Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed

Go down 
+9
JKAmaryllis
Heather1307
MizoreYukii
ladybug65
LilacErin
Jeresicca
Vanadis
MaggieSims
KosmoKhaos
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/12/2016, 1:30 am

Username: KosmoKhaos
Model: Esu
Headshot:
Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Tumblr_o8l9jc7vED1rtb5w1o2_r1_1280
Back to top Go down
http://kosmokhaos.tumblr.com/
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/12/2016, 2:40 pm

@KosmoKhaos: Ohh lol sorry...totally missed it for some reason Laughing

@Maggie: I think I do, did you use Alexis in TNMS?
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/12/2016, 5:17 pm

Everything is posted ladies Smile <3
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/12/2016, 7:21 pm

Uhhhhhh ...lol o_o I think you had to repeat yourself about the FASHION part so many times because- at least I (I don't know about the rest of you)- thought that this was a supernatural- fantasy competition. As in, not focused on mainly how high fashion the model can look but more on making the models portray the actual fantasy creature of the assignment. I thought this was supposed to be kind of like the SyFy show Face Off, where they get assigned a creature to portray and have to make it their own version of it within the limits set. But you seem to want us to just get inspiration from the fantasy creatures and make a high fashion portrayal of it and not actually create the creatures themselves? If that is how you meant for this competition to be then I took your explanation of it completely wrong  pale ....
Back to top Go down
Jeresicca

Jeresicca

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/12/2016, 7:24 pm

Thanks Beech! And I'm had the same thinking Kosmos
Back to top Go down
http://theoriginaljcsim13.tumblr.com
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/12/2016, 10:10 pm

Checking in! Didn't really expect to score as high as I did. This fashion thing is going to take a bit for me to get used to lol
Back to top Go down
http://its-me-voidberg.tumblr.com/
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/13/2016, 2:27 pm

Checking in. I saw scores last night, but I got in kind of late.

Kinda of bummed about my placing, but I did wonder if I was getting too carried away with the whole fantasy theme. Didn't come to that realization till it already too late tho.sweating

Anyway, seen the next assignment. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/14/2016, 3:56 pm

I an judge beech! I did plan on applying, I love judging fantasy as you know!

You all done great guys.

@kosmos the competition is called "fantasy fashion" I kind of thought myself fashion would be a great deal in it, nonetheless I'm sure you will do great, you handle fashion so well!
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/14/2016, 5:53 pm

Heather1307 wrote:
@kosmos the competition is called "fantasy fashion" I kind of thought myself fashion would be a great deal in it, nonetheless I'm sure you will do great, you handle fashion so well!

Lol I know but I thought that meant more along the lines of turning your model into a fantasy creature and  taking fantasy shots WITH fantasy fashion not just taking inspiration from fantasy and making it into high fashion. I probably wouldn't have joined if I knew that's what this was lol Oops
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/14/2016, 9:36 pm

@Kosmo: lol...I kind of have to post this (quoted from the main description on page 1):

"Welcome to another fun-filled fashion competition with a cool and exciting twist: Fantasy!!

I've run this competition for two cycles (long ago) and it was always such a fun competition to host and judge. This competition is all about taking fantasy things and adding a high fashion twist to them!

Photos will need to appear as if they've come right out of a high fashion magazine and will need to be well-thought out and creative. No stories, no background, no descriptions required - just your fabulous creativity and love for creating fun fashion photos."

I almost thought I had never mentioned this being a fashion competition, but I really did...I promise! Throughout the whole introduction lol - I will also be using fashion photos as examples. Laughing

I'm sorry if that wasn't what you were thinking and if you want to pull out, that's your right Smile I still loved everyone's photos and your entry was one of the few that kept a fashion feel...so you did well! Question Laughing silly

@Heather: I'd love to have you as a judge. Just let me know how you want to be contacted (email or PM here or on the officials) and post a headshot for me.

You all did pretty well and like I said...the photos were all gorgeous regardless Smile
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/15/2016, 7:09 pm

Well crap. I guess I'll be dropping then. lol I thought this was a different kind of fantasy competition.
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/16/2016, 1:12 pm

Will drop in a headshot soon, and email would be best (pretty sure my inbox here is supposed to be full). I think you have my email if not i will message you it here Smile

Oh no, Kosmo, I'm so sad you are going.
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/16/2016, 3:45 pm

I think I have it Heather, is it the one that ends with @aol.co.uk or @aol.com

@Kosmo: sorry to hear that Sad
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/16/2016, 4:43 pm

I'll still be lurking here :3
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/16/2016, 6:46 pm

beech wrote:
I think I have it Heather, is it the one that ends with @aol.co.uk or @aol.com

@Kosmo: sorry to hear that Sad

Yuhp, .co.uk sorry don't want to post it here since it's my private email lol.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/17/2016, 11:49 am

I just wanted to pop in and say I'm working on this. I had picked up massive overtime at work and just have been busy all around. I've already been CC shopping lol
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/17/2016, 5:07 pm

Gayle Shaffer

Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Tumblr_o8xpbz7zt21ucfy1no1_1280
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/17/2016, 5:17 pm

@Heather: Then I have it Smile

@JKA: ooooh you found stuff! Yay!
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/17/2016, 5:45 pm

haha I ended up using what I had xD I found a dress that was great in idea but it borked her skin. *shrugs* But I like what I did hehehe
Back to top Go down
Jeresicca

Jeresicca

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/17/2016, 7:59 pm

For some reason I thought the deadline was 20th July(I'm not sure why I thought that) so I shall be hurrying to finish mine Embarassed
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/19/2016, 5:48 pm

If you need more time @Jeresicca, just let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeresicca

Jeresicca

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/19/2016, 9:54 pm

I shhhhhould have it in soon
Back to top Go down
Jeresicca

Jeresicca

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/20/2016, 1:19 am

I wish I had started the assignment sooner, but it'll do
Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Screenshot_28
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/20/2016, 4:25 pm

I need an extension for this too. >_<

These due dates snuck up on me. They must be ninjas. sweating ninja LOL
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty6/21/2016, 1:29 pm

It looks great @Jeresicca Smile

@Vidkid20 :: You got it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next