Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]

Go down 
+9
Meeshelby
socallucyfan
JKAmaryllis
ladybug65
lialia54
Eliavah
MizoreYukii
Jeresicca
OnyxIrony
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty8/10/2016, 11:22 pm

Scores and new assignment are up, friends! Feel free to ask any questions about the new assignment. No elims due to drops.
Back to top Go down
http://its-me-voidberg.tumblr.com/
Lumi Nati

Lumi Nati

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty8/11/2016, 7:09 am

Checking in . .trying to decide between The Last Supper and Mona Lisa . .will get back to you on it!
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty8/11/2016, 11:49 am

excited to see!
Back to top Go down
ladybug65

ladybug65

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty8/11/2016, 3:59 pm

Thank you so much!!! It took me maybe tops 10 min to edit because i didn't do anything funky with the background. *Runs away to immediately search for art to cover*
Back to top Go down
Lumi Nati

Lumi Nati

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty8/11/2016, 9:39 pm

I'm going to go with Mona Lisa and see what I can do to reboot it.
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty8/11/2016, 10:36 pm

I saw this last night, but I was kinda half sleep. The assignment especially confused me, but I got it now. I kinda like this assignment even though I can't think of anything. Oops

As for scores, I figured as much. It was last minute and I was drawing a blank. I'll try to do better this time. Hopefully I can think of something and stop turning in last min entries.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty8/12/2016, 3:33 pm

It was a great pic! This is why I am ambivalent about hosting comps. I don't like picking apart pictures I like =P
Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty8/14/2016, 12:33 am

I am super excited about the next assignment. I have so many ideas!! I had a quick question about you comments though. You said that my models seem to be floating on the moon. And you are not the first judge to say that to me. Do you have any ideas of what I can do to fix it?

Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty8/14/2016, 6:35 pm

JKAmaryllis wrote:
It was a great pic! This is why I am ambivalent about hosting comps. I don't like picking apart pictures I like =P
It's alright. I agreed with your comments actually. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty8/15/2016, 4:56 am

socallucyfan wrote:

I am super excited about the next assignment.  I have so many ideas!!  I had a quick question about you comments though.  You said that my models seem to be floating on the moon.  And you are not the first judge to say that to me.  Do you have any ideas of what I can do to fix it?

Not a judge however I could suggest a shadow under... I know if you do like a park shot or beach shot you would have a full shadow but I've found if I'm editing a sim onto a background that wouldn't have bright light I still add a shadow but what I usually do is a light shadow circle under her feet etc, more so to try blend it in... I'm not sure if this would work in all scenarios but it could help a bit!
Back to top Go down
Lumi Nati

Lumi Nati

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty8/15/2016, 10:06 pm

Here is my assignment:

2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 28980298916_afb52a5dcb_o
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty8/17/2016, 6:59 pm

Hmmm...the painting I want to do is going be too much editing and a pain in the ass. Plus I don't know how to put my own spin on it.

I do have an idea for another painting, but ehhhh I'm not sure about it. So I'm literally doing this...fustrated

So yeah I'm working on it. Early this time.
Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty8/18/2016, 1:19 am

I took a creative spin on Whistler's Mother.  The original is very dark, so my version has an explosion of patterns and colors.

2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 29059826115_0a9907e508_bWhistler's Mother by socallucyfan, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty8/18/2016, 7:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty8/18/2016, 7:33 pm

Not exactly what I was going for, but it's close and it's the style of painting I wanted kinda.
Back to top Go down
ladybug65

ladybug65

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty8/19/2016, 11:12 pm

Assignment (Steampunk Mona Lisa) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mona_Lisa
not exactly Steampunk enough but I like it and struggled with this assignment

2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 28477869294_1f1898f2b2_b
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty8/20/2016, 1:14 am

OMG I love that. Definitely Steampunk to me.

I love everyone piccies b/w. So much creativity! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lumi Nati

Lumi Nati

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty8/25/2016, 8:56 am

Oh good, haven't missed anything *sigh of relief*
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty8/28/2016, 12:26 am

Where art thou is our JK?

I haven't look at the officials, but did everyone turn something in? It's pass the due date.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty8/29/2016, 11:33 pm

Just wanted to give a quick update. I'm sorry for being Mia. Work plus new puppy plus new job search equals no time for fun Sad I'll try to update the officials asap
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty8/30/2016, 11:40 pm

Aw it's ok. Good luck on the job search. On one myself. fustrated
Back to top Go down
ladybug65

ladybug65

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty9/6/2016, 10:28 pm

I just wanted to let you know, JK, that i will be starting college on the 10th of September and may not be as active as I am but seeing as this comp is on a mini hiatus I don't think I will have to drop. Not planning to anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   2 - [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5