Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
NEW COMP! Halloween is afoot and 8 Stages of The Damned is here! Join the spooky theme comp as it's sure to be a scare! Join now!

Share | 

(Solved!)My Expansion Packs Are Missing From My Origin Account! Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sunflower_88

PostSubject: (Solved!)My Expansion Packs Are Missing From My Origin Account! Help!    3/18/2016, 2:21 pm

Hey Y'all! I haven't played Sims 3 in forever and I've gotten a new computer since then. Now I've wanted to download all of the Sims 3 expansion packs to have a better experience with game play!

Anyways I logged into my origin account but ALL of my expansion packs are GONE! Have y'all had similar problems or is it just me?

Last edited by lioness_k on 3/18/2016, 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: (Solved!)My Expansion Packs Are Missing From My Origin Account! Help!    3/18/2016, 2:27 pm

So I solved my own problem! If y'all are having those problems I chatted with a help representative and this is what she told me to do.

Mukesh: Don't worry, please login to origin application and navigate the my game option.
Mukesh: Then right click on base game, then go the game details option there you can see all the expansion packs.

Phew I was in panic mode! lol

PostSubject: Re: (Solved!)My Expansion Packs Are Missing From My Origin Account! Help!    3/18/2016, 3:37 pm

Ahh I had the same thing happen to me!! I was like "...but... Where are they?!" Embarassed sweating Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tatortotsims.tumblr.com
sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: (Solved!)My Expansion Packs Are Missing From My Origin Account! Help!    3/18/2016, 4:07 pm

Tatortotsims wrote:
Ahh I had the same thing happen to me!! I was like "...but... Where are they?!" Embarassed sweating Laughing

Yeah exactly! I was kind of upset because I spent a lot of money on those expansion packs! Very Happy
But now I'm all better! cheers

PostSubject: Re: (Solved!)My Expansion Packs Are Missing From My Origin Account! Help!    3/18/2016, 4:39 pm

Glad you got it solved!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: (Solved!)My Expansion Packs Are Missing From My Origin Account! Help!    3/18/2016, 11:14 pm

Vanadis wrote:
Glad you got it solved!

Thanks Vana! Cool

PostSubject: Re: (Solved!)My Expansion Packs Are Missing From My Origin Account! Help!    

Back to top Go down

(Solved!)My Expansion Packs Are Missing From My Origin Account! Help!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1