Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!

Go down 
+4
socallucyfan
Spookshow
LilacErin
NiNjahawkz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/8/2016, 2:03 am

✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Entryforminfogl_zps7f7ec5fc

your name to go by-
models name-
musical instrument-
gothic style-
models bio-

headshot on black background-
bodyshot on black background with instrument-
Back to top Go down
baekbyuns

baekbyuns

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/8/2016, 2:52 am

MaggieSims wrote:
@baekbyuns Your friendly Moderator here, Can I ask you to slow down the gif on your signature. I really appreciate gifs in siggys, but this particular one moves to fast, and is quite troublesome to myself and other members. I like your sims too, so please do not remove, just slow it down XD 

i feel like this is in order XD
✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Giphy-facebook_s

Ah yes I'm so sorry about that! Embarassed  I was just about to make it into a png today actually, I was between computers and had this gif on standby as the only thing I could use since I didnt have photoshop handy (which is always terrible, ps is my livelihood XD) btw great use of the pic lol!
Back to top Go down
http://chunjimon.tumblr.com/tagged/sims
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/8/2016, 7:51 am

baekbyuns wrote:
MaggieSims wrote:
@baekbyuns Your friendly Moderator here, Can I ask you to slow down the gif on your signature. I really appreciate gifs in siggys, but this particular one moves to fast, and is quite troublesome to myself and other members. I like your sims too, so please do not remove, just slow it down XD 

i feel like this is in order XD
✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Giphy-facebook_s

Ah yes I'm so sorry about that! Embarassed  I was just about to make it into a png today actually, I was between computers and had this gif on standby as the only thing I could use since I didnt have photoshop handy (which is always terrible, ps is my livelihood XD) btw great use of the pic lol!

No problem!! I really like your banner, especially now that we can see your pretty simmies!
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/8/2016, 2:54 pm

@baekbyums Yeah that's much better. I love the siggie b/w. Very Happy

@Ninja Going try to turn my app in today. I just need to dress my vampy in something more visual kei. Wink
Back to top Go down
baekbyuns

baekbyuns

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/8/2016, 6:42 pm

@MaggieSims @Vidkid20 Aw thank you so much! Razz Also Vid I can't wait to see your model!! sunny
Back to top Go down
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/9/2016, 1:27 am

heyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooo Dancing banana Hug2 kitty

your name to go by-
models name-
musical instrument-
gothic style-
models bio-

Back to top Go down
KenzRe

KenzRe

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/9/2016, 8:55 pm

I hope I am doing this right  Very Happy  Shocked

Your name to go by- Kenzie
Models name- Adele Degray
Musical instrument- Ukulele
Gothic style- Punk Gothic/Pastel Gothic
Models bio-
Adele grew up happily with her mother and father until she was 12. Her father left them after beating Adele's mother a number of times. This put not only the victim of years of abuse, but also Adele, into depression. After waking up feeling like she needed to stop; stop being sad and move on, Adele picked up an ukulele and practiced countless hours alone in her room. Attempting to help her mom, she played good tunes for her. After a few weeks of hearing Adele's angel like strumming of the ukulele strings, her mother fell out of depression. Since then, both of them, especially Adele, have developed a deep love and passion for music.
Head shot on black background-
✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 25031569013_1cff634ca2_b
Body shot on black background with instrument-
✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 25632157296_835c6c3872_b
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/9/2016, 11:09 pm

Yay Kenzie and welcome to Simmetry Design! Very Happy

I will have my app into you this week. I haven't been feeling all that well again. Oops

Last edited by Vidkid20 on 3/10/2016, 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
baekbyuns

baekbyuns

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/10/2016, 12:19 am

@KenzRe Stunning model, I love the hair and choice of instrument! bunny love also @Vidkid20 I hope you feel better soon! sick2
Back to top Go down
KenzRe

KenzRe

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/10/2016, 1:19 am

@baekbyuns
Thank you~

@Vidkid20
I hope you feel better~
Back to top Go down
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/10/2016, 4:59 am

got your app kenzie Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/11/2016, 6:56 pm

Thanks everyone! I'm better. Razz

Into CAS I go to dress my model and take piccies. cheers I will be back! My determined face=Mad
Back to top Go down
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/12/2016, 3:24 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/13/2016, 7:05 pm

your name to go by- Vid
models name- Lucas Damon
musical instrument- Electric Guitar
gothic style- Visual Kei

models bio- What can you say about Lucas? He's a rockstar, a pill popper, and a ladies man. Sometimes a man's man depending on his taste buds. The only thing that makes him different from your typical rockstar is that he's immortal. Yes, that's right. He's a vampire! If you ask him if he prefers to be immortal or mortal, he would tell you that becoming immortal was the best thing to happen to him. He only wishes he can thank the hot babe who bit him that night. She disappeared without a trace leaving him all on own to figure out shit, but it's alright he's not worried. The past is the past now. He's looking forward to the future. His rock career flourishing among his weak and tasty human fans. No human, vampire, or creature of any kind can stop him now. He's a fucking rock god!

✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 25673105311_5030c36738_o
✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 25646792002_25aa56e7ca_o

Last edited by Vidkid20 on 3/16/2016, 12:51 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
baekbyuns

baekbyuns

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/13/2016, 8:26 pm

@Vidkid20 omg love your model! Dancing banana I hope to see more applicants soon woo hoo
Back to top Go down
Spookshow
Spookshow

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/14/2016, 9:03 am

When are the apps and A1 due?
Back to top Go down
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/14/2016, 1:52 pm

well since still waiting for spaces to fill up, id say 1week or so xD
Back to top Go down
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/14/2016, 1:55 pm

Vidkid20 wrote:
your name to go by- Vid
models name- Lucas Damon
musical instrument- Electric Guitar
gothic style- Visual Kei
models bio- (I will come back to fill this in)

✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 25673105311_5030c36738_o
✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 25646792002_25aa56e7ca_o

wheres them pants frum tho? Dancing banana
Back to top Go down
baekbyuns

baekbyuns

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/14/2016, 5:33 pm

@NiNjahawkz those pants are from here Wink
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/14/2016, 8:33 pm

Aw you beat me to it, but yeah those are my favorite pants. Razz

Now I need to write my bio. I kinda suck at writing those. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/14/2016, 9:38 pm

yeah lol at the moment i was thinking of sims 4 cause i cant remember if i got those for s4 but then realized your sim is probably sims 3 xD Oops
Back to top Go down
Spookshow
Spookshow

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/15/2016, 4:58 pm

can we photoshop an instrument into the picture or does it have to be in game?
Back to top Go down
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/15/2016, 9:15 pm

you can, you know just make it blend well with the sim xD
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/16/2016, 12:55 am

Added the bio. I really enjoy not having a filter or having words censored with the word "plum". Pluming EA! pirate
Back to top Go down
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty3/16/2016, 1:00 am

that plum tho Dancing banana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!   ✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~!  †  † TAKING 15 models~! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

✞Gℴthic♫Lullaby✞ ~Auditions~! † † TAKING 15 models~!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next