Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Spookshow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 4:25 am

Eli! What on earth is this campaign to get me banned???
You should be banned. Yeeeeeah how do you like it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PieFlavoredPie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 10:58 am

Ok, this forum got weird but interesting, I'm just going to introduce myself now  Very Happy

My name is Jessica, my nicknames are Pie and Jesus/JesusHair (You would have to see me to understand)
I guess I am now officially the baby of this website, I'm 13
I like to sing, dance, play sims, make cc, and draw
I'm not very good at any of the stuff I just listed
and
Pie is life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IncomingVirus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 11:10 am

Welcome Jessica! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cudan2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 11:30 am

Everyone is so hyper here. Lol, it's making me feel like the old fart.

Hi, I'm Vivian, but most call me Cudan online. I'm turning 17 in May, and I've been simming since 2009ish. I mainly play TS2 and model on TS3, since it takes forever to load all the CC.

As for my interests, I really love to draw and paint. (I'm a lot better at drawing though. If you're interested in seeing my work: Here's a portion of my portfolio! Reading is also something I do often, even if it's bad fanfiction because I am 100% fandom trash and I have no life. Otherwise, I'm just a full-time student preparing for college. T-T
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cudansims.tumblr.com
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 11:36 am

Woo hey guys! I'm just so excited to be here that I rushed my college work(which means I've just put most of it off for another day) and rushed my housework so I could get on here and look around properly and start getting myself wee bits (I need a new avi for here specific).

My name is Heather and I'm 18 and a half (since I've started living the adult life, running my own house and such that half a year has become very important too me, makes me sound older lol... plus it's over half so woo... okay i hate how people still treat me like a kid (I had people changing my gas and electric meters the other day and they did that... anyway I'm away of on a tangent)

So I've been simming since I was a lil child, I remember laying sims 1 but it was more a game I played maybe an hour every few weeks. Sims 2 caught my attention and that was where I learnt of cc (exchange at first and later tsr). I remember on the day sims 3 came out I was still in primary school(scottish me, I don't know what that's equivalent to in america) but anyway my mum let me have the day of and took me to the game shop and I stood outside waiting for the doors to open so I could get the game! I played that game for a while with cc from tsr then one day I was on the sims facebook page looking through the posts of peoples sims and I noticed someone posting and she had a sims account, I thought this was awesome and made my first sims facebook account, it was through they guys I learnt about other cc places and mods and pose player and such... and their started my addiction to modelling and since that day I haven't really played the game much. I bought sims 4 when it came out but i feel it lacks gameplay, I like the emotions but I prefer the proper life stuff, I can imagine emotions myself. Get to work has made it more interesting to me but I need a family pack that includes toddlers to every really be able to play it. I like modelling on sms 4 sometimes, I like the cas screen, however the pose player is still abit tedious to me so I tend to stick to sims 3 (alhough all the great cc is sims 4 now)

That's my sims history, me myself I have 3 cats (they are alot of work on my own) but they are so cute and my little babies and I love them, I've had my oldest for 8 years now and my youngest i got as a kitten 2 and a bit years ago. The newest cat I got last summer and she's 3. I like to talk cars, so beware... I got my first car in october (after passing my test in july) it was an old car and constantly broke so I have picked up bits and pieces about cars due to it, I got my new car on monday there and it's awesome.
I am currently at college studying psychology, english and maths and next year I am starting my training to become a primary teacher. I party every few weekends, as 18 year olds do (p.s it's legal to drink 18 in uk not 21, I remember mentioning drinking before on the forums and people thought I meant underage drinking, nope it's legal here)
I also love tattoos, I currently have 1 but I have another booked in for thursday.

That's me I think, I am heading to work on my avi!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PieFlavoredPie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 11:44 am

So what are you people doing as of now? I'm in the mood for starting a random conversation  lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 11:58 am

Well, we love random. I milked a goat this morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
PieFlavoredPie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 12:12 pm

O-o oh wow that's not something I hear people say their doing everyday
Does that sentence even make sense?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IncomingVirus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 12:20 pm

Maggie do they stand still? With our cow we have to tie her back legs, otherwise she kicks the bucket over. And we have to tie her up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LilacErin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 12:21 pm

We are very random and very hyper XD I think we all went crazy from the officials.

Hi Jessica, yay I there is another baby to talk to! Right now I'm sat playing the ukulele and singing. I'm not great though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PieFlavoredPie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 12:30 pm

Man I really want to learn how to play the ukulele, I've wanted to learn for a while actually
The only instrument I can play is the flute and piccolo and I'm not all that great
If I take forever to respond it is because a friend is coming over to teach me to play sax and I will teach her to play flute so I'm cleaning the house right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunflower_88

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 4:06 pm

Hey Y'all! ♥

I decided to join after all, I miss y'all! Smile

I'm Kay! I've been playing Sims 3 since 2011 but have been modeling/judging/hosting for 3 years.

How time flys! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
socallucyfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 4:18 pm

Wow, so many new members have joined since I was on last. Hi everyone!!
queen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 4:36 pm

Vi wrote:
Maggie do they stand still? With our cow we have to tie her back legs, otherwise she kicks the bucket over. And we have to tie her up.

Usually she stands pretty still. She's been milked by hand and machine before I got her, so she stands nicely until she feels like I'm done, then she'll lay down XD But is she's really full/engorged and in pain she is a kicker. and i rig up some hobbles.

@PieFlavoredPie wrote:
Man I really want to learn how to play the ukulele, I've wanted to learn for a while actually
The only instrument I can play is the flute and piccolo and I'm not all that great
If I take forever to respond it is because a friend is coming over to teach me to play sax and I will teach her to play flute so I'm cleaning the house right now

I played both of those through Highschool. I was even in marching band XD

lioness_k wrote:
Hey Y'all! ♥

I decided to join after all, I miss y'all! Smile

I'm Kay! I've been playing Sims 3 since 2011 but have been modeling/judging/hosting for 3 years.

How time flys!  Cool

OMG KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So happy to see you!

@socallucyfan wrote:
Wow, so many new members have joined since I was on last. Hi everyone!!

Hey social! Happy to see you too! It's like home, yet better than the officials XD
Back to top Go down
Vidkid20
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 4:38 pm

I am here and I'm still a germy mess, but I'll keep my virtaual germs to myself. geek

@LilacErin You and Elia are camouflaged with those grey avis. Welcome!!!
Here's a free cookie for my forgetfulness...

Everyone else would have to pay for their cookies. :pirat:

And oh yeah Elia is definitely banned. Cool

@Vana Was it because of that baton photo I saw on tumblr last night? Laughing

@PieFlavoredPie Welcome Jessica!

@Cudan Yay you're here! Welcome! Very Happy

@Heather *glomps* Welcome glad you made it! Your avi is fabulous!

@Kay Woooo! You joined! Welcome Kay!

Welcome everyone! So many new people! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vidkid20ssimlair.blogspot.com/
LilacErin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 4:54 pm

@Vid I am the master of disguise! I hope you feel better soon, I have an underdeveloped immune system so it feels like I'm always ill....and it's no fun!

@Jessica I've only been playing for a couple months, I'm pretty small and guitars are too big so ukulele it was!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 5:28 pm

@Vid yes it was... LOL  So we're banning Lemmy and Eliavah.

@Erin check out a guitar called "Daisy Rock." I have one and it's AMAZING. They're specifically made for petite ladies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 5:32 pm

for being PLUM
Back to top Go down
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 5:32 pm

MUAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Eliavah

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 6:42 pm

@Lemmy; its not my fault u posted a totally beautiful picture ;_; <3
@Erin ; i am so sorry XD. that must been awkward. late at night when my eyes are burning from running dungeons on XIV or creating CC sometimes it gets to my brain and I just go into No Filter elia mode.
welcome to all the new peeps <3 I wanted to play the Ukuele ever since watching Steven Universe haha.

@vid: /takes cookie and runs away
at least i got a cookie, it makes up for the bannedness xD

I suppose I should properly introduce myself .. .
or I can remain the avi less banned person (with a cookie) forever.
That works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eliavah.tumblr.com/
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 7:46 pm

@Eliavah wrote:
@Lemmy; its not my fault u posted a totally beautiful picture ;_; <3
@Erin ; i am so sorry XD. that must been awkward. late at night when my eyes are burning from running dungeons on XIV or creating CC sometimes it gets to my brain and I just go into No Filter elia mode.
welcome to all the new peeps <3 I wanted to play the Ukuele ever since watching Steven Universe haha.

@vid: /takes cookie and runs away
at least i got a cookie, it makes up for the bannedness xD

I suppose I should properly introduce myself .. .
or I can remain the avi less banned person (with a cookie) forever.
That works.

Looks like an avi to me, love!

AND A BEAUTIFUL ONE AT THAT! GIMME DRESS NOW WOMAN.
Back to top Go down
Spookshow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 9:50 pm

Aggggh... I sawwwwwy.

I also confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninisims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 10:53 pm

Hey, new people!

Welcome, Jessica! My dad used to play the ukulele....occasionally Smile I have only ever played alto sax a really loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago!

Hi, Heather! Congratulations for being on your own! I remember that feeling though it feels like a lifetime ago...lol. Oh wait, it kinda was O.o

Maggie, think I may have said this on tumblr....but my sister used to have goats. It was cool though I am not a fan of them. However, goat cheese is like mmmmm

Vid....coookies!!!!! You always have food Smile I refuse to pay...I want my free one first!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninisims.tumblr.com/
PieFlavoredPie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 10:57 pm

Hi Ninisims, to be honest, I read what everyone said like 10 mins ago and i already forgot what happened lol! and my friend just came over to teach me alto sax and think I did good? I don't know but it was fun! We played Halo with my sister so Very Happy  but now I have to work on a project for history but I can't find the guidelines for it!  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   2/28/2016, 11:59 pm

GUYS GUYS GUYS

The WORLD is going to END

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FINALLY GOT HIS OSCAR AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next