Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!

Go down 
+66
Cedric823
ayana
gramatique
Faux_Evermore
Neiph
KittyMeow
lionpaws
AngelZ
Chell
SimsOrigfan
ArtsyAmy495
Erasimus
JaLiBo
Tatianna456
Lumi Nati
Neverfalle
AngiesSmith
Liyahsim
Jeresicca
Macxy22
Tooty
picklesthecat114
beech
pigletpooh1
leegirl124
PixelatedLove
baekbyuns
Nursestabby
Hippiedippie
Jordutch
spackichan
Gitte
xkarliex
50ShadesOfSims
Bachkeda
aa13ls10
Caspin
NiNjahawkz
Maritx
Rin
Lynlee
KosmoKhaos
ladybug65
Crazycatlady
sunflower_88
Heather1307
Cudan2
PieFlavoredPie
Ninisims
RoseeBudd
IncomingVirus
Golyhawhaw
Simsatmidnight
JoeJoe11
LilacErin
InaMac69
Spookshow
lialia54
Meeshelby
socallucyfan
Eliavah
Vanadis
Tatortotsims
Mizzie
MaggieSims
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
IncomingVirus

IncomingVirus

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/27/2016, 12:03 pm

Wow so many new people!

And hi to all the others. haha

To the new members, call me Vi. I'm officially part of club 30 since Monday. not sure how I feel about that.

I am a horse riding instructor and I love what I do. I have been riding for about 16 years and I am a horse fanatic.

I started playing Sims 2 and then Sims 3 and fell in love with modelling about 4 years ago. I rarely play the game anymore as I don't have the time, but I make time for modelling comps.

I am online A LOT but I rarely post. I lurk. So kind of shy.

@Vana & Lemmy I love your tats. I have two. And a crap load of piercings, but mainly my ears.

So that is me. I am going to stop now. Embarassed Razz
Back to top Go down
Spookshow
Spookshow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/27/2016, 12:05 pm

Thanks so much Vana <3

Vi, you're so cute haha and thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Spookshow
Spookshow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/27/2016, 12:05 pm

Also Vi, I love your avi. It's gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
IncomingVirus

IncomingVirus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/27/2016, 12:11 pm

Thanks Lemmy. She is my favourite. I have a little crush on her. Haha Shocked Wink
Back to top Go down
RoseeBudd

RoseeBudd

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/27/2016, 12:16 pm

Hi! I'm Megan! Almost 16 and am obsessed with everything Sims & Jensen Ackles/Jared Padalecki! I create CC but get side tracked and forget to release a lot lol! My closest friends are @golyhawhaw & @tatortotsims. I am terrible at these things so nice to meet you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://roseebudd.tumblr.com
MaggieSims
MaggieSims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/27/2016, 12:38 pm

@roseebudd
Hay hay, you seem to change your url a lot, missy. good thing I recognize your sims!
Back to top Go down
http://maggiesims.tumblr.com
RoseeBudd

RoseeBudd

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/27/2016, 12:45 pm

MaggieSims wrote:
@roseebudd
Hay hay, you seem to change your url a lot, missy. good thing I recognize your sims!

I do lol! I just can never settle for a name Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eliavah

Eliavah

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/27/2016, 2:55 pm

but I can be the only one without an icon. . but I'll consider putting a non sims one. ALSO LOVE UR TATTOOS GIRL @Vana XD
and lmaoo Vid, i'm sorry </3
also I LOVE UR TATTOOS TOO Lemmy
also Vid I feel like we should ban Lemmy because that first picture was too hot. LOLSORRYIHAVENOFILTER
welcome all the new people
i'm elia, and I'm a nerd.
Back to top Go down
http://eliavah.tumblr.com/
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/27/2016, 3:24 pm

Woah! Lots of new people. I'll be here fully in a min. Gotta eat something first. I'm feeling a lot better.
Back to top Go down
RoseeBudd

RoseeBudd

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/27/2016, 3:51 pm

Eliavah wrote:
but I can be the only one without an icon. . but I'll consider putting a non sims one. ALSO LOVE UR TATTOOS GIRL @Vana XD
and lmaoo Vid, i'm sorry </3
also I LOVE UR TATTOOS TOO Lemmy
also Vid I feel like we should ban Lemmy because that first picture was too hot. LOLSORRYIHAVENOFILTER
welcome all the new people
i'm elia, and I'm a nerd.

Hello there ! I love you
Back to top Go down
LilacErin

LilacErin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/27/2016, 4:14 pm

Oh wow, so many new faces! Hiiiiii all!
Back to top Go down
IncomingVirus

IncomingVirus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/27/2016, 4:38 pm

Glad your feeling better Vid. The site is amazing. Really like it. Well done and thanks for your hard work.
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/27/2016, 6:27 pm

Blah. I just literally woke up. I fell asleep as soon as I finished eating. I guess that's a not bad thing since I'm not 100% well, but sorry for disappearing for so long.

Ok let me catch up....

@lialia54/Lia Welcome! Very Happy I hope you can get your game working too. It might be a cc or mod problem. That's what always crashes my game.

@Spookshow Welcome moderator Lemmy.

@Ina Welcome lady and thanks for the help. LMAO at the video. I also love cats, but I love anything furry and warm. I think my dog is slightly evil. She enjoys nibbling on my fingers and I swear I think likes to find things to do to keep me busy.

@Joe Welcome! Glad you made it over the dark side...er I mean the cool side. afro

@Simsatmidnight Welcome Chof. No need to feel insecure. You doing wonderfully so far. If you have any issues just let us know. You can speak Spanish if you need to. I'm not fluent, but I'll try to understand.

@Golyhawhaw Welcome!!! I agree with Maggie. Open a thread with you skins! Very Happy  And aghhh now I want some bacon. I'm totally addicted to bacon. It's so good. Crying or Very sad

@Vi Welcome! Your avi is one of my favs and I want another piercing in my ears. Only got the regular old 1.

@Roseebudd Hey Megan! Haha let me know if you want to change your name again. jk.  Razz I'm like that. Can't settle on anything.

Did I forget anyone? Hi all! B/w I love all the tats in this thread!

@Elia I'm banning Lemmy and everyone with a grey avi. I feel like being EA today. Twisted Evil  lol! JK!
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/27/2016, 6:39 pm

IncomingVirus wrote:
Glad your feeling better Vid. The site is amazing. Really like it. Well done and thanks for your hard work.
Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 LlmZp6fCVb4ju

Didn't do it alone, but thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meeshelby
Meeshelby

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/27/2016, 6:47 pm

Wow so many people!! yay!! Good to meet the new ones, and good to see the old ones! Vid I'm glad you're feeling better!
Back to top Go down
Eliavah

Eliavah

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/27/2016, 8:28 pm

Hey Megan =D
Also YES VID LETS DO IT LETS BAN LEMMY
wait what
/runs away not my aviiiii
ERIN JOIN ME AND THE AVI LESS REVOLT
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/27/2016, 10:31 pm

One time I accidentally banned myself from my RP's admin chat box... lol  I was the only one on so I had to wait til the next day to skype someone like "UNBAN ME"

They were like "the fuck no I'm not unbanning you, this is hilarious."

So then I banned them from the OOC box.

We should get a chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/27/2016, 10:45 pm

lol! I was scared I was going ban one of you when I was hitting the moderator rank button.

I agree we should add a chatbox, but we might have to wait for Mizzie (soon to be admin) before I make anymore decisions.
Back to top Go down
Ninisims

Ninisims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/27/2016, 11:09 pm

Woooooooooooooowwwwww......Hey everyone! *waves*

So many familiar names...from officials and tumblr!

So, Ina, if you are a grandma, guess I am too! Same age Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://ninisims.tumblr.com/
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/27/2016, 11:33 pm

Hi Nini! Welcome! *glomps*

That avi of yours is way too hot! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ninisims

Ninisims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/28/2016, 12:14 am

Hey, Vid!!!

Glad you approve Wink I have another, just need a good photo of him.
Back to top Go down
http://ninisims.tumblr.com/
InaMac69

InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/28/2016, 2:40 am

Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome *waves* at all the new members cheers

I am happy to help in any way I can Vid I love you
Back to top Go down
http://simtech.forumotion.co.uk/forum
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/28/2016, 2:43 am

We're banning Eliavah because of what she said Ace does on my Tumblr.

Welcome to everyone! Elia you're banned. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Eliavah

Eliavah

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/28/2016, 3:47 am

LOL LOL omg Vana I hope no one else sees that XDD
its not like doing that is a bad thing though . . Very Happy
i think
Back to top Go down
LilacErin

LilacErin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty2/28/2016, 4:01 am

@Eliavah LOL I already saw it XD With my dad sitting next to me. That was an interesting conversation.

@Vid You missed meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *pops from lurking*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!   Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Come in, sit down and introduce yourself!
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmetry Design :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: