Simmetry Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmetry Design

Where creativity has no limits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed

Go down 
+9
JKAmaryllis
Heather1307
MizoreYukii
ladybug65
LilacErin
Jeresicca
Vanadis
MaggieSims
KosmoKhaos
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 8 Empty8/31/2016, 11:49 pm

I'm glad you're still here for now, Beech. I love you

Seen scores and the new assignment. I agree with comments. I wanted a candy scenery in the background, but I couldn't find any that fit and none of in-game settings worked. I wish I had brought Katy Perry's Stuff pack for situations like this.  Seriously? Still pretty happy with scores tho, so oh well. Razz

So it's just me and JK. Bring it on! ninja

Edit: I already know what to do!!!
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 8 Empty9/1/2016, 11:48 am

party 1
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 8 Empty9/7/2016, 10:59 pm

I may need an extension as I totally forgot what the due date was. Let me go download the CC I need and get to work on it. Oops
Back to top Go down
beech

beech

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 8 Empty9/8/2016, 1:02 pm

@Vidkid20 - @JKAmaryllis

Simmetry has been giving me issues for the past week - I'm not even sure if this post will go through.

Every time I comment or attempt to load a page I get redirected to download a fake flash player upload and I can't seem to stay on the page here. I'll need you to either hop over to the officials and post your photo there or email it to me. I don't honestly know if I'll be able to even update on this forum right now - so please, check out the other forum for updates:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887754/fantasy-fashion-cycle-3-scores-a5-posted-check-in/p1

my email: beechnutbabysims@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 8 Empty9/8/2016, 11:12 pm

Yep I'll check in on the officials for this too. I may have to ask Mizzie about this. I'm pretty sure it's the ads and forumotion is going make us pay to get rid of them. fustrated
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 8 Empty9/10/2016, 7:21 pm

ASSIGNMENT 7: WARRIOR
Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 8 29512804901_c819872fc1_o
Full Size

Going post this on the officials too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heather1307
Heather1307

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 8 Empty9/14/2016, 5:21 pm

So I seen on officials but haven't posted there or signed in in so long so posting here! Congrats vid! You definitely deserved to win you always hit it out of the park! I would offer to judge that last photo still but it is perfect so it would be pointless of me too! Well done!
Back to top Go down
Mizzie
Admin
Mizzie

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 8 Empty9/14/2016, 6:26 pm

Thank you! You were an amazing judge. I loved all your critiques and it was just a joy to compete in this. I <3 you guys. Hug2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed   Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Fashion Cycle 3 - Closed
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8