Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed

Go down 
+4
lionpaws
MaggieSims
Vanadis
JoeJoe11
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
beech

beech

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 4 Empty12/10/2016, 2:00 pm

SimsORIGfan had to drop, so we will be moving on. I am alone in judging this ladies - I hope that's okay with you all. I have not heard from Maggie in a long time, so I will work on these tonight and tomorrow (after I take the kiddos to see Santa)!
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 4 Empty12/11/2016, 6:44 pm

EVERYTHING IS POSTED

FURTHER CLARIFICATION FOR THE ASSIGNMENT
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've already anticipated some questions arising for this assignment, so I wanted to explain a little more about what I want to see from you all.

This assignment is the last of the candid shots. After this assignment, there will be 3 more assignments left that will require VERY LITTLE writing and will need to be editorial-based. You will be building a small portfolio to show off what your model has learned throughout SH: Bootcamp.

So, this is a test for your model to show if she has the chops to get to his/her goal in this cutthroat industry. Assignment 4 is all about your model competing against the other 4 contestants in this competition for his/her first real contract with a fashion designer. Your story should revolve around that competition (which you get to choose) and should include the names and participation of your fellow models (Kit, Lachlan, Sabi, Delilah, and Ashley).

Hopefully that clears some of the possible questions up.
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 4 Empty12/12/2016, 1:07 am

Checked in on the officials, but I'll check in here too. Very surprised and happy about scores! kitty
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 4 Empty12/20/2016, 6:00 pm

@Lionpaws ~ you around?
Back to top Go down
lionpaws

lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 4 Empty12/20/2016, 7:00 pm

Yep, I'm here. Apparently did my checkin post never arrive, must be a problem when I post from my mobile.

But don't worry, I got everything. Here's

Lachlan's Assignment 5 - Cuttroat

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 4 Lachla14

You could feel the atmosphere shift after last week. We all had our own little successes with the promotional parties we attended. When our dean Ms Beech announced that we all be competing for a small modeling contract we were eyeing each other suspiciously. The room vibrated with competitive determination. It’s everybody for them self now.
I could feel a lump form in my throat. I like making everybody feel welcomed, but right now I have to focus on my goal. Competition is part of the job.
Slowly an idea formed in my head: I could dress up just like the girls. I grinned to myself while I began planning my appearance before our celebrity designer, whose identity the deans wouldn’t reveal yet.
So first I had to go shopping. For this special show I needed a dress – and high heels. It’s not easy to find them in my size, but I succeeded, getting glittery show shoes matching my dress’s color, yeay! Stockings!, shouldn’t forget those.
Then back at school I searched for the music I wanted to use for my dance: Boogie Woogie as Eleanor Powell danced it 1943. (link).
I’ve done that dance before at a Christmas show in my old school. Didn’t wear high heels then, just have to be careful not to trip or ruin the shoes. With my music saved to my I-pod I went down to the underground gym room to rehearse.
The day of the big event came and I felt pretty sure I would blow them away.
Kitt was first and my mouth fell open when she began to sing the Katy Perry song I Kissed a Girl. She has a lovely voice.
Then Ashley played the piano and sang Memories from the musical Cats. Well I wasn’t so sure I would gain the prize then. Both girls were stunning. Ashley especially, that long flowing dress with the lace and chain holders combined with the hat. If I were into girls I’d have fallen for her in that moment.
Third was Sabi. She did some Bollywood performance I have never seen before, excellent. And Delilah with her mean flamenco was awesome too.
All the girls had stunning outfits that went well with their chosen theme.
And then there was I. When I stepped out I heard a gasp coming out of the dark audience room.
My tap began slowly. The piece is wonderful to feel ones way into the music. With every turn I became more confident and a few moves later I forgot about the audience. My feet followed the rehearsed steps as if they hadn’t done anything other ever. I had the feeling to fly. Everything went extra well and the shoes held too. When I did my final move I was panting, exhilarated and slowly coming back to reality.
I just hope this was good enough to make first place. And if not, I can’t complain, it was a huge fun to wear a dress and heels and show makeup. I love it to be someone else every now and then.

Good Luck to everyone cheer
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 4 Empty12/23/2016, 12:39 am

ASSIGNMENT 5: CUTTHROAT
I already know why I'm here. Just get on with it. Punish me. *sigh* Do I really have to explain why I was climbing the building? I was trying to spy and dig up some dirt on my fellow competitors. I really want to win Miss Beech. Everyone does.

I don't know what got into me though. Maybe it was Kit trashing my room and Lachlan yelling at me. Maybe it was just the pressure. Everyone seems different now. It's like a light switch went off and everyone loss their minds when you announced a modeling contract was up for grabs.

I guess I can't blame everyone for my lack of sportsmanship though. I let my insecurities get the best of me. I've competed before against the best in sports, but modeling is a whole new ball game for me. I know what others think. I'm the underdog. The clumsy jock. The one who can't apply makeup properly or put together an outfit. Winning a modeling contract seemed like a fairy tale to me, so when the opportunity presented itself I took it and resorted to dirty tactics. My coaches would be embarrassed to see me like this.

After Kit trashed my room I became really paranoid. I thought that maybe they all were out to get me. Lachlan wouldn't talk to me or even look at me after what Kit told him. I would see him in the hallways and he would be mumbling to himself about a master plan. Sabi was as mysterious and poised as ever. Too poised. Then Delilah seemed like a fragile flower, but I thought maybe that was just a front as well. The quiet ones are always up to something!

So I decided to come up with my own master plan. I "borrowed" my roommates' camera and grab some climbing equipment. Then I waited for everyone to go to sleep and made my way up the building with the help of suction cups. Crazy I know, but I had picked up some climbing experience at my local gym's rockwall. It didn't take me long to get to the 2nd floor where Kit, Lachlan, Sabi, and Delilah's were.

I took a peek in each room. I almost chickened out when I heard music coming out of Lachlan's room. I decided to spy on him first out of curiosity and I almost fell from shock. "Lachlan in dress?!" was my exact thoughts. He was wide awake dancing around in his mirror with headphones on in sparkly silver dress. I knew he was gay, but I was still pretty stunned to see that side of him. It was interesting to say the least. I felt sorta guilty watching him. I thought about climbing down, but then I peeked into Kit's room just out of curiosity again. I could hear water running and I could see clothes scattered about. I figured she must be in the shower and this would probably be the only chance I would get to exact my revenge!

I slide the door open and quietly tip toed in. I scanned the room hoping to see some type of dirt or juicy gossip to pass along, but then I saw it. A dress adorned in crystals. A dress that could beat all dresses! "This has to be her runway dress for the competition," I thought to myself. So I yanked it off it's hanger and grabbed my pocket knife. A rip here and there would have surely ruin it, but then something came over me. I wondered how I would look in this dress. I put it against the front of my body and turned around to see how it looked on me in the mirror. It was a stupid idea, because Kit stepped out the bathroom just in time to see me admiring her garment. We locked eyes and she screamed.

I hurried out from where I came from and proceeded to climb down as fast as I could. The jig was up and everyone seem to wake up just in time to see me hanging outside their rooms. Sabi came out first and then Delilah followed joining Sabi on her balcony. Lachlan's music was still blaring, so he remained blissfully unaware. Unfortunately, the girls screams range from panic to anger. One minute it was
"Oh Ashley get down from there!" to "Ashley, you weirdo peeping tom. How dare you!" It was enough to send my head spinning and the camera I borrowed to the ground with a crack.

Thankfully I fell into the bushes shortly afterwards and didn't suffer the same fate as the camera. Delilah was nice enough to ask me if I was ok, so I guess she's alright after all. Sabi on the other hand just shook her head and went back inside. Can't blame her. As for Kit, she called the campus police on me. You probably already know that since you're here with me in the middle night in your office. I didn't realize it so late. *nervous laughter*

Soooooo can I go to bed now? I'm really tired and I may need to take on another job to pay for another camera for Amber. Those things are really expensive! Geesh! I also have a modeling contract to win. I can still compete right? *nervous laughter* Don't look at me that way. It's Kit's fault..... OK it's everyone fault then! I thought they were my friends and they turned into monsters! They made me do it! Please don't expel me!

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 4 31700333431_3652dafb55_o
Full Size
Back to top Go down
lionpaws

lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 4 Empty12/23/2016, 8:22 am

Great story Vid!
Ashley looks so cute hanging on the wall. Love how you have all five on your picture, even Lachlan in his dress clap
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 4 Empty12/23/2016, 5:05 pm

Yay! Piccies!! clap Two Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 4 Empty12/23/2016, 11:05 pm

lionpaws wrote:
Great story Vid!
Ashley looks so cute hanging on the wall. Love how you have all five on your picture, even Lachlan in his dress clap
Thank you and I nearly died when I found the exact dress you used. Had to do it! rofl1 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 4 Empty12/26/2016, 10:20 pm

remainder of competition will be updated on the officials
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed   Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - Closed
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4