Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kosmo's Models

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

Kosmo's Models Empty
PostSubject: Kosmo's Models   Kosmo's Models Empty5/14/2016, 12:49 am

These are my main, favorite models and sims. I have so many that it'd be spamming to post them all but you know how you go from one fave to another or you revamp one and they become your fave, right? Lol Razz So here are my main simmies and brief descriptions of them. Yes! My sims have stories even though I'm too lazy to act or write them out in detail on my simblr! I do actually play my game and my sims have canon storylines. If you click their names over the descriptions it links to their tag on my tumblr. If you want to see all of my many sims I have Model's Tag.

Esu, "Mother Of All"

Not much is known about The Mother other than the fact that she looks like a beautiful, young Nubian girl with completely black eyes. Of course she isn't human but as to who and what she really is, is a mystery. She's deemed as royalty to humans called by either Esu or "Mother of All" by her children and subjects.
Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o2fivrPssE1rtb5w1o2_500
Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o6n5ecTdI01rtb5w1o2_500
Kosmo's Models Tumblr_nwg4z09ICk1rtb5w1o1_500

Xantha Patel:

(I'm forever tweaking her face to perfection Razz ) Xantha is mysterious woman of ancient Romani/Roma origin. She's been alive longer than she looks. In modern day she uses her power as a soothsayer and herbalist. To most she is the local witch with the weird forhead tattoo. Dark, mysterious and beautiful.
Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o62rv42t1H1rtb5w1o3_r1_500
Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o0v663YTEd1rtb5w1o1_r1_500Kosmo's Models Tumblr_nrtmrqsUXC1rtb5w1o1_r1_500

"The First Son":

He is Esu's first, most attentive and loyal child. Tall, dark and handsome, he is like the gender bent opposite of Xantha but more lethal. He has a human alias (haven't conjured one up yet) and to them, he is one of the top 5 most successful business men. He does not see the way normal people do so to anyone unaware, he looks blind. He has a dangerously charming, regal personality and appearance that belies a selfish, meticulous, ruthless agenda.  He usually stays very calm and collected no matter what is happening or how he is feeling to the point that most normal people get inexplicably nervous and wary in his presence (rightfully so too lol). So if he’s showing some kind of heavy negative emotion, run away. Far away.
Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o6n5ecTdI01rtb5w1o1_500Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o36rb1J53o1rtb5w1o1_r1_500Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o6n5ecTdI01rtb5w1o3_r1_500

Mariah Pereira:

Mariah is the daughter of a very successful Brazilian businessman. She is proud, unashamed and seductive. She flaunts her sexuality, heritage and curves openly so many are quick to label her as a spoiled, slutty, rich man's daughter but she is far from that. Her father did not allow her to grow up a push over. She is a successful business woman and fashionista so she takes care of herself. She's become one of the most successful Afro-Brazilian women to date.
Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o73kxhvHQv1rtb5w1o1_500Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o5ylahdiox1rtb5w1o4_r1_500Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o5jp8i7Yyy1rtb5w1o3_r1_500

Desdemona Queen:

Desdemona is Mariah's tall, obviously buxom best friend. She is of French and Haitian decent but she was born and raised in Haiti (Haitian accent and all). She speaks both Jamaican Patois and Haitian Creole. She likes sex, makeup and piercings. She used to be a prostitute until she met Mariah when she was on a prolonged visit to Haiti. Desdemona didn't really hate the work but she did hate that she was working for someone else who got all the profit. Mariah pulled her away from that life and taught her how to be her own success. She went from a pimp's whore to Mariah's makeup artist almost overnight. However she still does web-cam shows on the side and is Mariah's confidante and inspiration.
Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o73kxhvHQv1rtb5w1o4_500Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o73kxhvHQv1rtb5w1o5_r1_500Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o757onDVWe1rtb5w1o3_r1_540

Khadija Deng:

Khadija is my Liberian model. She is a very gracious, woman who hopes that her success can help bring attention to the damaged parts of her country. She is proud of her Liberian culture and does whatever she can to help her people and is strong representative of success and beauty for dark skinned women in the mainstream media. Her success eventually gave her sister the confidence to start her own budding modeling and fashion career.
Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o32wp5pw2j1rtb5w1o2_r2_500
Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o2fivrPssE1rtb5w1o3_500Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o32wp5pw2j1rtb5w1o3_r1_500

A'isha Deng:

Even darker than her sister Khadija, A'isha had never thought that she would be taken serious as model in a world where lighter was better and more valued. After Khadija's career took off, she's prompted A'isha to go out into her own business of African fashion design. She is becoming a very well known African fashion designer and even a successful model.
Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o3nn4ynEIY1rtb5w1o1_r2_500Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o32wp5pw2j1rtb5w1o1_r1_500
Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o757onDVWe1rtb5w1o2_r1_500

Connie Thiravong:

Connie is just one of my all around adorable little simmies. She is a bubbly, friendly Laotian girl that likes classically "girly" things and runs a little island convenience store with her best friend Keiko Imura. And no, she is not supposed to be a little girl xD She is just very small and young looking. Fountain of youth guys...fountain of youth.
Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o4ikh9s6A31rtb5w1o5_r1_500Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o1c201h2a51rtb5w1o4_500Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o4ikh9s6A31rtb5w1o3_r1_500

Rasul:

Rasul is one of my only male sims lol. Rasul was born in Egypt but his mother is Moroccan so he spent his childhood there. He's a laid-back, flirty, smooth talker and can usually talk his way into or out of almost anything. Seriously, he’s suave as fuck but he’s a perfect gentleman to everyone. His bestie is Tsume and together they are partners in crime. He looks and acts like a cinnabun but he can actually kill you. He’s only dangerous when he needs to be and has no problem demonstrating this.
Kosmo's Models Tumblr_o1c201h2a51rtb5w1o7_500
Kosmo's Models Tumblr_nyflgss2491rtb5w1o2_500
Kosmo's Models Tumblr_nyir9n5kyY1rtb5w1o1_500

Tsume:

So yeah...lol Tsume is master trickster, magic user and con artist. His origins are Japanese. Causing mayhem and drama is something he loves to do, especially when he can just sit back and watch it all unfold like a movie. He and Rasul get along well and often balance out each other's personalities. He has ties with The First Son. The First Son is one of his favorite people to annoy because his antics will get under his skin. But don't let the smirk and glasses fool you, he is still a deadly creature. He is known as The Wolf of the Black Claw, which is probably where his name comes from seeing as it means "Claw" or "Talon" in Japanese. Most people who have been a victim of his tricks call him "That bastard with the scar on his (left) eye!"
Kosmo's Models Tumblr_nz0ng8hd9F1rtb5w1o1_500
Kosmo's Models Tumblr_nyfo17RCD81rtb5w1o1_500
Kosmo's Models Tumblr_nedwy4ZBS71rtb5w1o2_500
Back to top Go down
http://kosmokhaos.tumblr.com/
Eliavah

Eliavah

Kosmo's Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosmo's Models   Kosmo's Models Empty5/15/2016, 4:55 am

OMGGGG yes! i love seeing ur sims :3. Of course im obsessed with The Mother but they're all equally amzing!! Xantha is super awesome too, i think the mother and xantha are my favorites. and desi is sooo hot too. But they all share a equal trait and theyre all beautiful and interesting to look at*-*. A'isha and the mother have such GORGEOUS skintones omg.
and connie is sooo cutteeeee. I dont see her so much though! (which I cant complain I love all your sims so I could care less which i see . .
except for the mother i always want to see her always shes amazing. id be the one to be totally attracted to her or and end up getting killed or soul consumed or something XDD)

but yes i approve. id love to see some of your writing ;_;
Back to top Go down
http://eliavah.tumblr.com/
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

Kosmo's Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosmo's Models   Kosmo's Models Empty5/16/2016, 11:20 pm

Eliavah wrote:
OMGGGG yes! i love seeing ur sims :3. Of course im obsessed with The Mother but they're all equally amzing!! Xantha is super awesome too, i think the mother and xantha are my favorites. and desi is sooo hot too. But they all share a equal trait and theyre all beautiful and interesting to look at*-*. A'isha and the mother have such GORGEOUS skintones omg.
and connie is sooo cutteeeee. I dont see her so much though! (which I cant complain I love all your sims so I could care less which i see . .
except for the mother i always want to see her always shes amazing. id be the one to be totally attracted to her or and end up getting killed or soul consumed or  something XDD)

but yes i approve. id love to see some of your writing ;_;

It's funny because I write A LOT. I have been writing (mostly fanfiction) since I was in like 6th grade but It's always on paper and never on the computer and I don't know why xD

Connie I don't post a lot of that much anymore but she is one of my most popular sims and I love her myself too.

Last edited by KosmoKhaos on 5/16/2016, 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

Kosmo's Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosmo's Models   Kosmo's Models Empty5/16/2016, 11:39 pm

WOW your sims are AMAZING!!! We're not worthy

And your writing just adds another element to an already beautiful collection.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

Kosmo's Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosmo's Models   Kosmo's Models Empty5/17/2016, 12:06 am

socallucyfan wrote:

WOW your sims are AMAZING!!! We're not worthy

And your writing just adds another element to an already beautiful collection.  
Thank yoouuu I love you I love you I love you I usually try to make my sims unique as possible.
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

Kosmo's Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosmo's Models   Kosmo's Models Empty5/17/2016, 9:31 pm

WHAT THE?? i re-read this several times. I love your sims, they are all so different and unique. all so amazingly crafted, not only their appearances, but their stories. and your editing style, TO DIE FOR, omg you are literally the best.... ever. juss sayin.

<3
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

Kosmo's Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosmo's Models   Kosmo's Models Empty5/18/2016, 10:10 pm

MaggieSims wrote:
WHAT THE?? i re-read this several times. I love your sims, they are all so different and unique. all so amazingly crafted, not only their appearances, but their stories. and your editing style, TO DIE FOR, omg you are literally the best.... ever. juss sayin.

<3
Thank you so much! you all are making me blush. I rarely ever share my writting or stories so I'm glad it's liked.

Kosmo's Models Giphy
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

Kosmo's Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosmo's Models   Kosmo's Models Empty5/26/2016, 10:20 pm

Ok. I wanted to take my time and read this. Your sims are so inspiring and I'm in awe of them. Like my goodness! They're beautiful with amazing backstories.

I love Tsume, The First Son, and A'isha Deng. I also love the mother. Your tumblr avi caught my eye instantly and I'm secretly obsessed with it.

Pfff I can rave about them all freaking day. Seriously.

We're not worthy We're not worthy We're not worthy
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

Kosmo's Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosmo's Models   Kosmo's Models Empty5/27/2016, 3:17 am

Vidkid20 wrote:
Ok. I wanted to take my time and read this. Your sims are so inspiring and I'm in awe of them. Like my goodness! They're beautiful with amazing backstories.

I love Tsume, The First Son, and A'isha Deng. I also love the mother. Your tumblr avi caught my eye instantly and I'm secretly obsessed with it.

Pfff I can rave about them all freaking day. Seriously.

We're not worthy We're not worthy We're not worthy

Thank you <333

Kosmo's Models 5349a5589e477
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kosmo's Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosmo's Models   Kosmo's Models Empty

Back to top Go down

Kosmo's Models
Page 1 of 1