Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped

Go down 
+13
Meeshelby
Cudan2
Mizzie
LilacErin
Heather1307
Tatianna456
Rin
Gitte
AvianJen
Tatortotsims
JoeJoe11
xkarliex
MaggieSims
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Heather1307
Heather1307

Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty
PostSubject: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/16/2016, 4:51 pm

Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped 26401493061_aaab8910a9

Hello lovelies. I can't believe how well we've all settled in here. I have decided to bring back flaunt it sims magazine with a revamp. I have ran this by Vid and she's in on the idea of bringing this here, a project for us here at simmetry design.

Last year this was abandoned due to me going through a really tough time in my real life. This time back this is going to be run different. Last year we aimed for a monthly mag but with such a small task-force it was hard to meet these deadlines meaning the magazine wasn't consistent.  This revamped version is going to be a season magazine. Seasonal in the fact 1 will be brought out each season. So no rush trying to meet unworkable deadlines.

I am working currently on revamping the page for this, it will be changing a lot with this mainly centering around here. However, I am going to get advertising here for positions. I'm sure all staff that are active are here so if you want to take up your old positions they are yours and all I will need is a wee message from you saying your coming back. For others, a couple of questions will need to be filled in.

We also have a brand new site for you to check out here

Staff

Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped 28893203695_4fafacdd6b_b

Name you would like to be known as:
Username:
Sims 3/4?:
Position/s applying for:
Why? and experience if any:
Preferred method of contact:
portfolio consisting of 5 relevant things (e.g photo's, writing)

Fashion photographer
Would be given their assignment based on an aspect of the theme and will be required to complete a fashion editorial/s to high standard.

House general
Will be required to create a lot fitting to the theme. This will need photographed with a description. Will need to be made for public download.

Sim creator
Will make a couple of sims (thinking 2) for each issue. The sims will probably go with the theme, looks, styling or personality wise.

Pose Creator
Will make a pose pack for each issue.

CC creator
create an article/articles of CC for each issue. Any CC creator with any genre is appreciated.

CC finder
Will look around for "what's hot" CC for the theme.

Advertisement creator
Will be required to create advertisement every issue. Don't worry however I won't expect you to think them up all by yourself, you would receive guidelines/ideas. For this position you will be required to have adequate photography AND editing skills.

Community Liason
Will work with the community, working on finding and helping feature competitions, work on the winning features for competitions etc... generally working with the communitty.

This will be open to sims 3 & 4 as long as we receive enough staff who apply to do stuff sims 4.

Last edited by Heather1307 on 8/10/2016, 11:39 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/16/2016, 7:27 pm

Hmmm...I may apply for a position. Maybe pose maker or CC finder. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/16/2016, 10:35 pm

I would love to do this Heather! I don't know what I'd be best at though....
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/17/2016, 4:00 am

You should do it vid! You'll be great at either!

Maggie, yay! Isk there's a few you could get away with? It depends what you'd be most comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/17/2016, 4:51 am

Since I got my new computer and it's not bluescreening every 20 minutes like my old one did... and this just being seasonal... I'll think about it!
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/17/2016, 8:40 am

That's great vana! You know we would love to have you back!

Taylor's back on board with us so we have our first staff member Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xkarliex

xkarliex

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/17/2016, 8:45 am

Sounds promising! Would love to apply for a spot as a fashion photographer, but I have to think about it..
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/17/2016, 9:46 am

It is really fun you should definitely consider it! We would love to have you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JoeJoe11

JoeJoe11

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/17/2016, 9:49 am

Ooooh I'm considering this! Graduating soon so no more essays... But mayhaps a real job
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/17/2016, 10:27 am

I could do more than one. 

Was this going to be a mix of sims3 and 4?
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/17/2016, 10:39 am

oooh joe you should deffo consider this! It will be laid back as well, due to it being seasonal Very Happy

Maggie well you can choose which one/s you like and send in an app Wink and well it will be sims 3 of course, but if we get enough sims 4 simmers applying it will be sims 4 also Smile
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/17/2016, 10:43 am

Oooh I will need a headshot from all staff too (I forgotto put this in at start last time and took forever getting them all lol).
the headshot doesn't need in with application but will need one after your accepted into the staff. Tay could you send one over?

Also added a beauty position in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/17/2016, 11:06 am

i think so far I will apply for LookBooker, and Tutorial Maker. I can do general editing tut's that can apply to both games, but some might be only sims3? i don't have sims 4 Sad
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/17/2016, 11:12 am

That's great maggie, you don't have to work with 4, you can just do yours with 3, but yuhp some tutorils i guess would be general.
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/17/2016, 12:35 pm

The new website is now up and running!

http://flauntitsimsmagazine.weebly.com/
Back to top Go down
Tatortotsims
Tatortotsims

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/17/2016, 12:38 pm

The website looks great! Do you need anything specific for the headshot?? I can have it in by today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tatortotsims.tumblr.com
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/17/2016, 1:22 pm

Tatortotsims wrote:
The website looks great! Do you need anything specific for the headshot?? I can have it in by today Very Happy

A white grey or black background would be great Smile
Back to top Go down
Tatortotsims
Tatortotsims

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/17/2016, 1:45 pm

Okie doke! I'll have one over in a few minutes!
Back to top Go down
http://tatortotsims.tumblr.com
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/17/2016, 2:05 pm

Got it thanks!
Back to top Go down
Cudan2

Cudan2

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/17/2016, 6:16 pm

I'm going to be hella busy with SATs, exams, and college apps until like January, but I'd love to do lookbooks again!
Back to top Go down
http://cudansims.tumblr.com
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/17/2016, 6:47 pm

I may apply for CC creator since I now know how to mesh clothes and objects from scratch, turn an object into an accessory, make tattoos and paintings...
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/19/2016, 2:23 am

It would be great to have you in any way cudan, even just a small bit.

Vana, that would be awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/22/2016, 5:03 am

Just putting a wee bit of a bump on this too see some applications hopefully Smile
Back to top Go down
LilacErin

LilacErin

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/22/2016, 10:54 am

I'd love to take part! Not sure what I'd be good at though.
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty4/22/2016, 5:42 pm

LilacErin wrote:
I'd love to take part! Not sure what I'd be good at though.

Omg are you kidding? well your photos are all frigging gorgeous so I'm pretty sure you could do any of the roles listed up there awesomely! I would totally love to have you on board you should deffo send an application for a position appealing to you Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped   Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped Empty

Back to top Go down

Flaunt it sims magazine - back&revamped
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next