Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

heads on sims always mess up?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leegirl124

leegirl124

heads on sims always mess up? Empty
PostSubject: heads on sims always mess up?   heads on sims always mess up? Empty4/17/2016, 8:18 pm

i wish i had a picture to show what i am talking about but anyone play the sims 2 and have issues with the hair messing up. like i go to play the same and then the sims head is like taking up the hole screen stretched in like every direction or they have a beak nose for the thumbnail of sim???

i think this used to happen when i played it originally.  
my tip is to just change the clothing or whatever may be causing the issue and it goes back to normal.

the only thing i don't like about that for example is if you have a pre-made sim(lets say bella goth) that has that "iconic" hair style,you go to change it and then it does not look like that sim anymore.
fustrated
not really asking how this can be fixed but if anyone has any ideas,that would be great.
EDIT:
just a quick note: i have no cc in my sims 2 game so that would not cause the issue
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: heads on sims always mess up?   heads on sims always mess up? Empty4/19/2016, 11:56 pm

Can you possibly get a picture of what it's doing?  I don't think I've ever heard of this issue, but I would need a picture to be sure...
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: heads on sims always mess up?   heads on sims always mess up? Empty4/22/2016, 4:28 am

Okay I did another look-see about the issue and only found CC hair issues.  Again.

I would recommend you re-install the game to be honest.  It could be a bug you've got that's messing it up.  

That's really all I know...
Back to top Go down
leegirl124

leegirl124

PostSubject: Re: heads on sims always mess up?   heads on sims always mess up? Empty4/22/2016, 6:30 pm

ive uninstalled this game like 3 times and it does the same thing so i will give up lol
if i happen to come cross it though,ill take a picture
Back to top Go down
leegirl124

leegirl124

PostSubject: Re: heads on sims always mess up?   heads on sims always mess up? Empty4/22/2016, 7:12 pm

heads on sims always mess up? Screen10
i hate to change the image version but thats what it looks like
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: heads on sims always mess up?   heads on sims always mess up? Empty4/22/2016, 7:18 pm

Ahhh the exploding sim!  fun shit.

I found this?  You could try the shower thing.

http://modthesims.info/t/223737
Back to top Go down
leegirl124

leegirl124

PostSubject: Re: heads on sims always mess up?   heads on sims always mess up? Empty4/24/2016, 4:51 pm

ok. ill try that and see how it pans out or i guess ill just deal with the changing of the hair lol
i go play university and dustin brokes head is like that LOL
it happens no matter where you are.
annoying but you learn to deal Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heads on sims always mess up?   heads on sims always mess up? Empty

Back to top Go down

heads on sims always mess up?
Page 1 of 1