Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
NEW COMP! Halloween is afoot and 8 Stages of The Damned is here! Join the spooky theme comp as it's sure to be a scare! Join now!

Share | 

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   10/26/2016, 11:43 pm

Wooow 17 models this time around Shocked That's a lot

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kosmokhaos.tumblr.com/
beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   10/27/2016, 12:19 pm

Yes, yes it is haha

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   10/27/2016, 4:32 pm

EVERYTHING IS POSTED

Thank you all for such an amazing turnout! I really enjoyed seeing this forum become alive and active. Face Off is one of my all time favorite competitions to host. I've loved every cycle and this one is no different.

You all have so much talent and it made judging this first round very difficult. Taylor and I have different tastes, different perspectives, and different ideas of what's expected each round, so please take that into consideration when reading our comments.

IN REGARDS TO JUDGING AND THE SLIDESHOW

The comments you read will be directed at YOUR MODEL - not you!! We will name your model and direct our critiques as if your model were a real person standing in front of a panel of judges. We will make our comments regarding you directed towards your model's "photographer" or "stylist", etc.

In the slideshow, you will see the top three models listed first. Then the rest of you will be listed in order throughout the rest of the slideshow. For the first assignment, there is no elimination, so you will see all 17 of you listed in order from 1st-17th. After this assignment, there will be a bottom 3 each round, listed in RANDOM order. Any of those 3 could be eliminated, so make sure you watch until the very end to know who is actually eliminated.

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   10/27/2016, 11:08 pm

Sweet! I love the variety of everyone, and this comp is going to be fun and challenging. GREAT TO SEE YOU @Tatortotsims

LOVE the next assignment!

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   10/28/2016, 1:05 pm

The lightning was the only thing I actually really liked about my picture but all right. I just like dark and mysterious. And you saw everthing. And honestly, it wasn't even that different from the ingame lightning: the contrast was particularly just changed a bit.

And, most imporant, where am I going to find halloweenish-accessoiry I actually like?

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   10/28/2016, 1:17 pm

I feel the same, Gitte... everything is Suicide Squad Harley Quinn and that makes me sad.  I feel like Murfeelee (Murfeel?) has some good halloween stuff that's actually almost Maxis match.  Try them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gitte

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   10/29/2016, 1:53 pm

I may have found something but I have the feeling it's more just 'scary' than 'halloween'. That's it's not really a costume, like halloween is. More just...Scary. Horror. I really don't know what to do for this round to be honest.

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   10/29/2016, 5:46 pm

The following image may be disturbing to some viewers:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   10/29/2016, 6:32 pm

I saw a dead one of those suckers (the spider, not the nun) at the Dia de Los Muertos festival today XD  Kickass entry, Qwib!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gitte

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   10/30/2016, 8:05 am

Et voila!

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   10/30/2016, 9:36 pm

Amazing work @Gitte and @Qwib !!!!

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   11/4/2016, 3:42 pm

Boom!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   11/5/2016, 11:05 pm

Yay!

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   11/5/2016, 11:16 pm

Alrighty, well we have @MizoreYukii with an extension, but nothing heard from @heather1306 or @MaggieSims .... I'm hoping they'll just need extensions as well!

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   11/5/2016, 11:45 pm

hhheeeeeeyyyyyyyyyooooooo

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   11/6/2016, 7:13 am

Yuhp need an extension! I had to do some college work instead yesterday as I have my first physical assessment this week! I will have it tomorrow!

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   11/6/2016, 9:26 pm

Thanks for letting me know @Heather1307

@MaggieSims :: Yay!

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   11/9/2016, 8:55 pm

@Heather1307 :: Sorry darling, but we have to move on. If you submit tonight that's fine, but judging has started.

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   11/9/2016, 9:17 pm

Looks like its going to be a tough round to judge! Beech, I will try to have scores to you either tomorrow or Friday night!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tatortotsims.tumblr.com
beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   11/10/2016, 10:09 pm

I agree Tay Smile no worries!

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   11/13/2016, 3:37 pm

Everything is posted! I posted the direct link to the video too in case you guys don't get the website to load correctly!

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   11/13/2016, 4:04 pm

Woohoo! I've been looking at the site every hour since friday evening, finally, the results!
Happy with it, obviously xD About the heavy shadow on the right of her face (for her left): there was a clipping problem with the necklace - it was sunken in her shoulders - and it was too difficult to draw it, so I just hid it under shadow. Of course, I had to do the shadow everywhere xD

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   11/13/2016, 4:47 pm

Congrats Gitte and the others of the top 3!  And everyone really; everyone did great.  

I have SEEEEEEN... 

Also the hat was a pain in the ass.  I never want to touch the free transform tool ever again XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gitte

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   11/21/2016, 11:08 am

Sigh...I still have to do this. I had plenty of time to do, time I actually filled with watching movies. I don't know why, I just don't feel like making the assignment.

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   11/21/2016, 8:46 pm

I'm gonna have to do this tomorrow... I'm run ragged from being sick, not being able to sleep, and family visiting at the last minute.  I literally got like four days' notice that they would be showing up.  O.o  I knew they were going to Dallas for a wedding but I didn't think they were going to swing by here... we had fun, but I've had five hours worth of sleep TOTAL in three days and as soon as I drink this tea I'm probably going to sleep.

Sorry for such short notice x.x  I just didn't have much notice myself!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   

Back to top Go down

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next