ;
Back to top Go down
http://eliavah.tumblr.com/
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/29/2016, 12:55 am

Ugh not sure if I have enough time to do this. 1am in the morning. I'll try, but if not I'll have it in later today.
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/29/2016, 2:13 am

Totally last min. I should really stop doing these things last min. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/29/2016, 2:15 am

The other photos are freaking stunning. I'm done for. lol Sad
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Celery

Chaotic Celery

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/29/2016, 2:28 am

Just wanted to peek in for a sec to say how good it is to see Canvas going again, and how great the pictures are. Great job, everyone! It's sweet to see good Sim art again.

wave
--The Simmer Formerly Known as CeleSeraphym, aieeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/29/2016, 5:33 pm

Cel?! OMG! Shocked You have no idea how happy I am to see you. Hey gurl. How are you? I missed you!!! It's been too long! excited The wave
Back to top Go down
Lumi Nati

Lumi Nati

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/29/2016, 6:30 pm

Chaotic Celery wrote:
Just wanted to peek in for a sec to say how good it is to see Canvas going again, and how great the pictures are. Great job, everyone! It's sweet to see good Sim art again.

wave
--The Simmer Formerly Known as CeleSeraphym, aieeeeeeeeee

O.O I didn't even realize that was you Cel. How've ya been?

(It's LE btw lol)
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/29/2016, 9:26 pm

@Eliavah dude include a Skyrim or sims pic, whatever and I'll include a community art section!!!
@Chaotic Celery Awesome to see you <3 <3 YES once I decided to run Canvas i was so excited xD

Also, at everyone, sorry I've been MIA... kind of been a crap week so I plan on working on things tonight and if I don't finish then tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ladybug65

ladybug65

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/30/2016, 1:17 am

My sims has crashed twice now so I'm crossing my fingers it will work, I'll keep you posted
Back to top Go down
ladybug65

ladybug65

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty7/30/2016, 3:02 am

I figured it out (it was the skin i was using)

NUDITY WARNING
Here is my assignment
I don't know how to really describe it, she is kind of the embodiment of the stars and she tells people fortunes(horoscopes)
(something like that) ( I was inspired by kosmokhaos)

2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 28566412111_5fd303e3f4_h
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty8/9/2016, 3:42 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know I haven't forgotten. I haven't had much time because I have a 7 week old puppy and dude she's so much work lol. But adorable. Anyway I'm off work now so that should afford me a bit more time to tabulate scores Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next