Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!

Go down 
+66
Cedric823
ayana
gramatique
Faux_Evermore
Neiph
KittyMeow
lionpaws
AngelZ
Chell
SimsOrigfan
ArtsyAmy495
Erasimus
JaLiBo
Tatianna456
Lumi Nati
Neverfalle
AngiesSmith
Liyahsim
Jeresicca
Macxy22
Tooty
picklesthecat114
beech
pigletpooh1
leegirl124
PixelatedLove
baekbyuns
Nursestabby
Hippiedippie
Jordutch
spackichan
Gitte
xkarliex
50ShadesOfSims
Bachkeda
aa13ls10
Caspin
NiNjahawkz
Maritx
Rin
Lynlee
KosmoKhaos
ladybug65
Crazycatlady
sunflower_88
Heather1307
Cudan2
PieFlavoredPie
Ninisims
RoseeBudd
IncomingVirus
Golyhawhaw
Simsatmidnight
JoeJoe11
LilacErin
InaMac69
Spookshow
lialia54
Meeshelby
socallucyfan
Eliavah
Vanadis
Tatortotsims
Mizzie
MaggieSims
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/6/2016, 4:58 pm

Caspin wrote:
Yay, lots of people joining - good to see!

Just caught up reading this one thread. For the record:

30 = young
Mushrooms = tasty
Cookies = even tastier (but less good on pizza)
Dancing banana = totally essential

I like these guys too! alien  cat  pig

Pleasure to meet you! Welcome! flower
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/7/2016, 1:44 pm

Caspin wrote:
Yay, lots of people joining - good to see!

Just caught up reading this one thread. For the record:

30 = young
Mushrooms = tasty
Cookies = even tastier (but less good on pizza)
Dancing banana = totally essential

I like these guys too! alien  cat  pig

MUSHROOMS ARE TASTY!! OMG i live in an area that grows Morels, so we eat a TON
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/7/2016, 6:59 pm

Dancing banana kitty
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/9/2016, 10:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/9/2016, 11:30 pm

@Maggie I want in!!! woo hoo

I see we have more new members, but no introductions. welcome
Back to top Go down
Caspin

Caspin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/12/2016, 6:50 am

cheer cheer cheer cheer Welcome, silent newcomers!
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/12/2016, 10:16 am

Welcome every-one! 48 members we have now... it's so crazy.
Back to top Go down
Bachkeda

Bachkeda

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/13/2016, 2:30 pm

Ok, I am Bachkeda (Barry to my friends). Part of the Geriatrix Club (67 in May), so be kind to me lol. Wotever, Humbug!
Just joined today - don't ask me why, but I have made a couple of buildings and uploaded them. in Sims4.
Back to top Go down
Tatortotsims
Tatortotsims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/13/2016, 3:00 pm

Hello new people that I haven't said hello to yet!
Back to top Go down
http://tatortotsims.tumblr.com
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/13/2016, 4:29 pm

Bachkeda wrote:
Ok, I am Bachkeda (Barry to my friends). Part of the Geriatrix Club (67 in May), so be kind to me lol. Wotever, Humbug!
Just joined today - don't ask me why, but I have made a couple of buildings and uploaded them. in Sims4.
*roll in with welcome wagon* welcome The wave We love new members. Old and young. You will fit in nicely here. Can't wait to see your TS4 builds. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
50ShadesOfSims

50ShadesOfSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/14/2016, 12:46 pm

Haii, guys. Bob here xD I've had a few people asking me to join, and it seemed really fun to be expressive and to get an opportunity to show everyone who you really are, as we are restricted on the official site. I mean, they censor the dumbest words.. Like, srsly?
Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 B7b07b25cbd8629cedf6f52043cc66c8
Any ways, 21 years old. Gay male, living in South Africa. I will have to agree on the mushrooms part.. Tasty, AF. LEL xD I also love onions and garlic.
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/14/2016, 1:05 pm

YAY Bob! We are much more expressive, aren't we?!
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/14/2016, 5:57 pm

50ShadesOfSims wrote:
Haii, guys. Bob here xD I've had a few people asking me to join, and it seemed really fun to be expressive and to get an opportunity to show everyone who you really are, as we are restricted on the official site. I mean, they censor the dumbest words.. Like, srsly?
Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 B7b07b25cbd8629cedf6f52043cc66c8
Any ways, 21 years old. Gay male, living in South Africa. I will have to agree on the mushrooms part.. Tasty, AF. LEL xD I also love onions and garlic.

BOB! Yay you're here! Welcome to the new forum! bounce Like a Star @ heaven bounce
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/14/2016, 6:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/14/2016, 7:46 pm

@Bob Yay you're here! Welcome!!! I was hoping you would join us. The wave

OMG lol! haha smiliewtf  at that siggie and horse.

Edit Ewww mushrooms and onions! ban Laughing
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/14/2016, 8:01 pm

ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW??? MUSHROOMS ARE DA BEST. ok convo over.

but seriously, i live in an area that i have MORELS on my own property. last year i picked over 70 lbs of morels. YUM.
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/14/2016, 8:13 pm

Ok you can have your mushrooms. I do think I can eat them if there hidden in gravy. But onions is totally ban worthy, because ewwww. No
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/14/2016, 8:26 pm

ok, it's all about how you cook them tho, and like in my case, i pick them myself, its all about care and prep, PLUS cooking.

I cook em halved in butter, until just a bit of crisp, and they taste like yummy steak. for real tho. STEAK.
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/14/2016, 8:31 pm

tongue I just ate, but you're trying to make me hungry all over again. That sounds yummy.
Back to top Go down
50ShadesOfSims

50ShadesOfSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/15/2016, 12:03 am

MaggieSims wrote:
YAY Bob! We are much more expressive, aren't we?!

Indeed Very Happy At least you'll be able to do a nude edit without getting banned. LMAO

And oh hell yes! Mushrooms for days, I also fry my babies in butter bunny love
Back to top Go down
50ShadesOfSims

50ShadesOfSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/15/2016, 12:06 am

lioness_k wrote:
50ShadesOfSims wrote:

BOB! Yay you're here! Welcome to the new forum! bounce Like a Star @ heaven bounce

Thank you, beautiful. Glad to be here! Of course I'm excited to see you here! *big bear hug* kitty

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Latest?cb=20121225191215

These different time zones might suck a lil, tho xD Has Miata joined yet? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
50ShadesOfSims

50ShadesOfSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/15/2016, 12:09 am

Vidkid20 wrote:
@Bob Yay you're here! Welcome!!! I was hoping you would join us. The wave

OMG lol! haha smiliewtf  at that siggie and horse.

Edit Ewww mushrooms and onions! ban Laughing

LMAO, IKR xD I love the siggie like so much :3 And YUSSS, you guys are doing an awesome job! I love it, can't wait to see how we all grow as a community Smile

You are the first person I have ever met who does not like mushrooms or onions xD affraid
Back to top Go down
NiNjahawkz

NiNjahawkz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/15/2016, 3:17 am

i dont like mushrooms,
but
that butter tho party 1
Back to top Go down
sunflower_88

sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/15/2016, 1:19 pm

50ShadesOfSims wrote:
lioness_k wrote:
50ShadesOfSims wrote:

Thank you, beautiful. Glad to be here! Of course I'm excited to see you here! *big bear hug* kitty

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Latest?cb=20121225191215

These different time zones might suck a lil, tho xD Has Miata joined yet? Very Happy

Not yet! But I hope she does! Smile
Back to top Go down
xkarliex

xkarliex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty3/15/2016, 3:11 pm

Hey guys! <3

I'm xkarliex and I'm obsessed with the sims franchise, since the first edition has been released! I watched and followed some modeling competitions on the officials and unbound, but never really competed in one  Embarassed Now I wanna change that!

I have some experience in photographing and editing, because I do it as a hobby and edited a lot of 'real life' photos already and also tried out working on sims images (mostly sims 3 and now sims 4). Figured out that editing sims pictures is so much fun and works fine for me Dancing banana

Can't wait to get to know you all and a huge compliment on the work you produced and posted here  Shocked You guys are amazing!!

bunny love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmetry Design :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: