Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in

Go down 
+6
MaggieSims
Qwib
Meeshelby
Heather1307
Vanadis
JoeJoe11
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
beech

beech

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty
PostSubject: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/12/2016, 12:34 pm

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Lci1VcH

Welcome to another cycle of the fabulous fashion competition that has been so amazing to host and has produced some of the most exciting and beautiful photos I've ever seen!

It's a simple competition with simple requirements - create headshots based on the assignment description and maintain that high fashion feel. That's it! It's that simple and yet so exciting to see the amount of creativity that springs out of people.

YA/A models only - female and male models accepted!

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Syl4lHU
No negativity, this includes belittling yourself
No copying and No Fighting
Editing is recommended, but not required
No face-plastering or photo skinning
You may draw your own clothing, hair and objects
Extensions granted to the person asking if asked 24 hours before deadline
Assignments last 7-10 days depending on my schedule
2 Day extensions MAX
Have fun!!

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in BjaKeID
Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in FnoBT2n

-------NEEDS TO CHECK IN-------
SimsORIGfan & Marlee Matson
Jojo & Victoria Venice
Strawberrigurl & Haeju Sorenson
Abel & Tania Reese
Penguin & Emily Thomas
Jendow & Hanna Barnett
Abillings & Amara Hudson
NShippudenFan & Angela Marlow
Mizzie & Baylee Jefferson

-------CHECKED IN-------

-------ASSIGNMENT SUBMITTED-------

-------EXTENSIONS GRANTED-------

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in SywJ7Du
Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in VapyWip Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in REV9jWr

Sims 4 Thread

Last edited by beech on 12/14/2016, 11:18 pm; edited 31 times in total
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/12/2016, 12:36 pm

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in 3sNHioe

-------ASSIGNMENT 5: EXORBITANT-------

It's time to go all wacky and wild! You get to pick the theme, you get to pick everything about this - just make sure that your model is styled completely over the top with high fashion appeal. This means go all out with the hair, makeup, clothing, accessories and make your model really stand out as an extreme high fashion star!

The example photo is meant to serve as inspiration - use it as such and not to copy or duplicate!

REQUIREMENTS
ONE Photo
Waist Up Shot
Over the Top High Fashion

EXAMPLE:
Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in 31350693971_4769809994_b

-------ASSIGNMENT 6: BOLD COLOR-------

Now it's time to do a sort of color splash, but without making your photo black & white. What that means is - design a setting that is muted in color, but NOT black & white. Then use some sort of bold color to really stand out.

The color that pops can be applied to an accessory, makeup, clothing, even your model's eyes - but make sure that you do not make the rest of your photo black & white!

The example photo is meant to serve as inspiration - use it as such and not to copy or duplicate!

REQUIREMENTS
ONE Photo
Shoulders Up Shot
Color that POPS
High Fashion
NOT Black & White

EXAMPLE:
Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in 31466122365_17a8f24065_b
DEADLINE: DECEMBER 30TH

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in QEDc4ax
This competition runs with NO scoring rubric. It goes based off of a mathematical ranking system between the judges. So you will not see a scoring rubric, but rather comments from the judges and your final rank will be listed in a secret surprise slideshow!

How Do Eliminations Work?
Good question! There is a bottom 3 every round (beginning with round 2) and ANY of the three contestants can be eliminated. They are listed in no particular order and the eliminated model is announced at the end of the slideshow - so watch to the end!

Judges Will Talk to Your Models, NOT YOU!
Yep, when we give comments, we give them as if your model were a living person standing right in front of us! All comments made will be directed at your model. You, as his/her creator, will be considered your model's "team". So if we discuss lighting or makeup, you will see things like "set designer" and "makeup artist"!

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in F257d5D
click on each image icon to see the full sized image

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in OHSSfvp Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in 2zGPnr1 Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in TC2VcfA

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in JJxIz36 Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in HIjlACV Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in WO2GIML

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in CFoWFqv Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in PvfLeTf Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Z7xIhKa

Last edited by beech on 12/14/2016, 11:17 pm; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/12/2016, 12:45 pm

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in VIHcfW8

FIRST, SOME WORDS FROM BEECH:

Very happy with the assignments that you've created! I was impressed with all the diversity - seriously, who knew "natural" could be interpreted in so many different ways!! I'm sad that several dropped out, but we will keep on chuggin on!

NO BOTTOM THREE THIS ROUND DUE TO DROPS

====================================================================================
IN REGARDS TO JUDGING AND THE SLIDESHOW

The comments you read will be directed at YOUR MODEL - not you!! We will name your model and direct our critiques as if your model were a real person standing in front of a panel of judges. We will make our comments regarding you directed towards your model's "photographer" or "stylist", etc.

In the slideshow, you will see the top three models listed first. Then the rest of you will be listed in order throughout the rest of the slideshow. There will be a bottom 3 each round, listed in RANDOM order. Any of those 3 could be eliminated, so make sure you watch until the very end to know who is actually eliminated.

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in MlG4d8d
Click Here if the button does not work.
If the slideshow does not work for you, try clicking THIS LINK.

Last edited by beech on 12/14/2016, 11:09 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/12/2016, 12:48 pm

Back to top Go down
JoeJoe11

JoeJoe11

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/12/2016, 1:01 pm

NO BEECH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg i love face off so much
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/12/2016, 9:52 pm

Username:  Butts McCracken  (Not really, it's obviously Vana)

Model Name:  Amara Queen

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in 30203932191_3e394c66e6_o
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/13/2016, 12:20 pm

Gorgeous Smile
Back to top Go down
JoeJoe11

JoeJoe11

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/13/2016, 1:30 pm

So pretty Vana!
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/13/2016, 2:19 pm

Thanks Beech and JoeJoe!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/15/2016, 6:34 am

Yes! Yes! Yes! I've been patiently waiting for a comp to come along and I am so excited for this! Reserve me please?

I just bought my computer desk yesterday and I'm so excited to be able to compete in this after what feels like so long!
Back to top Go down
Meeshelby
Meeshelby

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/16/2016, 7:25 pm

Just reserved on the other forum...excited for this! I need some work on my close ups.
Back to top Go down
Qwib

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/18/2016, 7:02 pm

Username: Qwib
Model Name: Elena Cook

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in E2I5QWW
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/19/2016, 9:46 pm

AW SHEET! SIGN ME UP DARLIN'
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
Gitte

Gitte

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/20/2016, 12:45 pm

I will participate! I can have something to fill in my time, actually xD Only...Not in three days. I only saw it now and it's due in three days. But, I'll try!
Back to top Go down
http://thealfredos.weebly.com/
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/20/2016, 3:49 pm

AHHHHHHHHHH!!

I hate work lol...I was called in to work last week and this week, so I really apologize for not getting back to you all like I normally would!!

I've updated the front page with all the beautiful models and reserve list. I hope I didn't miss anyone!!

I'm going to close sign ups and only let those who have already reserved finish up with the first assignment! We will be full up!

If you are on the reserve list, you have until Sunday to submit your entry!!!
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/20/2016, 4:41 pm

i didn't see me on the reserves, i asked before you officially cut signups, are you full already?
Back to top Go down
Gitte

Gitte

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/22/2016, 7:42 am

I didn't exactly what to do with only 'fierce' so...I made this thing.
Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Tumblr_ofg5t6roFV1vewlvzo2_1280
Her name is Clarissa Carlioni.
Back to top Go down
http://thealfredos.weebly.com/
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/23/2016, 3:15 pm

@MaggieSims :: It's HIGHLY possibly I missed you lol you are fine ~ just get this in as soon as you can!
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/23/2016, 3:24 pm

@MaggieSims - Tuesday is the new cut off for reserves Smile
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/23/2016, 4:44 pm

@beech

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

i friggin love face off.
so excited.
will submit later!!
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/24/2016, 5:55 pm

*peeks back into simmetry just to say:* OMG I REMEMBER FACE-OFF! Lol I will lurk this like the creeper I am since sign-ups are closed. I can't remember if I had ever joined another Face-Off cycle after I won (the first cycle I think it was?).
Back to top Go down
http://kosmokhaos.tumblr.com/
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/25/2016, 8:20 pm

hhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy ya'll

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in 30270520930_a4b981af01_o
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/26/2016, 2:21 pm

@MaggieSims :: I need your model's name please Smile

@KosmoKhaos :: Glad to see you around these parts Razz
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/26/2016, 2:30 pm

I will get Taylor on to judging and hopefully we can get this moving right along! I'm glad to see so many participants and hope to keep you all around for the fun elimination slideshows - it's no fun when people drop lol it makes the slideshow obvious!

Remember when it comes to judging that Taylor and I will be speaking to your model as if she were a real person and really a contestant in a modeling competition!
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty10/26/2016, 4:42 pm

whoops! @beech, her name is Alexis Ross
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in   Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in Empty

Back to top Go down

Face Off Cycle 7 - Scores & Assignment 5/6 Posted - Check in
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next