Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]

Go down 
+9
Meeshelby
socallucyfan
JKAmaryllis
ladybug65
lialia54
Eliavah
MizoreYukii
Jeresicca
OnyxIrony
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

[All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/8/2016, 10:04 am

daaaw i love it
Back to top Go down
http://its-me-voidberg.tumblr.com/
ladybug65

ladybug65

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/8/2016, 6:05 pm

I like the differences of these images
very unique

The quality probably decreased because of tinypic but Flickr uses too much data

[All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 34gq3vq
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/8/2016, 6:08 pm

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
Meeshelby
Meeshelby

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/8/2016, 11:10 pm

Ok so I'm on a major sim break, but its more modeling, so this is very very intriguing to me right now. Can I still join?
Back to top Go down
socallucyfan

socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/9/2016, 12:19 am

@ladybug65: I love the different angle you used for the photo.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/9/2016, 2:57 am

@Meeshelby you're not too late Smile
Back to top Go down
Meeshelby
Meeshelby

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/9/2016, 11:29 am

JKAmaryllis wrote:
@Meeshelby you're not too late Smile

Awesome!!! Reserve me please! I'll get my entry done this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/10/2016, 12:47 am

I might do this tomorrow when I come in. Well if I'm not too tired or drunk. (my birthday is Tuesday, so I'm not usually an alcoholic). lol

Ughhh I need more time in my life. Is it ok if I'm a little late?
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/10/2016, 8:12 pm

That's fine! I think I must have actually built a possible extension into the deadline because I still have two more days to work lol
Back to top Go down
Meeshelby
Meeshelby

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/10/2016, 9:02 pm

JKAmaryllis wrote:
That's fine! I think I must have actually built a possible extension into the deadline because I still have two more days to work lol

That would be great!! As I joined at the last minute that would help a lot.
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/11/2016, 3:15 pm

Yay extension! I'm still sober and determined to finish this. Will have something up today. pikachu
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/12/2016, 2:17 am

*runs into thread and slams pic on table* Boom! Done! *runs out* ninja

Click enlarge or full size plz.

Going be busy tomorrow and preoccupied with new games, so I had do it tonight. Now for some sleep. Good night
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/12/2016, 2:20 am

Also for the app, here's a pic I use often. I wish I had time take another one, but this is fine.

[All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 28257624965_997156452d_o
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/16/2016, 3:52 am

I will be at least attempting to judge soon! Sorry I've been kinda mia. nasty cold plus we're changing the liner in our pool and lots of problems are popping up. lksjdf. Now it's 4am and I'm wide awake because my cold meds have kept me zonked all day lol. So maybe I can judge now xD
Back to top Go down
Lumi Nati

Lumi Nati

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/16/2016, 7:19 am

Feel better soon!

Lemme know when the pool is ready and I'll come take a dip. It's soo hot here I'm practically sticking to my cloth chair.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/17/2016, 10:25 pm

lol the pool is turning into less of a water hole and more into a money pit at the moment. Along with some expensive drainage issues in the concrete, I feel down the pool steps and won myself some spine Xrays. Fell yesterday, back killing me today. I have scores from OnyxIrony, but I probably won't have time to get them posted etc until tomorrow. Sorry guys :O I'm really excited about the next assignment tho.
Back to top Go down
Lumi Nati

Lumi Nati

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/17/2016, 10:35 pm

affraid I hope nothing too serious. Hope your back isn't completely messed up.

Naw worries on scores, can't wait for the next one though.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/17/2016, 10:36 pm

They were negative thank goodness xD Just need some heating pads and muscle relaxers Confused 2
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/20/2016, 11:14 am

Alright! I've finally done it! Results and Assignment Two are posted! I really hope you guys love this one and I seriously can't wait to see what you guys do.

On results, feel free to ask any questions. I feel it incredibly important to note that I enjoyed every single picture, and judging is honestly my least favorite part because I hate finding fault with a picture I would otherwise just enjoy. Everyone did fantastically!
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/20/2016, 5:40 pm

YAY! Thanks for scores. Very happy with my results. Razz

And OMG OnyxIrony, your comments seriously made me smile and laugh. Now I feel like I'm going have to sneak a sim in every pic. xD

But thank you so much guys. I love you

The new assignment is going be hard. Well depending on the sign I choose. I want to do Cancer being a Cancer, but it's a crab. Hmmmm...I'll think about it. Oops
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/20/2016, 7:23 pm

Just a thought because this might help others as well - you don't necessarily need to be literal? You can also go on the description of a sign's personality?
Back to top Go down
Lumi Nati

Lumi Nati

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/20/2016, 9:48 pm

Thanks for the scores and seen the newest assignment Smile

Maybe I missed it, but what is the due date?
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/20/2016, 9:49 pm

I don't have it yet because lol I needed to ask someone's opinion on it. I'll have it updated soon
Back to top Go down
Lumi Nati

Lumi Nati

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/20/2016, 9:55 pm

OK Naww worries, I was having one of those nights lol at work and thought it was still going.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty7/20/2016, 10:08 pm

Alright peoples, I added a due date. July 28. I also put up a reminder that extensions may be granted however they will likely delay the results a lot as sunday through tuesday i work 12 hour shifts and my time spent at home I'm unconscious. Sleep

Also, I wanted to run something by you guys. Jendowoz from the officials asked about being able to look at peoples' work so everyone can see the feedback etc. Would anyone be upset if I made pages with them on my tumblr? Also, if you are interested, if you have a tumblr gimme a link so I can tag you on the tumblr post!! Please let me know if any of you are opposed to that for any reason. I respect privacy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]   [All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[All]Canvas [Scores and New Assignment Up!!!!]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next