Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed

Go down 
+4
lionpaws
MaggieSims
Vanadis
JoeJoe11
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
beech

beech

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty
PostSubject: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/14/2016, 3:19 pm

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed XTtwOYc

Welcome to a new cycle of Senior High!

This is a fun, laid back story-based competition. That means you will need to develop an interesting character for this competition and keep us interested throughout. This is also a non-elimination competition - so be prepared to stick around until graduation day.

Due to this being a non-elimination and story-based competition, we will only have 8 assignments with the final 3 being more fashion-based.

This cycle's theme is Modeling Bootcamp, as you probably could have guessed from the title. That means for assignments 1-5 you will be required to produce story-based photos that will involve some sort of mishap or adventure during your model's bootcamp stay. The final three assignments will be fashion-based and will be your model's chance to show us what she's learned.

Writing creative mini-stories is required, but you don't have to be perfect at writing. As long as you give us a good and interesting paragraph that relates to your image in some way, you'll do just fine in this competition!

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed H09MJAh
No negativity of any kind - this includes belittling yourself
Copying is strictly prohibited
You may draw your own clothing and items
You may use stock photos as backgrounds
You may use real life objects and edit them into your photos
Editing is recommended, but not required
No Re-submissions are allowed. Once you post your image, that's the image I use for judging!
Writing mini stories is part of this competition, but you don't have to be a perfect writer to succeed
Extensions are allowed if asked for at least 24 hours in advance
2 day extensions MAX
You'll have 10 days for each assignment
Deadlines are Pacific Standard times, adjust accordingly
Have fun!

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed NyPC7L3
Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed QEAlpMj

-----------NEEDS TO CHECK IN-----------

-----------CHECKED IN-----------

-----------ASSIGNMENT SUBMITTED-----------
Lionpaws & Lachlan Maguire
NShippudenFan & Delilah Lothario
Vid & Ashley Owens
Jendowoz0612 & Sabi Chandra
Chell & Kit Kerrigan

-----------Extensions Granted-----------

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed F5sem4q
Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed DOCsLUu Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed J7T8RJV

Sims 4 Thread

Last edited by beech on 1/7/2017, 2:50 pm; edited 43 times in total
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/14/2016, 3:25 pm

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed T77uFv7

---------ASSIGNMENT 5: CUTTHROAT---------

Dear students,

I'm very pleased with your attitudes and decorum during your promotional parties. You all made a good name for yourselves and caught the eye of several potential agents and photographers.

But now we have to get serious. You have pushed your way through several weeks of laid back (well sort of) assignments that required you to think on your feet and act appropriately, but now it's down to the wire.

You are now competing for an award with your fellow Bootcamp students. You have all become friends, but this school is preparing you for the real world of modeling and sometimes you have to put your friendships on hold in order to pursue your dream.

I have a very famous designer ready to offer ONE of you an award ~ the award is more than a simple trophy. The award is also a small modeling contract and cash prize and only ONE of you can claim it.

This is it ladies, the last "test" before you submit your final portfolio and graduate.

Your task this round is to create a photo of your model and the other models in the competition competing for the grand prize from the famous fashion designer. Things should get cutthroat, serious, and perhaps downright vicious within your stories. Not every friendship will remain after this assignment.

Your photo is not supposed to be a polished finished high fashion photo, but rather one that tells a story.

Requirements
ONE Photo
Mini Story/Biography
Compete for a Cherished Award

NO EXAMPLES
DEADLINE: DECEMBER 20TH

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed R1M6aHk
This competition runs with NO scoring rubric. It goes based off of a mathematical ranking system between the judges. So you will not see a scoring rubric, but rather comments from the judges and your final rank will be listed in a secret surprise slideshow!

How will you determine a winner?
Once the competition concludes, I'll look back on the ranks for all assignments. I'll add up rank points and determine who was most consistently on top.

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Hjoa9y4
DUE TO FORUM LIMITATIONS, ALL STORIES WILL BE HELD ON A SEPARATE WEBSITE. ONLY PHOTOS WILL BE SHOWN BELOW.

You can read all stories HERE

-------Chell & Kit Kerrigan-------
Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed 30914683413_0f50a307f3_o

-------Lionpaws & Lachlan Maguire-------
Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Lachla14

-------Jendowoz0612 & Sabi Chandra-------
Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed YOtaOx8

-------NShippudenFan & Delilah Lothario-------
Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed RkiJchk

-------Vid & Ashley Owens-------
Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed 31700333431_3652dafb55_o

Last edited by beech on 12/23/2016, 5:12 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/14/2016, 3:26 pm

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed KPtPW6V

FIRST, SOME WORDS FROM BEECH:

Great work everyone. I appreciate your hard work and your patience. You will only see my comments because I can't get a hold of Maggie. Smile

-------IN REGARDS TO JUDGING/RANKING
You will be directed to a results page that will have a slideshow and comments from your judges.

The Slideshow will show your final placement. The comments are listed in the exact order you submitted your assignments, so you will need to watch the slideshow to know where you really ended up.-------

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed BGhGNsQ
Click here if the button doesn't work.
If neither of those links work, HERE is the link to the slideshow only.

Last edited by beech on 12/11/2016, 6:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/14/2016, 3:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/14/2016, 3:36 pm

AHHHH! A new comp from Beech. It must be Christmas! affraid Very Happy

I'm lurking on this one. Surprised
Back to top Go down
JoeJoe11

JoeJoe11

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/15/2016, 7:41 am

Ugh Beech you make such good comps! I just can't overload myself................... Reluctant lurker. If I get eliminated from Style before the sign-ups close, I'll do it!
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/18/2016, 9:06 pm

@Vidkid20 :: No, you will participate. Yep, you will. poke

@JoeJoe11 :: Thanks dear Smile
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/18/2016, 9:24 pm

I have a picture for this, just not a story yet XD
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/18/2016, 11:43 pm

beech wrote:
@Vidkid20 :: No, you will participate. Yep, you will. poke

Ahhh don't poke me! I'll think about it. Shocked Or wait I don't have a choice do I?!
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/20/2016, 11:38 am

Nope, no choice in the matter bat
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/21/2016, 12:42 am

Ahhh I don't hit me. Haha look at the officials. I'm really am surprise I'm not on reserve list....yet. LOL
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/21/2016, 9:13 pm

I made a new sim called Amara Queen and I'm not sure whether to enter Ace or her!  :O  

Maybe I'll scratch Ace and enter Amara so that I can get to know her a bit and see if she goes into my stash of canon simmies.  But urgh I dunno.
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/22/2016, 1:09 pm

@Vidkid20 :: lol I may just add you!

@Vanadis :: I'd love to meet Amara Smile
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/22/2016, 1:36 pm

cough cough

Judge?

cough cough
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/22/2016, 2:36 pm

@beech LOL I was kinda hoping you would. If you hadn't, I would have said something anyway. I don't know how you get me into these things. LOL

Thinking about making a model now actually.

Last edited by Vidkid20 on 9/23/2016, 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lionpaws

lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/22/2016, 6:37 pm

This looks an interesting challenge. I love to know more about the character of models.
I definitely will be lurking bounce
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/23/2016, 12:33 am

woo hoo I made a model and I have an idea for A1! Just felt like announcing that. taunt attention
Back to top Go down
lionpaws

lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/23/2016, 8:30 pm

Awesome Vid. Waiting for your stories puts all kinds of ideas into my head.
Maybe if I entered Lachlan here too ...?
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/23/2016, 9:28 pm

@Vidkid20 :: I knew that if I added you you'd be convinced to join Smile

@lionpaws :: You are totally welcome if you want to join!

@MaggieSims :: Yes ma'am - just need a headshot
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/24/2016, 6:18 pm

I figured out what to do for an application to Senior High for Amara so I'mma be using her.  Ace needs a break lol.

That and I'm hella in love with Amara.  She's so cute and sweet and pretty and kind of kicks ass when she needs to!
Back to top Go down
lionpaws

lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/25/2016, 1:53 am

Well, I couldn't resist. Haven't written anything Sim in so long.

I'd like to submit: Lachlan Maguire

Username: lionpaws (or Le)
Model name: Lachlan Maguire

Application picture:

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Lachla14

Application interview:

Hi!  Welcome to „Dark, Hot and Spicy“, the best coffee shop in town. We pursue to please.  What can I get you? … a double fudge caramel latte? … a cinnamon brownie sprinkled with white chocolate?

- What?!  I get that look a lot. And yes, I’m Lachlan, Lachlan Maguire.

I’m sorry you had to come out here to verify my application to boot camp, but I have to keep the shop open. You see, Grandpa’s in hospital … . No no, nothing serious, he just has a major checkup and Granny went to make sure he stays. I wouldn’t be surprised if she had to actually tie him down. *chuckle* He’s bad with doctors and just hates the hospital scent.
But yeah, me. – You wanted to know about what I do and what I’m good at.
I guess it’s this here. I love the shop. And I’m really good with the coffee brewer. I know twenty or so different types of coffee brews and different flavors of each. And I’m practicing Latte Art, you know, the designs you can paint into the milk foam?  Let me show you …

Here Ladies, autumn is coming: a maple leave design for you, and a pumpkin design for your friend.

So that’s, what became my passion since I’m helping out my grandparents. They practically raised me, It’s the least I can do, they practically raised me.
My parents, bless them, are not with us anymore. Dad was from Ireland, and that’s where I was born. When I was little we used to do months long trips with their sailing boat. We travelled the South Pacific, the Caribbean Sea and once the North Atlantic. I don’t remember much of it, mainly through pictures.
When it was time for me to hit grade school it was decided I spend the school term with Granny and Grandpa here, and join my parents for the summer. They did journalism and book writing. Well, *shrugs shoulders* I don’t really remember much about them.
All I recall is the feeling of freedom and the wind in my face. – It has been nine years that they were lost. – I haven’t been on a boat since. Grandpa wouldn’t let me.
Tell you a secret? I’d love to relearn sailing. As friends of my parents told me I apparently was quite good as a child. It will remain a dream though. I wouldn’t put Grandpa through the worry he might lose the last that he has left of his daughter.
I like hiking, and mountain climbing. Stuff I can do on my own.
Antisocial? Naw, I wouldn’t say that, I get along well with the customers here. It’s just, look at me! Guys will always make fun of me. They push me around in the locker rooms. I could hold my ground or even dish out, if I wanted to. For I know some bad ass self defense moves, but what’s the use. And girls? They say I’m cute and giggle.*sigh* Not my piece of cake.
What else do you need to know? I’m seventeen, turning eighteen October 29th. I can stand up for myself, nobody has to pamper me. I try to get along with people, but they don’t have to like me. I can live with that.
And though people tend to mistake me for a girl I’m man enough to explore new things, like modeling.

And Now, can I get the ladies something sweet? A cupcake, glazed doughnut? All handmade, Granny is an excellent baker.

Now I'm getting really excited. Can't wait to read all your stories bounce
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/25/2016, 2:54 pm

@lionpaws :: Yay, glad to have you and Lachlan!
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/25/2016, 2:55 pm

@Vanadis :: I'm excited to see her!
Back to top Go down
lionpaws

lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/26/2016, 6:54 pm

beech wrote:
@lionpaws :: Yay, glad to have you and Lachlan!

Thanks, I'm happy to be here. This will be awesome, I love it already cheer
Back to top Go down
SimsOrigfan

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty9/27/2016, 3:13 am

I have NO Idea how this forum works ..... Shocked Confused 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed Empty

Back to top Go down

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next