Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

International Glamour - Closed

Go down 
+7
KosmoKhaos
Alexis3142
MaggieSims
Ninisims
Secretsimlife
Heather1307
IncomingVirus
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
beech

beech

International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty5/29/2016, 10:45 pm

@Vanadis @alexis3142 --- Are you coming back? I haven't heard...two ladies have extensions, so I can give you one as well. Just check in.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty5/29/2016, 11:15 pm

Sorry, I've been really bummed out lately.  Today was my anniversary, but it was also Pop's birthday.  I dunno, if you can give me an extension.  And I've had a lot of shit going on.  I'm going to sleep soon, but I can get something tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty5/30/2016, 7:55 pm

Okay I'm here

International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 26754566944_4349662814_o
Back to top Go down
IncomingVirus

IncomingVirus

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty6/1/2016, 4:12 pm

International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 27402518185_e0a20d2012_oA1 by IncomingVirus, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty6/1/2016, 7:21 pm

Gorgeous ladies Smile
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty6/1/2016, 7:30 pm

@heather1306 popped in and asked for a bit more time due to her renovating her house. So we will wait until Friday. If she doesn't show, then judging starts.

@alexis3142 will also have until then - but if she doesn't show, then she's a no show.

I've gotten called into work anyhow, so I'm okay waiting.
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty6/2/2016, 5:23 am

Woo I'm here, decorating has took so long since I was working all last weekend (thank god my father came over when I was out and done bits) then I had my last exam yesterday (which was a nightmare since a protest happened to start right outside) anyway I had to revise for a couple days so never got anymore decorating, I'm nearing the finish and just need to gloss today then I will set the PC up do this then put it away for the wallpaper going up over weekend.
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty6/2/2016, 5:31 pm

Here I am,

International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 27389779876_f020088c9a_o
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty6/2/2016, 5:49 pm

So pretty errybody!

@Heather that is one of my favorite clothing pieces ever if it's the one I'm thinking it is.
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty6/3/2016, 8:30 pm

@Heather: Is there a way we can get that photo rightside up? It's on it's side for me.
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty6/4/2016, 3:09 am

That's how it's supposed to be....
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty6/6/2016, 11:55 am

Oh haha, no worries then Smile I've had people (maggie I think) submit one and then realize it was sideways, so I wanted to make sure!! All is good then!
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty6/6/2016, 12:01 pm

Alright wonderful people! Sorry for the delay in judging - when beautiful weather comes my way, however, my family takes advantage of it Smile we spent all weekend on our boat fishing (again) and getting the littles outside to play! I'm home now though and will begin judging!

@MaggieSims :: Judging time Smile
Back to top Go down
Tooty

Tooty

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty6/7/2016, 2:56 am

I really like the idea of this competition! I tried to do a similar one with this international theme, but I guess I made it too early into the new sims forum's inception, so nobody every joined. At least it worked out for someone! hehe
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty6/7/2016, 11:17 pm

I've done this kind of theme with other competitions and it's worked pretty well, but even I have hits and misses haha I've cancelled many competitions due to lack of interest Smile
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty6/10/2016, 3:56 pm

Everything is posted
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty6/10/2016, 4:29 pm

*pterodactyl screeches*

Thanks judges!  And just admit it Beech, you wanna see Midori's bewbs.  XD

*goes to figure out what the shit is retro Japanese stuff*  I asked my friend and he was like tamagotchis!  XD  He is Japanese but he's freakin' useless.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty6/10/2016, 5:30 pm

Checking in! Lol Just like to point out some things I saw as comments: I'm still not sure how we were supposed to fit "high fashion" clothing in a close up shot xD I think that it seems like Talika's not look at the camera maybe because she has dark eyes and you can't see her pupils? I specifically took the picture with that pose to make sure she was looking directly at the camera like asked XD Also, those are not baby hairs lol It's just disheveled hair that was part of the curls. The necklace was also actually part of the picture with the only thing pasted on being the three little loose chains below it.

But for the next assignment, o_O How can it be Retro but also from the country of origin? Like can I get an example of that? Retro styling was different everywhere depending on the country so I don't understand. Because if its like American Retro it'd clash with a tradition South Asian style of clothing O_o
Back to top Go down
http://kosmokhaos.tumblr.com/
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty6/10/2016, 6:14 pm

Kosmo, I think it has to be retro but not necessarily from the country of origin.  Say if I wanted to do 90s for Midori it'd be like a tube top and shorts but if I listened to my friend I'd give her a damn Tamagotchi.

That's an idea....

But really I think it can be general retro or retro from her country, either or?
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty6/10/2016, 6:31 pm

Vanadis wrote:
Kosmo, I think it has to be retro but not necessarily from the country of origin.  Say if I wanted to do 90s for Midori it'd be like a tube top and shorts but if I listened to my friend I'd give her a damn Tamagotchi.

That's an idea....

But really I think it can be general retro or retro from her country, either or?

Lol well it said "Country of Origin Represented in Some Way" but if that doesn't necessarily mean fashion-wise I'm still not sure how to work that in because its supposed to be a minimalistic photo as well and she said not a lot of decorations o_O
Back to top Go down
http://kosmokhaos.tumblr.com/
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty6/10/2016, 6:38 pm

Yeah I dunno.  This is gonna be hard!  I dunno maybe a style of makeup or an accessory?
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty6/10/2016, 7:07 pm

@KosmoKhaos With as sleek and perfect as she looked, i couldn't imagine her with the loose hairs, not swept to the side, although I do understand the look you were going for! And it was on the bottom chains that i saw most of the 'flatness'. You usually use in game stuff, so it stuck out for me. I've definitely turned in WAAAY worse than this and was really proud! Still a magnificent photo!
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty6/10/2016, 11:45 pm

woo hoo 2nd. I feels good. I agree about the top though. Once I cut it out it didn't want to cooperate and I'll watch for pixelating next time. Very Happy

Looooove the next assignment! I already have an idea!  Lightbulb idea

@KosmoKhaos I think you're doing fine. Two Thumbs Maybe you can work a South Asia inspired pattern in or use a South Asia silhouette with retro styling? Well that's what I'm going do. I can always help you if you want. I shouldn't be too busy after tomorrow. But don't worry. You're so creative. Something will pop in your noggin. Wink

Last edited by Vidkid20 on 6/11/2016, 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty6/10/2016, 11:54 pm

B/w I made the pose in my photo, so you have no idea how happy you made me when you said it was alluring and had eye contact. So now I can die happy. lol jk. bunny love
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty6/11/2016, 2:54 pm

@Vanadis: You got me. Probably the case Smile

@KosmoKhaos: It appears Vid & Vana have already come in and said what I would say - you don't have to make the entire theme based around your country of origin. You can represent it in the props used, patterns/colors from her country or country's flag even...you can decide to google a retro look for your country of origin and do fashion based on that if you want. It's open-ended and didn't restrict you to creating a completely international image. It's flexible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Glamour - Closed   International Glamour - Closed - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Glamour - Closed
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next